Tools for Pack Creators

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I have a tool that is probably useful for some specific packs: Adventure Backport
It brings the Adventure mode from Minecraft 1.8 (CanDestroy, CanPlaceOn) to 1.7.10.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather have better configuration tools for deciding what mobs go in what dimension. Somedays I just want to unleash Nitro Creepers on the Overworld.

Ryanasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks :). Also, if you would need to disable any other mobs in the future, the next version of SquidUtils will add a config to disable any mob, including modded mobs.
So can I use it to stop the ender dragon spawning like with EnderDragonBlocker?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that adds the following things:

Disable vanilla biome generation / overwrite them
Create (1) Custom tree (With leaves & saplings)

Ryanasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that adds the following things:

Disable vanilla biome generation / overwrite them
Create (1) Custom tree (With leaves & saplings)
Pretty sure either Biomes o Plenty or Extra Biomes XL can disable biomes. Don't know about custom trees though

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Couldn't you create a tree yourself. Then place it inside an empty world and use some of the mods listed to use this world to generate all the worlds?
However this does make it so that the tree would always be the same.

However if I recall correctly better dungeons has an option to make a dungeon only appear once so you could make multiple and list them as the same and give it a spawn rate off 100% and then let it spawn inside an empty world.

Both are not tested and may not work you have to check that out yourself.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't you create a tree yourself. Then place it inside an empty world and use some of the mods listed to use this world to generate all the worlds?
However this does make it so that the tree would always be the same.

However if I recall correctly better dungeons has an option to make a dungeon only appear once so you could make multiple and list them as the same and give it a spawn rate off 100% and then let it spawn inside an empty world.

Both are not tested and may not work you have to check that out yourself.
That could be a thing. But then there needs to be an item that can spawnin that tree... Thats why i asked specificly for a sappling with it

Iirc skyboy recently added tree generation to CoFH generation.
Hmm. Can't seem to find it do you have any idea were?

Their disabling of vanilla biomes is broken in 1.7.10. Climate Control is the mod you want in order to achieve this.
Found it thanks :)

Thanks all btw

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
That could be a thing. But then there needs to be an item that can spawnin that tree... Thats why i asked specificly for a sappling with it

Hmm. Can't seem to find it do you have any idea were?

Found it thanks :)

Thanks all btw

Better dungeons already has items to spawn dungeons in so you just need a way to give it another texture/name and you have your sapling.