Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xalic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:crim21
What country are you from? Usa
Why TotalBeast?I'm looking for a home where a tight knit community can develop and its hard to make that happen on a 100+ player server
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? It shouldn't be. I have never griefed or hindered a players gaming experience.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

Lostkiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lostkiller
What country are you from? United States
Why TotalBeast? Just looking for a small community to chill around and play with.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No i have never been banned or caused any trouble on any server.
Do you agree to the rules above? 100%

tombadill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maxthaman
What country are you from? Sweden
Why TotalBeast? I'm looking for a smaller server with a good atmosphere, and this seem to fit right in.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, i would/have never caused trouble on any server.
Do you agree to the rules above? I do

Fishbone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fishbone5618
What country are you from? United States
Why TotalBeast? Been playing with a couple friends for 3 months, looking for a more stable server. And I just love Minecraft.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
What country are you from? Sweden
Why TotalBeast? It seems to be planned well and small communitys is something that fits me better then have tons of annoying people around my base when im working with new ideas.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Im clean
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, rules are made to be followed right?

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: waynebanks
What country are you from? i ama Jamaican
Why TotalBeast? i have not played in a while soo i decided to play on a NEW servers and this severs looks well sounds pertty i would like to to find out for my self and thank god i dont have to walk for hours just to build :/
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? well i dont know if this counts but my friend and i were mods and we were messing around and banning and unbanning each other not sure if that would be on there :/
Do you agree to the rules above?yea the rules are just fine but i <3 dat last one some much :)

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kicker05
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? I like the look of the server, so why not.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Unfortunatly yes, Ive been banned for griefing before my balls droped and I became more mature.
Do you agree to the rules above? Of Chorus.

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: newvegasboy3
What country are you from? USA.
Why TotalBeast? It looks like a great server, and I love FTB.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Yes. And because everybody was a kid once, but I've since matured.
Do you agree to the rules above? Of course. :)

shadowpie20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowpie20
What country are you from? America
Why TotalBeast? well I've been looking around for good servers and there never seems to be much, so when I saw the description of this server I was like *fistpump*
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't think so, but maybe, there might be one from long ago.
Do you agree to the rules above? yes.

minemannx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minemannx
What country are you from canada
Why TotalBeast i keep trying all thes new mod packs and just cant play any of them.but at the same time i cant find one good ultimate server im hoping yours is diffrent
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why. im clean
Do you agree to the rules above? yeah

OJayUK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OJayUK
What country are you from?: England
Why TotalBeast?: I'm hoping to get back into FTB after a bit of hiatus and like the sound of this server. A no nonsense approach to rule breaking suits me, but I also like the freedoms permitted (i.e. no banned items). And ofc, hope to get involved with a community!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?: None :)
Do you agree to the rules above?: Yes.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
My second computer i had to take over to my gfs apartment for tonight, So for tonight and tomorrow the server will have a temp new IP. The temp IP is: 173.22.22.75

Sunday night the old IP located at the top will be back. Sorry for the inconvenience.[DOUBLEPOST=1387080033][/DOUBLEPOST]Shadowpie20, minemannx, and ojayuk has been whitelisted, have fun :)

Please remember there is a new IP for just a couple of days. Keep the IP i do have posted as it will be returning back to that IP on Sunday night.

Arrez93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arrez93
What country are you from? Belgium
Why TotalBeast? I've been playing it for over a year
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes