Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zajebis23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zajebis23
What country are you from? Latvia
Why TotalBeast? I hope this could be a great server.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TomatuAlus
What country are you from? Latvia
Why TotalBeast? Because i like small communities and i would like to try and posssibly establish in this one.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Most likely no if the site isn't lieing.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, ofcourse.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frankiejoh
What country are you from?US
Why TotalBeast?looks really fun and looks like it has some great people on it.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?no
Do you agree to the rules above?yes

masterchief3683

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:masterchief3683
What country are you from?Germany
Why TotalBeast?I've been looking for a good server to play on that has a nice community to interact with.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?Nope.
Do you agree to the rules above?Yes I do.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, for the next day the server will have a new IP. 173.22.22.75

Please note for everyone, there is a bad ice/snow storm coming in my area currently. If the server is not shown it's probably due to the cable being out.[DOUBLEPOST=1387673578][/DOUBLEPOST]freankiejoh and masterchief3683 has been whitelisted, enjoy :)

fissionstorm

Jul 29, 2019
tehventus, hdbag, wellfare, and johndoe27 has been whitelisted, have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387419113][/DOUBLEPOST]

How long ago was your ban? If it was a friend who did that and you griefed your friend, 9/10 times if you explain to the admin that you guys are friends and you are just joking they will not ban you, so what is the difference in this case?

Reasons posted to your profile. Because I forgot there was a reply feature

skeletom9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skeletom9
What country are you from? U.S.
Why TotalBeast? Remember me? I was on TotalTekkit.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope.
Do you agree to the rules above? Indeederooni!

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi sorry that I dident reply earlyer, however I think my username was inputed wrong, I'm pretty shure usernames are case sencitive so please try this.
Ing: Kicker05

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sucubussy
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? I like small servers with a nice community. By the looks of it this is the one :D
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, for the next day the server will have a new IP. 173.22.22.75

Please note for everyone, there is a bad ice/snow storm coming in my area currently. If the server is not shown it's probably due to the cable being out.[DOUBLEPOST=1387673578][/DOUBLEPOST]freankiejoh and masterchief3683 has been whitelisted, enjoy :)

Hello everyone, thanks again for being understanding about the occasional IP switch. Currently the IP is the main one shown on the first post. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387778349][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Skeletom9
What country are you from? U.S.
Why TotalBeast? Remember me? I was on TotalTekkit.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope.
Do you agree to the rules above? Indeederooni!

Of course i do! I'm glad to have you back, you are whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387778450][/DOUBLEPOST]kicker05, thanks for responded to me, you have been whitelisted, enjoy :)

Sucubussy has been whtielisted, enjoy :)

ixbeasty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GetBeastd
What country are you from? Norway (in CET, Central European Time. GMT+1)
Why TotalBeast? Seems like an interesting and enjoyable place to play.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I doubt it,haha. Never been banned from a server before I believe.
Do you agree to the rules above?I do. ;)

rikbberkelder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rikbberkelder
What country are you from? Netherlands
Why TotalBeast? seems like a ton of fun with some nice peeps
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? ope. never been banned on a server (as far as i know)
Do you agree to the rules above? yup!

Scyrine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Scyrine
What country are you from?: Spain
Why TotalBeast?: I'm bored from vanilla servers without mods so I think FBT is a great option. I prefer servers with whitelist because I don't like children who grief. I prefer communities with older people (more than 17). I've never been banned. I'm from Spain and I think that english servers in which I can make friend can help me to learn english. I'd like to build construction for the server, I think I'm a good builder
How active are you?: 3 hours per week if I have exams or more if I have free time.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I think no, but one time I was banned by mistake. I told it to the admins and they solved the problem.
Do you agree to the rules above? Of course

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
it says cant reach server said it all day been checking back offten :l btw i tryed houndrids of times and no matter what i can't get

p.s apparently capt said it was down for him also b4