Private Pack Trec Ultimate | 1.6.4 | DirewolfBased | Mature Staff | No World Resets | 1 Year Uptime | True 32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Airship

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing a couple of hours on this with my brother (okay, time got away from us, it's been half a day already), and it's been a blast. At the absolute most, lag has been a quarter second at most, and it's rare even at that. The community around the server seems awesome so far, with friendly players and helpful admins. By far the best server I've ever played on, and that's counting the whitelisted onesas well.

I'll be playing a lot on this server in the future methinks!

Reactions: Trec93

anddna

Jul 29, 2019
This server to me is one of the best servers Ive been on because it has a nice spawn that's still be made very nice admins/mods and i would like to help this server grow more and be better and better also i like how they have biomes o plenty enabled so that we can live in many different looking places

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
server says offline.

edit: that's so depressing you guys updated to UNLEASHED... that's so sad you guys downgraded so much ;( GL when u realize the pack is garbage =/

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
This server is by far, my favorite FTB server, reasons being
1. no lag.
2. Friendly players/staff
3. The world is not wrecked on most bigger servers
overall, this server is amazing, I really really like it :D

Stacks of UU-Matter in a hour.

VoiceofTreason

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoyed my return to FTB after months of not playing. This open server looks better than a Whitelisted one. Very surprised like the rest of the guys above me.

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1375378069][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stacks of UU-Matter in a hour.

You should be a speedracer! The prizes are boredom and apathy.

valv394

Jul 29, 2019
This server is running for 3 months now ! There will be an update soon ( 1.1.3 )
and 1.1.2 got Biomes O Plenty bugged, a lot of missing textures and wrong id's

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
Been on the server a few days now, nice group of ppl. Will be sticking around for a while yet :)

emmasteadman

myundietalk

Jul 29, 2019
I have setup on this server and have been surprised at how fun it is. I have played on many mod pack servers and many vanilla servers and I never would have thought that such a basic server with a complex modpack could have made such a brilliantly fun time. Jolly good show!

Bleedslow

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing on this server, however my impressions so far are very good.

the community seems to be very helpful and friendly. I felt welcome.

and i look forward to spending my time there and see where it takes me c:

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I joined today and I like the server so far :) I spent a lot of time today looking for a place to settle down and looking for things other people made and I'm enjoying myself so far.

Ravnen Guu

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Helpful staff and always a lot of people playing. I will play here for a while with my brother :)

Monkehs

Jul 29, 2019
After a few hours on this server and receiving quite a nice welcome as far as they go, I'd say this server is pretty good.I feel the server is also very fair and not as unrestricted as most others. Very little down time or lag to.

tpmrpg

Jul 29, 2019
I might join the server tomorrow as it's three o'clock my time but i hope to have a fun time with my return to ftb ^_^