Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lethal_Boss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LethalBoss
What country are you from?: Ireland.
Why TotalBeast?: I was on TotalTekkit, and my friend from the server told me about your FTB server.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?: I'm not entirely sure. But if you do, it's probably for giving out to staff for being hypocrites, and even then it was an one off.
Do you agree to the rules above? I do agree with your server rules :)

Nolyak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nolyak
What country are you from? U.S.
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a smaller server with grief prevention and competent staff. This one sounds like what I'm looking for.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Please note to everyone. After further reviewing of this mod and other mods, as Owner of the server i will be switching the modpack to FTB unleashed.

Reasons i am converting are the following:

Ultimate will not be updated any longer due to mods that have quit updating themselves. So any glitches or the attempt at a more up to date minecraft base is simply out the door.
Unleashed isn't a 1.6.4 but it's 1.5.2 which gets us out of the 1.4.7 glitchyness.
If a mod like ultimate does come out for 1.6.4 i will def switch back but till then i will be having this mod running and updating this mod as FTB does as well.

Sorry for those of you who just want to play Ultimate but it's a dead end mod. I want to adventure out into more up to date stuff. I will carry over the current whitelist.

Also, i will be enabling mystcraft with my new server, however, i will be limiting it. I won't be doing it right off the bat but it will be up soon.

Kulalase18

Jul 29, 2019
Please note to everyone. After further reviewing of this mod and other mods, as Owner of the server i will be switching the modpack to FTB unleashed.

Reasons i am converting are the following:

Ultimate will not be updated any longer due to mods that have quit updating themselves. So any glitches or the attempt at a more up to date minecraft base is simply out the door.
Unleashed isn't a 1.6.4 but it's 1.5.2 which gets us out of the 1.4.7 glitchyness.
If a mod like ultimate does come out for 1.6.4 i will def switch back but till then i will be having this mod running and updating this mod as FTB does as well.

Sorry for those of you who just want to play Ultimate but it's a dead end mod. I want to adventure out into more up to date stuff. I will carry over the current whitelist.

Also, i will be enabling mystcraft with my new server, however, i will be limiting it. I won't be doing it right off the bat but it will be up soon.
can i be whitelisted

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...f-prevention-essentials-logblocks-24-7.39352/

There is the new server thread. Those of you interested in this server please go apply there.[DOUBLEPOST=1390267010][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Kulalase18
England
server looks cool
and i agree
can i be whitelisted

Maybe it's just me, but a complete cookie cut application with what it looks like hardly any thought put into it doesn't excite me to whitelist you. Sorry.

Daniel Kincaid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Expungo
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a good server with grief protection
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes