Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Masterchief3683 has been banned from the server for griefing.

You were clever i will give you that, but you did one thing wrong. Mining turtles will bypass protection and logblocks, but you forget the fact that i can rename your player data file to my name and see what is in your inventory if your online or not. Your name will be uploaded to MCbans and be alerted on this forum. Good day sir.

Just a heads up as were all server admins. You can do /invsee to see someones inventory saves you alot of time.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately he wasn't on so i had to manually do it.
ah yeah forgot about that i did used to have a plugin before that allowed you to check offline inventorys with a command. If i do remember what it was ill let you know.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
:/ i took little enjoyment destroying his base you asked me to so i did going to take awhile to fix what he did tho

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Masterchief, please do not post anymore in my thread. You have been banned for griefing. Please leave it be and go terrorize another server. Thanks.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
I will be cleaning up the whitelist and data files/claims etc. If you havn't been on for a while, well, you will be deleted. Those who end up being deleted if you wish to come back re apply to the server.

Currently we have spots open on the server.

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MapleBar
What country are you from?: USA
Why TotalBeast?: Why not?
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?: Not sure what MCBANS is so Im not sure. I've been banned quite a few times from servers in the past (been playing since early 2012) although never for griefing or hacking or anything like that.
Do you agree to the rules above?: Every one of em