Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolidSnake1162

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Hobo_Ninja120
  2. In-Game Name: Hobo_Ninja120
  3. Age: 14
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, yes I have. If I hadn't I would probably start with singleplayer
  5. Have you ever been banned: No. not once
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Well, I am quite good at building structures. I am very good at all the mods in this pack I have messed around with them a bunch ^-^
Unfortunately, your application to the whitelist is being rejected due to lying about your history of bans as seen here;
https://oc.tc/Hobo_Ninja120
Honesty is our core value here at Trince. And right off the bat, you did not display that to us. We are sorry for this.

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Distillerz
  2. In-Game Name: Distillerz
  3. Age: 23
  4. Have you played FTB before: Many times.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Never.
  6. If so; why: ----
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Fun, make a good society whit my neighbors

Aryene

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: Aryene
  • In-Game Name: Aryene
  • Have you played FTB before: No
  • Have you ever been banned: No
  • If so; why: N/A
  • What can you bring to Trince: A positive attitude, desire to learn, lots of creativity and plenty of time.

Setzer1411

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: setzer1411
  2. In-Game Name: setzer1411
  3. Age: 25
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have extensive experience in Tekkit, and would like to start new projects in FTB.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: Aryene
  • In-Game Name: Aryene
  • Have you played FTB before: No
  • Have you ever been banned: No
  • If so; why: N/A
  • What can you bring to Trince: A positive attitude, desire to learn, lots of creativity and plenty of time.
  1. Forum name: setzer1411
  2. In-Game Name: setzer1411
  3. Age: 25
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes
  5. Have you ever been banned: no
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have extensive experience in Tekkit, and would like to start new projects in FTB.

Both have been accepted. Welcome to Trince!

Be sure to check www.trince.net for any update information and contents!

mitchelljake

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: mitchelljake
  2. In-Game Name: mitchelljake
  3. Age: 15
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've played on a couple of FTB Beta Pack A servers but was griefed.
  5. Have you ever been banned: Ages Ago (2 Years Ago)
  6. If so; why: Destroying somebodys things in a creative world due to the fact of them destroying mine.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am good with Buildcraft and can build technical things using Industrial Craft and Buildcraft combined.

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: DieNasty
  2. In-Game Name: DieNasty
  4. Have you played FTB before: I've played a lot of Beta Pack A, and Tekkit previously. I'm familiar with the majority of core mods including GregTech, Redpower 2, IC2, BC and ThaumCraft 3.
  5. Have you ever been banned: I'm going to be honest, I have been banned before.
  6. If so; why: I was on a hardcore survival server where griefing and stealing were allowed. (I am aware that this is not allowed on Trince) My friends and I had found and stole from the admin's base, which was perfectly allowed. Or so we thought. The admin caught us doing it and unfairly teleported to us, proceeding to grief our base. He then banned us. That's why I'm looking for a new server to play on.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I would consider myself as quite good at making compact contraptions and efficient automated systems. I'm also decent at coding using ComputerCraft and making redstone systems. I love to make giant projects alongside other people, too.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note I want to make sure mitchelljake understands. If you get griefed tell a staff member or post it on trince.net. We will take care of it. If you do anything at all in retaliation you will be banned along with the other person. We don't support vigilante justice on this server.

The Appleloaf

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: The Appleloaf (You don't say?)
  2. In-Game Name: Appleloaf
  4. Have you played FTB before: Negative
  5. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  6. If so; why: ---
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Nice things and hopefully lots of fun, combined with the urge of challenges we're gonna see whose mind is gonna be cracked! (the modpack's mind, not some other players head with a shovel...)
Hope to hear soon! :)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: The Appleloaf (You don't say?)
  2. In-Game Name: Appleloaf
  4. Have you played FTB before: Negative
  5. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  6. If so; why: ---
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Nice things and hopefully lots of fun, combined with the urge of challenges we're gonna see whose mind is gonna be cracked! (the modpack's mind, not some other players head with a shovel...)
Hope to hear soon! :)

You have been added, Welcome!
Visit the website at www.trince.net for updates etc.

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Insomnius12
  2. In-Game Name: honnen11
  3. Age: 22
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, ever since beta was released, and the majority of mods long before that in my own instance I set up.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No I have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have quite a few build idea's in mind that focus on the server instead of just myself as I think playing solo and building things just for yourself while on a server (to an extent) is slightly silly. I'm also a helpful and nice person, so easy to get along with.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Insomnius12
  2. In-Game Name: honnen11
  3. Age: 22
  4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, ever since beta was released, and the majority of mods long before that in my own instance I set up.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No I have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I have quite a few build idea's in mind that focus on the server instead of just myself as I think playing solo and building things just for yourself while on a server (to an extent) is slightly silly. I'm also a helpful and nice person, so easy to get along with.

You have been added, welcome!
Remember to visit the website at www.trince.net for news and more.

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Sploderp
2. In-Game Name: Sploderp
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've spent quite a lot of time with the Beta Pack.
5. Have you ever been banned: Nope.
6. If so, why: -
7. What can you bring to Trince: I'm quite good with most mods in the pack, I'm also generally good at survival and simplistic building.