Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone that's having problems logging in (other than whitelist problems) Remember to use version 7 on the launcher.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
V8.0.1 seems to still be plagued with bugs and I won't be updating the server until its smoothed out. There are huge fps issues thought to be caused by the lack of optifine. I want everyone to enjoy playing, not grudging through it. So once all is clear I will update it immediately.[DOUBLEPOST=1359474131][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Forum name: Sploderp
2. In-Game Name: Sploderp
3. Age: 15
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've spent quite a lot of time with the Beta Pack.
5. Have you ever been banned: Nope.
6. If so, why: -
7. What can you bring to Trince: I'm quite good with most mods in the pack, I'm also generally good at survival and simplistic building.
You said no bans. What about the incident of you griefing a spawn a 7 days ago?

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I probably should have mentioned that. Sorry. Although it wasn't me doing the griefing. An IRL friend of mine was banned on that server for being a jerk and for some reason I offered my account to let him get some revenge. But I take responsibility for it and if you don't want to whitelist me for it then I understand. I can also guarantee that he doesn't have access to my account anymore.

Sam/Zederator

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Sam/Zederator
  2. In-Game Name: Zederator
  3. Age: I am 16 years old and from Sweden.
  4. Have you played FTB before: I have been playing with these technical mods for about a half year now, but feed the beast for about 2 months. c:
  5. Have you ever been banned: No, I havn't been banned.
  6. If so; why: -
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a friendly and fun guy who's quite good with the mods and very supportive for everyone.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I probably should have mentioned that. Sorry. Although it wasn't me doing the griefing. An IRL friend of mine was banned on that server for being a jerk and for some reason I offered my account to let him get some revenge. But I take responsibility for it and if you don't want to whitelist me for it then I understand. I can also guarantee that he doesn't have access to my account anymore.
At this point we are going to have to deny your application. We also found this video of you griefing another spawn.
No matter who is doing it, it was under your account. We can't risk our community in that way. Hope you understand and find a place to call home.

hungyg

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: hungyg
  2. In-Game Name: hungyg
  3. Age: 18
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: never
  6. What can you bring to Trince: I'd like to participate in a fun community with many buildings, I'd also like to make letsplays and/or timelapse videos on the server in collaboration or solo

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
I understand, and am very disappointed, but I'm confused. I thought you were referring to the recorded ban in the video in your first post. I only know of the ban in the video, that's really the only greifing that I know which has been done on this account.

MarioWalrus

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: MarioWalrus
2. In-Game Name: MarioWalrus
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, over the past few months
I have been experiencing this modpack through a variety of servers.
5. Have you ever been banned: No
6. If so; why: na
7. What can you bring to Trince: I can contribute simple and effective
agricultural methods to the server as well as a good natured sense of humour.
I have unique building ideas and an uncanny love of turrets. I hope I will make
good member of the community.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I understand, and am very disappointed, but I'm confused. I thought you were referring to the recorded ban in the video in your first post. I only know of the ban in the video, that's really the only greifing that I know which has been done on this account.
Yes but you lied in your application. Due to that we won't be able to accept you at this time unless you have a friend on the server willing to risk his membership on your behalf.[DOUBLEPOST=1359478545][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Forum name: MarioWalrus
2. In-Game Name: MarioWalrus
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, over the past few months
I have been experiencing this modpack through a variety of servers.
5. Have you ever been banned: No
6. If so; why: na
7. What can you bring to Trince: I can contribute simple and effective
agricultural methods to the server as well as a good natured sense of humour.
I have unique building ideas and an uncanny love of turrets. I hope I will make
good member of the community.
You have been added. Welcome to the server.

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but you lied in your application. Due to that we won't be able to accept you at this time unless you have a friend on the server willing to risk his membership on your behalf.
I do have a friend on the server currently, but he hasn't been on long. mitchelljake is a friend from steam and referred me to this server.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I do have a friend on the server currently, but he hasn't been on long. mitchelljake is a friend from steam and referred me to this server.
Sloderp, mitchelljake has agreed to be 100% responsible for you and your actions. You hold both of your accounts in your hands. Please don't dissapoint him. Welcome to server and enjoy your stay.

hungyg

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot! Possible noobish question... how can I downgrade to v7 if I'm already on v8?

wegetable12

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: wegetable12
  2. In-Game Name: wegetable12
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes
  6. If so; why: Advertising another server.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: social guy who likes to with other people. And I know something about the mod.

ravenspine

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ravenspine
  2. In-Game Name: ravenspine
  3. Age: 24
  4. Have you played FTB before: No.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so; why: N/A
  7. What can you bring to Trince: A friendly, helpful person with a sense of humor. I also have been playing Tekkit for many months now, and have moderate knowledge about that mod-pack.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: wegetable12
  2. In-Game Name: wegetable12
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes
  6. If so; why: Advertising another server.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: social guy who likes to with other people. And I know something about the mod.
You have been added. Follow the rules and you will will get along just great here. Thanks for your honesty on the ban.