Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Tumm
  2. In-Game Name: Beutimus
  3. Age: 27
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've played Beta Pack A for about a month and Mindcrack pack (+ Mystcraft) ever since it came out.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No
  6. If so; why: n/a
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have experience with some of the mods, but not all. I consider myself to be a good team player and decent programmer (just haven't delved into the lua API's much). I'm a big fan of exploring and monster hunting, as well as building automatic sorting/processing systems.
I've only played once on a survival multiplayer 'vanilla' server, and it kind of petered out after a few weeks. I look forward to finding something a bit more stable.

Added to whitelist. Welcome!

Please see www.trince.com for more info. :)

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ForceReaverX
  2. In-Game Name: ForceReaverX
  3. Age: 15
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've been playing FTB frequently for the past couple months!
  5. Have you ever been banned: Nope.
  6. If so; why: -
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Friendly and Helpful Fun to the community! (Including epic builds!)

Added to the whitelist. Welcome!

Please visit www.trince.net for more info! :)

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ChangoZero
  2. In-Game Name: ChangoZero
  3. Age: 16
  4. Have you played FTB before: Not long, but I'm familiar With some of the mods.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Yes.
  6. If so; why: Admins not liking my play style in Raid servers.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Good Moral, and friendly atmosphere.

Sorry but at this time, the Trince Community cannot accept your application due to you lying about a ban for spamming a server.
Ban ID Username Issuer Server Reason
18152 ChangoZero verros c.nerd.nu chat spam nerd.nu/appeal

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Nelskin
  2. In-Game Name:Fuzzion_gamer
  3. Age:18
  4. Have you played FTB before:Yes
  5. Have you ever been banned:Ofc not iv always ran the server XD
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: my knowledge of trains and everything to do with minecarts

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Nelskin
  2. In-Game Name:Fuzzion_gamer
  3. Age:18
  4. Have you played FTB before:Yes
  5. Have you ever been banned:Ofc not iv always ran the server XD
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: my knowledge of trains and everything to do with minecarts

fireballassasin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: fireballassasin
  2. In-Game Name: fireballassasin
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. If so; why: ---------------------^
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I plan on building many community oriented building and would love to be a part of tis server.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: fireballassasin
  2. In-Game Name: fireballassasin
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. If so; why: ---------------------^
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I plan on building many community oriented building and would love to be a part of tis server.

You have been added to the whitelist. Welcome!

aclark97

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: aclark97
  2. In-Game Name: aclark97
  3. Age: 15.
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've been playing FTB in singleplayer and multiplayer for 2 months.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so, why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I can help other players with whatever they need. I'd love to work as a community and help out newbies.
In many servers the owners don't care about the server, they don't have experience. In this server the admins seem to care about it, that's nice :)

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Boombang444
  2. In-Game Name:boombang444
  3. Age:20
  4. Have you played FTB before:yes
  5. Have you ever been banned:no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am a friendly user who helps others out. Also, I dont grief and I love to mine and experiment with new machines and new methods of creating fun builds.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: aclark97
  2. In-Game Name: aclark97
  3. Age: 15.
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've been playing FTB in singleplayer and multiplayer for 2 months.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so, why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I can help other players with whatever they need. I'd love to work as a community and help out newbies.
In many servers the owners don't care about the server, they don't have experience. In this server the admins seem to care about it, that's nice :)

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Boombang444
  2. In-Game Name:boombang444
  3. Age:20
  4. Have you played FTB before:yes
  5. Have you ever been banned:no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am a friendly user who helps others out. Also, I dont grief and I love to mine and experiment with new machines and new methods of creating fun builds.

I'm sorry but the Trince Community cannot accept your application at this time due to a hidden ban which you did not admit to.

Ban ID 53674
Username boombang444
Issuer cyotie911
Server c.nerd.nu
Reason major griefing nerd.nu/appeal

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
SolidSnake that wasnt me it was my friend he took my account and grief that server. Sorry i forgot since i didnt do the grief.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
it says im not whitelisted. You sure you spelled my ign right?

I removed my previous entry, and typed a new one. If it does not work, please, let me know again.[DOUBLEPOST=1359411357][/DOUBLEPOST]
SolidSnake that wasnt me it was my friend he took my account and grief that server. Sorry i forgot since i didnt do the grief.

We are sorry, but your account is still unstable since your friend has access and griefed.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like I am whitelisted, but I updated my launcher and now have Mindcrack v8. Do you know where I could download v7 or should I wait for the server to be updated?

What you do is you open the launcher, select the pack, then along the top it should have a drop-down box that says "Recommended." Click that and change it to 7.

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Arkangyl
  2. In-Game Name: arkangyl
  3. Age: 24
  4. Have you played FTB before: extensively. Been playing modded Minecraft for a year, vanilla since alpha.
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I'm a friendly guy that knows a lot about the mods, and am looking for a good community to join. I enjoy helping other people, and I'm a decent builder. No modern art, but I don't leave plain cobble squares littering my bases. :p

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Arkangyl
  2. In-Game Name: arkangyl
  3. Age: 24
  4. Have you played FTB before: extensively. Been playing modded Minecraft for a year, vanilla since alpha.
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I'm a friendly guy that knows a lot about the mods, and am looking for a good community to join. I enjoy helping other people, and I'm a decent builder. No modern art, but I don't leave plain cobble squares littering my bases. :p

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: (Mahoney220)
  2. In-Game Name: Mahoney220
  3. Age: 17
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes I have, I have been playing Feed the Beast sense the Beta pack's. I first started with Tekkit a very long time ago, upon my numerous Tekkit adventures I make the leap to the Feed the Beast mod packs, There I have come to play the Direwolf20 and Mindcrack packs avidly.
  5. Have you ever been banned: I believe not, I have been playing Minecraft sense Inf. Dev (Infinite development, where Mojang first made the maps "unlimited") so I hope not, If so it would have been a misunderstanding and I apologize before hand.
  6. If so; why: N/A
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I believe I could bring many things to your already thriving community. I think of my self as a very nice person to correspond with, I love to be helpful in anyway, if that means trying to help fellow players in there adventures. Along with my helpful nature, I bring vast knowledge of mods such as the classic industrial craft to the highly advanced computer craft. I manage to craft my living area to incorporate a sophisticated to advanced aura to help enhance the beauty not to diminish.