Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: nart
In-Game Name: thegesh
Have you played FTB before: yes
Have you ever been banned: No
What can you bring to Trince: You siad u want honesty well honestly idk what i can bring i am fairly new to most of the mods of ftb.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: (Mahoney220)
  2. In-Game Name: Mahoney220
  3. Age: 17
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes I have, I have been playing Feed the Beast sense the Beta pack's. I first started with Tekkit a very long time ago, upon my numerous Tekkit adventures I make the leap to the Feed the Beast mod packs, There I have come to play the Direwolf20 and Mindcrack packs avidly.
  5. Have you ever been banned: I believe not, I have been playing Minecraft sense Inf. Dev (Infinite development, where Mojang first made the maps "unlimited") so I hope not, If so it would have been a misunderstanding and I apologize before hand.
  6. If so; why: N/A
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I believe I could bring many things to your already thriving community. I think of my self as a very nice person to correspond with, I love to be helpful in anyway, if that means trying to help fellow players in there adventures. Along with my helpful nature, I bring vast knowledge of mods such as the classic industrial craft to the highly advanced computer craft. I manage to craft my living area to incorporate a sophisticated to advanced aura to help enhance the beauty not to diminish.

Added to the whitelist. Welcome!

Please visit www.trince.net for more info! :)

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: nart
In-Game Name: thegesh
Have you played FTB before: yes
Have you ever been banned: No
What can you bring to Trince: You siad u want honesty well honestly idk what i can bring i am fairly new to most of the mods of ftb.

Please visit www.trince.net for more info! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1359415687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still unable to join. May you check my username again?

Thanks.
Try again, if not, let me know.

BrendanP123

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: BrendanP123
In-Game Name: BrendanP123
Have you played FTB before: Yes
Have you ever been banned:
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince: I'm very good at the mods and I wanna make a very big community

Cooliodude223

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Cooliodude223
  2. In-Game Name: Cooliodde223
  3. Age: 14
  4. Have you played FTB before: No, but I have played Tekkit and most of the mods in the pack seperately. GregTech and some of the other IC2-add ons are new to me.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes.
  6. If so; why: I used to play on the vanilla server Metrocraft. I was banned many times for mining dungeons and for my friends getting me in troble through association. I was unbanned however, so I guess I never really broke any rules?
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am a social person who loves to work with others to get jobs done. I look forward to playing with some new, unfamiliar mods. I want to become part of a community and this seems like a great server to play on.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: BrendanP123
In-Game Name: BrendanP123
Have you played FTB before: Yes
Have you ever been banned:
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince: I'm very good at the mods and I wanna make a very big community

Please visit www.trince.net for more info! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1359417338][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Forum name: Cooliodude223
  2. In-Game Name: Cooliodde223
  4. Have you played FTB before: No, but I have played Tekkit and most of the mods in the pack seperately. GregTech and some of the other IC2-add ons are new to me.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes.
  6. If so; why: I used to play on the vanilla server Metrocraft. I was banned many times for mining dungeons and for my friends getting me in troble through association. I was unbanned however, so I guess I never really broke any rules?
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am a social person who loves to work with others to get jobs done. I look forward to playing with some new, unfamiliar mods. I want to become part of a community and this seems like a great server to play on.

Cooliodude223

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice website. I shall visit the server soon. I am having an FTB problem... I have to redownload Mindcrack. :p Thank you for the very fast response.

Oh boy... I hate to be a bother, but I spelt my IGN wrong! My IGN is really the same as my forums name! Sorry: Cooliodude223 is what I should have written. My bad!

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice website. I shall visit the server soon. I am having an FTB problem... I have to redownload Mindcrack. :p Thank you for the very fast response.
Thank you for the positive feedback! Your problem could be that you've updated to the latest version of it. That of which we are not on. You might have to downgrade to v7.

Cooliodude223

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed my Mindcraft problem. I'm just waiting for my IGN to get fixed. :p Sorry, I probably should have checked the application twice before giving it in.

Correct IGN: Cooliodude223

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: <<< under the picture (GalaEnitan)
  2. In-Game Name: TankoHidiki
  3. Age: 21
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes been playing for a while now look at date of joined the website.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Not that i know of
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Helpful team work of working with others to gather resources, and perhaps something awesome that i will think of later on maybe a roller coaster using railcraft or a water ride.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: <<< under the picture (GalaEnitan)
  2. In-Game Name: TankoHidiki
  3. Age: 21
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes been playing for a while now look at date of joined the website.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Not that i know of
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Helpful team work of working with others to gather resources, and perhaps something awesome that i will think of later on maybe a roller coaster using railcraft or a water ride.

Hobo_Ninja120

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Hobo_Ninja120
  2. In-Game Name: Hobo_Ninja120
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, yes I have. If I hadn't I would probably start with singleplayer
  5. Have you ever been banned: No. not once
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Well, I am quite good at building structures. I am very good at all the mods in this pack I have messed around with them a bunch ^-^