Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
i cant stay loged in it boots me right away ive reset my router and i have 4gigs dedicated for ftb so that cant be it idk why im geting kicked

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Your getting overflow and from what i read it's due to your ISP. Resetting your router/modem may not fix it. Your best bet is to call them up and see what's going on with your internet.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
going to call them in the morning :l wont be open now hopefully this will be a simple fix of just resetting my net at there end

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
they have 24/7 but that costs extra well i talked to them they said they would call back in 2 hrs after about 6 hrs i called them back and after getting it bumped up to a manager that sounded like a grade school student she said that there dose seem to be some kind of drain and they will pass it along to the peeps who can fix it and i can hear back in a few hrs :/ never had a prob like this before ive ran multiple games that take much more bandwidth at the same time on many occasions and didn't have any problem makes no since that 1 game of ftb shouldn't have the bw needed to maintain a connection but that's all i can do today between my migraine and the fact i have yet to get any sleep yet im going to crash ill try later to see if they solved the problem if not hopefully what they say tomorrow will solve it :l for now im going to close my eyes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
It has, i been gone all day, really bad snow storm and -30 temperatures getting ready to set in. Server some reason auto shut off, it's back up now.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: himylilpwny
What country are you from? United States
Why TotalBeast? I am looking for a friendly server to play FTB and chill
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The Chief117
What country are you from? Australia
Why TotalBeast? I'm looking for a server with a solid, constant and honest player base so I'm hoping this one fits the bill. Smaller servers I've been a part of in the past have either died out, reset multiple times thereby destroying all the work and effort I put in before I even reach anywhere near completion, or have had major issues with the player base thieving, abusing and generally being asses. Having just upgraded internet connections myself I'm hoping that the servers being in the US will also give me a solid enough connections to make playing bearable.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? By all extents and purposes no you shouldn't. To the best of my knowledge I've not been banned from any server
Do you agree to the rules above? Agree, and to the best of my ability adhere to the aforementioned rules.

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I'm going to be able to be a part of this server sorry. Whenever I attempt moving I reach a range then I don't think it loads the chunks ahead fast enough so I'm guessing your server location may possibly be having issues with the sheer distance between myself and it so playing is near impossible. Thanks anyway, but you should go ahead and remove my name from the whitelist

Sephnune

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sephnune
What country are you from? Midwest USA
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a close, fun and friendly server with active players.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I do not believe you will. If you do, I haven't the slightest clue why.
Do you agree to the rules above? Aye.

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MClaudeW
What country are you from? 'merica
Why TotalBeast? I need to find a server to play with my friend Vigilante__Fox your server seems unobtrusive but regulated enough that it may be a decent/stable server
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I Have never been banned to my knowledge.
Do you agree to the rules above? I agree to any rules based on Respect.

Vigilante__Fox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Vigilante__Fox
What country are you from? America
Why TotalBeast? i honostly dont know what it is but the name "TOTALBEAST" sells it
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?never
Do you agree to the rules above? of course it seems reasonable to me

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mapleminecrafter
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? looking for a server to play with my friend because his ftb launcher doesnt have unleashed for some reason
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? nope
Do you agree to the rules above? of course

IGN: FallState
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? it sounds like a good server with good rules that are easy to abide to
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? nope
Do you agree to the rules above? yes

applying for my friend and sent him the rules and asked him what he would like me to type for him because he doesnt have a ftb forum >.> hes lazy