Tools for Pack Creators

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
I accidentally genned IC2 ore in my Cub modpack. What is the best way to remove all IC2 ore? I want to replace it with stone.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Accidentally Circumstantial Events:
The quintessential tool for pack developers, this mod is by far one of the most brilliant things in Modded Minecraft since Minetweaker. I can't even describe the amount of things one can do with this mod, so you'll have to go check it out for yourself.

Resource Loader:
A mod that allows you to load custom textures for... just about anything without. Removes the need to have a texture pack or modify assets in order to change textures/

TooMuchTime:
A simple mod that allows one to customize the length of the day/night cycles.

TooMuchRain:
A small mod that allows the pack creator to customize the chance, length, and time in between rainstorms & thunderstorms

Dimensional Inventories:
A mod that allows you to specify if players should have different inventories in different dimensions.

CreepersFire:
A customizable mod that allows the pack creator to let mobs extending creepers explode when touching fire and the fuse time of creepers.

Squake:
A highly configurable mod that allows the pack creator to institute quake-style movement, or just portions, like bunny hopping or sharking.

SquidUtils:
A small mod that contains config options to do a wide variety of things, such as lock the difficulty or disable TNT.

AsieTweaks:
A mod that allows one to disable various vanilla things, such as dungeons, strongholds, experience, and more.

LaunchGUI:
A simple mod that allows pack creators to write messages to their players that will appear on the first launch of the pack.

Sprinkles for Vanilla:
Gives the option to enable and disable several things, such as Nether Portals, explosions (from each source individually), sleep, particles, and more.

Custom Main Menu:
An amazing mod that allows pack creators to create their own menus, with everything from customizable buttons and logos to panoramas and text.

Resource Loader:
A mod that can be used to define custom textures and more, which can be used to define custom textures for mods like Custom Main Menu, CustomBackgrounds, or CustomItems

Custom Backgrounds:
This is a sweet mod that allows for pack creators to replace the default dirt background with something of their own choice. Although currently only available for 1.8, the functions of this mod can also be found in Random Things for 1.7.

Resource loader is listed twice @Gideonseymour Ik it's a good mod but it doesn't need listing twice. ;p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

BluDragon1001722

Jul 29, 2019
If I install these mods, use them, and in install them when I was finished, will it cause problems?

Like if I have chisel, Z tones, Tinkers construct, And world edit, and when I'm done with world edit, will it cause problems?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
If I install these mods, use them, and in install them when I was finished, will it cause problems?

Like if I have chisel, Z tones, Tinkers construct, And world edit, and when I'm done with world edit, will it cause problems?
Any mods that do not add any blocks will not cause any problems when removed.

Ryanasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Well, now it is. Here you go. Any modpack may include this mod, as long as I'm being credited, the distributor doesn't claim to have made the mod, and the distributor doesn't earn money of the mod. Gideon, I want it to be added to the list! :p
Thank you lots :)

Also, does anyone know of a mod that makes sleeping in the nether like sleeping in the overworld?