Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Of course power is renewable. Just use biofuel or solar panels. Actually solar panels are much more efficient.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Talking of solars, the new IC2 recipes irk me. Let Greg join the team they said, it'll be fun they said -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be enough to power the lasers? To creative mode!

You mean if solar panels are enough to power the laser drill? Then the answer is yes. 3 HV solar arrays per pre-charger is enough to run the laser full speed (you need 1250 EU/t or 5000 RF/t or 500 MJ/t). You can see if the laser has enough power if the 4 dots on the pre-charger block facing the laser drill turn green. So 12 HV solar arrays are enough to power it fully during daytime.

In comparison.. if you would use dynamo's to power the laser you'll need ~250 dynamos in total (~63 per pre-charger).. But it would run also during night time.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
You mean if solar panels are enough to power the laser drill? Then the answer is yes. 3 HV solar arrays per pre-charger is enough to run the laser full speed (you need 1250 EU/t or 5000 RF/t or 500 MJ/t). You can see if the laser has enough power if the 4 dots on the pre-charger block facing the laser drill turn green. So 12 HV solar arrays are enough to power it fully during daytime.

In comparison.. if you would use dynamo's to power the laser you'll need ~250 dynamos in total (~63 per pre-charger).. But it would run also during night time.

No putting coal from the laser in to generators. Someone said you can get anything from them, I jokingly asked "power?"