Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
His name is xRapJawsx and he has been playing on the new map. Still griefing and swearing all the time, still hasn't been banned. GG.

Now you see, this time he was actually on. Before, you were just lying and saying he did it because he didn't even have a player.dat file.

Yeah, that's true enough, was a bit hasty, because I just came back from holidays and was ready to implement all my ideas I had while I was away. So when I saw that everything was long (and it wasn't long ago it happened to another server I was on, which got corrupted), I just got depressed.
But where will you host that map, because from what I remember you saying at some point in the chat, the map was about 32 gb at that time, gonna be hard to find somewhere to store it?

Btw, about that RapJaws guy, he has been acting like a dick ever since he got on the server, spewing the line "Your mother is dead" all the time in the chat, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was griefing.

The zip file for the map is about 11GB. The map itself is 16GB. I'll need a few days to download it, add a few things, and upload it, but when I do, I'll put a link in the main post. About RapJaws, he may have actually done that today so I'll take a look at that. Also, some people said I was a bit harsh in my response to you. While it wasn't intended to be harsh, it may have came off that way and I apologize if you took it that way.

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, I was just as shorthanded with my reaction to the reset, so thats fine. :) Its just too bad you cant create a 'flashback' map, which is read only, but has all the creations gathered, which you can visit via portals or something.

Zachorias

Jul 29, 2019
Now you see, this time he was actually on. Before, you were just lying and saying he did it because he didn't even have a player.dat file.

I never lie, nor do I appreciate being called a liar. I saw him destroy a couple blocks from my house, then tried to kill me with quicksand. Then he rummaged through my stuff, stole some of my food, some of my mystcraft pages and some bees. You can check the chatlog even since I called him out.

tunafish747

Jul 29, 2019
stormslyde has put me and gun and aesho in jail cos he thinks we have been cheating he is A FUCKING LIER!! we did not cheat. can you plz help us because I know that I did not cheat and slyde doesn't know what the hell he is talking about!!!
im not happy at all and now I guess its time for me to stop playing on the server for a while because of this!!

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
stormslyde has put me and gun and aesho in jail cos he thinks we have been cheating he is A FUCKING LIER!! we did not cheat. can you plz help us because I know that I did not cheat and slyde doesn't know what the hell he is talking about!!!
im not happy at all and now I guess its time for me to stop playing on the server for a while because of this!!

Slyde's math seems correct to me. Nobody on their own could get that many Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panels in that short period of time. Now whether you in particular did it or not is beyond my knowledge, but somebody in your place did.

Been waiting for the server to go up for a while. Hope its a worthwhile update.

Wonderful server, by the way.

The update failed, but several things were fixed. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

tunafish747

Jul 29, 2019
Slyde's math seems correct to me. Nobody on their own could get that many Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panels in that short period of time. Now whether you in particular did it or not is beyond my knowledge, but somebody in your place did.

The update failed, but several things were fixed. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)
well I did nothing and from my knolage gun has been let out and I am still in jail and I did none of the solar crap all I was doing was making my nano suit

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
well I did nothing and from my knolage gun has been let out and I am still in jail and I did none of the solar crap all I was doing was making my nano suit

It says you aren't jailed right now. You could try to join again to see.

Also, I just got back from my computer being fried for a week. I did not see what happened over the course of this last week.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with the server? Keeps going off for like 10 minutes and up for 10 seconds.

Hmm... The server reports look normal. Perhaps the host is having some network issues.

Edit: Nope, nevermind. GregTech is causing the crashes. I'll see if I can fix it.

Edit 2: I have fixed the crashes and a couple other problems on the server. We're up and running again. Have fun! :D

Dev2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys I'm new to the server and looking for some friends my IGN: dev2002 hope to see you Guys on.

Pdawg7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Digi, are you ever gonna get around to resolving that grief problem? I hate to sound impatient, but it's been several days since you said you'd replace the stuff.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Digi, are you ever gonna get around to resolving that grief problem? I hate to sound impatient, but it's been several days since you said you'd replace the stuff.

Some stuff came up in my real life and I've just been too busy to do anything about that.

Cammino

Jul 29, 2019
hey digi its me chiqx i cant log in for a while how long are protected areas protected? was it just 1 week?

thanks in advance

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
hey digi its me chiqx i cant log in for a while how long are protected areas protected? was it just 1 week?

thanks in advance

They're supposed to last 31 days so you should be good. I made it that way because I know people go on vacation and such.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
digi can you make sure to put a download link for the map before the server goes down

I'll see what I can do with the current map.

As for the old map, it took forever to download and it's ready for me to upload it to a downloading site, but the size is so large that I'm having trouble finding time to upload it. I have a slow internet connection. :/

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Server Update:
We've updated some software on the server that reduces CPU usage by about 50%. This should fix most of the server lag that's been haunting us recently. Have fun!