Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
vSpzabO.png
Sa8JIR7.png
xILOxNj.jpg
Sa8JIR7.png
_____________________________________​
History:
Trince started back in 07 between a small group of friends. After a few years, the group decided to expand into a community; based around gaming and having fun. In a short amount of time we have established a great community and a strong work ethic.​
Server info:
This is a survival server. Nether and End are both reset on a bi-weekly basis, so don't built anything there if you don't want to lose it.​
Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks or structures.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language. If you can't stop your fingers, we will stop them for you.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member online or on our forum at trince.net. Someone will respond very quickly.
  • Be mature and have fun. We don't look at age, we look how the person conducts themselves.
  • No asking staff for items. Only Admins and Owners can spawn items and they are not going to do it unless it is due to an issue.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense
  • Be honest. We value this as a core trait. If you ever do lie and we discover it, its an automatic ban. Lying and thievery are both automatic ban-able offenses.
  • Chunkloaders are allowed, but we require them to be removed/turned off before you go offline.
Whitelist Application:
  1. Forum name:
  2. In-Game Name:
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
  5. Have you played FTB before:
  6. Have you ever been banned:
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:
Disabled items/mods
None!
Server specs:
IP: ftb.trince.net​
Slots: 64 Players​
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz​
RAM: 16gb DDR3​
SSD: 160gb Intel​
HDD: 250gb Backup​
Connection: 100/100​
Etc:
All whitelist applications will be processed within 24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.​
We do ask that you keep rp2 timers above .8 and sparingly use any type of chunk loader.​
zNfeYXd.png

gexboy8

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: gexboy8
  2. In-Game Name: gexboy8
  3. Age: 15
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes, alot
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so; why: --
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Im good at FTB at most of the mods still learning some but im a good with people and i wanna make a good community on this server.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Enjoy the stay. This is also a world only a week old so spawn and things are still in progress.

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: thunder2277o
  2. In-Game Name: thunder2277o
  3. Age: 19
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: im pretty good with most of the mods i and i might be able to build some cool contraptions

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: thunder2277o
  2. In-Game Name: thunder2277o
  3. Age: 19
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: im pretty good with most of the mods i and i might be able to build some cool contraptions

You've been added. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

DigitalFear

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: DigitalFear
  2. In-Game Name: Digitalfear123
  3. Age: 17
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes a little bit, still learning
  6. If so; why: -
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Awsome architecture and a xp grinder :p

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: DigitalFear
  2. In-Game Name: Digitalfear123
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes a little bit, still learning
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Awsome architecture and a xp grinder :p

You have been added, Welcome!
Visit our website at www.trince.net for updates etc.

DigitalFear

Jul 29, 2019
it still says i have to be whitelisted? try adding DigitalFear123 again, i think the lower case f messed up or smt

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: alex2002012
  2. In-Game Name: alex2002012
  3. Age:17
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes i played tekkit and first ftb
  5. Have you ever been banned:no but i usually quit if i get severly greifed or everything stolen
  6. If so; why: N/A
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I know almost everything about all the mods on the pack except mffs and twilight forest :)i also can build shared rooms and work well with others

Andrew Rhynold

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Andrew Rhynold
  2. In-Game Name: Spasandrew
  3. Age:18
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: No
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a positive attitude to Trince, I can build almost anything I think of as long as I have the resources.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
alex2002012, Spasandrew - You have been added, Welcome!
Visit the website at www.trince.net[DOUBLEPOST=1359403286][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Forum name: Buddyjoe15
  • In-Game Name: Buddyjoe15
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have been playing since FTB was released.
  • Have you ever been banned: No I have never been banned.
  • If so; why: I have never been banned.
  • What can you bring to Trince: I am extremely good at building complex structures and machines. I hope to add to the community. I also have a lot of free time.

You have been added and given a second chance on our server seeing we found bans, but with no actual proof. Enjoy your stay!

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. [:

1. Forum name: Neroxify
  2. In-Game Name: kaionixx (My real name's Kai)
  4. Have you played FTB before: FTB specifially for a few months. Technical mods in general for around 2 years
  5. Have you ever been banned: No I have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Playing technical mods for so long, I could, and will surely, help newbies of FTB. I'm also a long-term-player, who can't come around to build impressive buildings (or try to at least, hah). At last, it's not something about the game itself, but I am currently doing my AS level in graphicdesign, so if you ever want/need someone to do graphics for you, just ask.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. [:

1. Forum name: Neroxify
  2. In-Game Name: kaionixx (My real name's Kai)
  4. Have you played FTB before: FTB specifially for a few months. Technical mods in general for around 2 years
  5. Have you ever been banned: No I have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Playing technical mods for so long, I could, and will surely, help newbies of FTB. I'm also a long-term-player, who can't come around to build impressive buildings (or try to at least, hah). At last, it's not something about the game itself, but I am currently doing my AS level in graphicdesign, so if you ever want/need someone to do graphics for you, just ask.

You have been added to the whitelist. Welcome, kainonixx!

Be sure to visit www.trince.net for even more information. :)

Buddyjoe15

Jul 29, 2019
alex2002012, Spasandrew - You have been added, Welcome!
Visit the website at www.trince.net[DOUBLEPOST=1359403286][/DOUBLEPOST]

You have been added and given a second chance on our server seeing we found bans, but with no actual proof. Enjoy your stay!

Is the whitelist case sensitive? If so then my in-game name is : buddyjoe15. Sorry for that.

Tumm

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Tumm
  2. In-Game Name: Beutimus
  3. Age: 27
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've played Beta Pack A for about a month and Mindcrack pack (+ Mystcraft) ever since it came out.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No
  6. If so; why: n/a
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have experience with some of the mods, but not all. I consider myself to be a good team player and decent programmer (just haven't delved into the lua API's much). I'm a big fan of exploring and monster hunting, as well as building automatic sorting/processing systems.
I've only played once on a survival multiplayer 'vanilla' server, and it kind of petered out after a few weeks. I look forward to finding something a bit more stable.

changozero

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ChangoZero
  2. In-Game Name: ChangoZero
  3. Age: 16
  4. Have you played FTB before: Not long, but I'm familiar With some of the mods.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes.
  6. If so; why: Admins not liking my play style in Raid servers.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Good Moral, and friendly atmosphere.

ForceReaverX

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ForceReaverX
  2. In-Game Name: ForceReaverX
  3. Age: 15
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've been playing FTB frequently for the past couple months!
  5. Have you ever been banned: Nope.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Friendly and Helpful Fun to the community! (Including epic builds!)