Whitelist Server The middle of nowhere| DW20 1.7 (v1.1.1| Mature players|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sidius79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sidius79
I love to Play minecraft specially Direwolf20 pack and i am just looking for a friendly fun server with some nice people on it to play with

initialized

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Initialized
Age - 22
Skype/TS(optional) - PM me if you want it
An old time vanilla and modded minecraft player with more experience than I want to admit at times, I enjoy working for myself mostly but I'm very much a talkactive person overall.

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
App:
IGN
- BananaBatmann
Age - 25
Skype/TS(optional)- BanananaBatmann
Few words about yourself - Havent played minecraft for a couple of months, want to get back into a good community and start playing. I got a lot of time due to the holidays starting now.

Alphabitg

Jul 29, 2019
Is this server still open?
IGN - Alphabitg
Age - 18
Skype/TS(optional)- I have both (don't want to post username in the forums)
Few words about yourself - tired of playing on a bunch of servers with no community this one seems right. I took a break from ftb (used to play Ultimate constantly) but now I want to get back at it!
Hope you see this!

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
Is this server still open?
IGN - Alphabitg
Age - 18
Skype/TS(optional)- I have both (don't want to post username in the forums)
Few words about yourself - tired of playing on a bunch of servers with no community this one seems right. I took a break from ftb (used to play Ultimate constantly) but now I want to get back at it!
Hope you see this!
no it have been closed for a long time now:)

INTENSS

Jul 29, 2019
APP
IGN: INTENSS
SKYPE: I do have Skype. If listed I can hook you up with my ID
FEW WORDS: Been playing modded Minecraft for a good while. I like to build detailed buildings, sometimes I like to build actual real life structures in game. I'm also into the tech stuff. I like to build huge automated machines using CC and rednet.

nilsdacke1

Jul 29, 2019
App:
IGN
-nilsdacke1
Age -16
Skype/TS(optional)-
Few words about yourself -My name is Tobbe Berg,living in sweden. Have been a die-hard fan of modded minecraft a while back, 1.4.7 was the version I used to play a lot if I recall correctly. Been watching DW20 back then, and doing some cool builds. Stopped playing for a while, and now I'm looking on going back. Long story short - been a player for half-a-year a while ago, stopped playing, and now came back.

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - metzdan
Age - 20
Skype/TS(optional)- Yes
Few words about yourself - I've been looking for a decent server for a while and im interested to see if yours makes the cut.

hOudson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Lithuaniaball
Age - 17
Skype/TS(optional)- I'll use teamspeak, as I don't use skype
Few words about yourself - i have played feed the beast a long time ago, and had to stop playing because of my laptop not being able to run the updated packs. Fast forward a year or so later and I have a new computer, which can actually run all of these mods :) I am an active player, I like contributing to the community. Hope I get accepted :)

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Flatbutter
Age - 20
Skype/TS(optional)- Both (Prefer TS)
Few words about yourself - Huh, what can i say... been playing Minecraft, especially modded minecraft, since Tekkit. Currently studying computer science, and working as NodeJS Developer (heh backend JS).

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -novaflipps
Age -36
Skype/TS(optional)-both
Few words about yourself - played alot of different direwolf modpacks. Like to build tech and inside mountains;)

silverman24300

Jul 29, 2019
Age -17
Skype/TS(optional)- no sorry
Few words about yourself - ive been playing minecraft and ftb for about 4 years now and I want to be apart of a nice community. btw im from the uk

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
App:
IGN
- DoKM91AS
Age -15
Skype/TS(optional)-I Dont share my skype but send me a message and il join ts or sumething
Few words about yourself - i played minecraft since v1.2.3 played modded since 1.2.5 im from The Netherlands and like to play minecraft