Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FlamingSock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FlamingSock
What country are you from? States of the United
Why TotalBeast? Well y'know, remember me? I played on the server whilst it was for Tekkit Lite. Best modded server I've ever been to. That enough reason for ya?
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You might. I did go through this phase where I played around with Nodus for a bit. Never ended up causing any damage to the servers in the end.
Do you agree to the rules above? But of course, silly.

I can't wait to play with you all again! ;D

Edit: Well, to be more accurate, I cannot stress enough how overjoyed I am to see this server back up. ;u;

Last edited:

masterchief3683

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was able to play for like 5 minutes this morning,then crashed and after that the server became unreachable.Quite weird.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Talsma0
What country are you from? The netherlands
Why TotalBeast? i enjoy playing on server, not overly crowded but active.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Not that i am aware of, if so, thats new to me :O
Do you agree to the rules above? I do

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was able to play for like 5 minutes this morning,then crashed and after that the server became unreachable.Quite weird.

I'm going to work now, it's the same crash that has been happening, i just rebooted the server. I get off work at 6 CST and will be home around 6:30 CST. I'm sorry if it goes down in between but nothing i can do atm. Will have to research later.

*also can you PM Me master what you were doing in those 5 minutes before the crash? Both times i saw your name was froze on it and I'm pretty sure it's a bug in a mod, but if you can PM me what you were doing *specifically* That would help me out a lot on figuring out what mod is causing this.* Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1388418364][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: FlamingSock
What country are you from? States of the United
Why TotalBeast? Well y'know, remember me? I played on the server whilst it was for Tekkit Lite. Best modded server I've ever been to. That enough reason for ya?
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You might. I did go through this phase where I played around with Nodus for a bit. Never ended up causing any damage to the servers in the end.
Do you agree to the rules above? But of course, silly.

I can't wait to play with you all again! ;D

Edit: Well, to be more accurate, I cannot stress enough how overjoyed I am to see this server back up. ;u;

I will get back to you when i get off work tonight flaming :) I'll whitelist ya then.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
:/ master hasn't said 1 word in game that ive seen ive tried talking to him and even going over to his "ultra close to my house location" that seemed he just refuses to respond he alwayse went /afk when asked to reset the day so i know he sees my posts he just never talks seems pointless to play on a server if ur not going to play with someone else

ps yep its down for me

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
I must have got the worst time ever i think, every time when i try to login the server is down, not only today. Think i have joined once. Hope this get fixed asap

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Leather1
What country are you from?england
Why TotalBeast?the server seems to be a good community server and mystcraft may be banned but it is still on most servers.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?no
Do you agree to the rules above?yes

Last edited:

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
>,> thinks about leathers lack of answering the would i find your name on mcbans question and wanders if its a pleading the 5th >.>

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I've only had this account for 4 days so there would be nothing and if there is nothing to state then why would I over elaborate what could be a simple yes or no for the server owner?and why do you care anyway.

Last edited:

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
dont really care just was watching the forum to see if total said something about the server yet lol its having some problems past 2 days

HaxSnakeBite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HaxSnakeBite
USA
Why TB? Our love for FTB is the same!!! My server was recently disbanded. I would love to be able to join a group of people who have a serious love for this game!!!
MCBANS? Nope!
Rules? Yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with the server is the mod Xycraft, it's glitching with chicken chunk loaders from what i read.[DOUBLEPOST=1388450988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Server's down again. This getting annoying.
What do you want me to do? magically make the server work correctly when it's not even my error it's a mods? Be patient.[DOUBLEPOST=1388451180][/DOUBLEPOST]I may have to disable Xycraft tanks tbh.. noticing other servers with them disabled.

Sammy_Stardust

Jul 29, 2019
What country are you from? Usa
Why TotalBeast?I'm looking for a home where a tight knit community. I've never had fun simple sever experience.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Totally not
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.[DOUBLEPOST=1388456806][/DOUBLEPOST]Age:23
What country are you from? Usa
Why TotalBeast?I'm looking for a home where a tight knit community to develop skills, learn, and have fun. Simply put Play alone is boring after a while.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

FlamingSock

Jul 29, 2019
I feel a bit silly now. This whole time I thought the server was for FTB Unleashed, not Ultimate. So I was getting my texture packs, OptiFine, and other custom files set up, until I realized it was for Ultimate and had to get everything ready all over again. XD

I'm a bit curious, why did you choose Ultimate over Unleashed? Not complaining. Ultimate is nonetheless a great pack.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
total the recipe for the fusion reactor isn't working the nei doesn't show the recipe and when you try to craft with the recipe it doesn't work (yes it is the right recipe)

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
total the recipe for the fusion reactor isn't working the nei doesn't show the recipe and when you try to craft with the recipe it doesn't work (yes it is the right recipe)
The recipe is set to true in the gregtech config. Dunno

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shooterminecraft
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? This looks like a very fun server with an awesome community.
Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I agree with these rules