Thank you MeteorCraft for ...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Slovic

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I'll double the current frequency in 1.0.6 to 488000. That should make a drop once about 8 RL hours.

Btw @Reika are v14 up on your site? Want to get them when I get home from work tonight.

Its an awesome mod, just annoying when it destroys things :p

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Oh interesting! Can't wait for any version that has OpenBlocks back. I know it's reincluded in 1.0.5+, but until it gets pushed to recommended and has a server download to go along with it, I'll just sit and wait.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Oh interesting! Can't wait for any version that has OpenBlocks back (i know it's reincluded in 1.0.5+)
OpenBlocks tanks are one of my favorite building materials. This screenshot is old - you should see what I have now.
qrx4X8j.png

Reactions: kaovalin

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I didn't know OpenBlocks tanks connected to each other. That's definitely a design that I will steal sooner or later!

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I can probably finish in time.
But please don't rush it :) THe last thing we want is to put pressure on mod authors to deliver mod updates according to our schedule. If you get it done in time great, if not nothing bad will happen. The update will be delayed till next pack update then :)

This, always this. I will delay for a mod author, I will never ask them to rush for me.

Oh interesting! Can't wait for any version that has OpenBlocks back. I know it's reincluded in 1.0.5+, but until it gets pushed to recommended and has a server download to go along with it, I'll just sit and wait.

1.0.5 will be pushed to recommended when I release 1.0.6. But what do you mean no server download? There should be a server download.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
The dedicated server download is only for 1.0.3 no?

Unless I'm being a derp, and missing a not-yet-recommended server download section. Wouldn't be surprised!

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The dedicated server download is only for 1.0.3 no?

Unless I'm being a derp, and missing a not-yet-recommended server download section. Wouldn't be surprised!

If you set the launcher to 1.0.5, you should get the 1.0.5 server when you click the download server button.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know OpenBlocks tanks connected to each other. That's definitely a design that I will steal sooner or later!
I personally prefer to use Dynamic Liquid Tanks due to the Openblocks ones having a fairly significant load on the server if you use them as decoration (weird shaped tanks) the DLT ones have no server load for an odd shaped tank with multiple liquids stored.

MCF thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...t-mixed-potions-and-more-ftb-horizonsmonster/

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I got Nether Nikolite recently from a Nether Meteor. Now, far be it for me to say "FIX IT! YOUR MOD IS ACTING CRAZY!", but it seems to be spawning Nether Ores pretty much willy nilly, with no regards to whether or not those ores would actually spawn.

The Nether Ores mod has a metric assload of ores. For example, it has some ores from Red Power 2(such as that blue junk I always used for EMC Fodder for EE2), which really should be removed by now. Not your fault the dev(s) of that mod are mucking about on this mod with old code that hasn't been relevant for long enough that Elloram might as well be declared Legally Dead(sorry if this offends anyone, its a joke).

But the Nether Ores mod kind of is a special case, as evident by the fact that it still has ores for Red Power 2. You might want to tap into PC Core to check if it's actually using those ores(there is a way it knows if it needs them that as a non-coder I can only assume is nothing but black magic), which would cut down on the whole "Why do I have all this Nether Nikolite outside the ruins of my garden?" some people may be suffering from(such as myself, but only insofar as I have some Nether Nikolite with neither EE2 to use it with or RP2 to get the dust from).

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I got Nether Nikolite recently from a Nether Meteor. Now, far be it for me to say "FIX IT! YOUR MOD IS ACTING CRAZY!", but it seems to be spawning Nether Ores pretty much willy nilly, with no regards to whether or not those ores would actually spawn.

The Nether Ores mod has a metric assload of ores. For example, it has some ores from Red Power 2(such as that blue junk I always used for EMC Fodder for EE2), which really should be removed by now. Not your fault the dev(s) of that mod are mucking about on this mod with old code that hasn't been relevant for long enough that Elloram might as well be declared Legally Dead(sorry if this offends anyone, its a joke).

But the Nether Ores mod kind of is a special case, as evident by the fact that it still has ores for Red Power 2. You might want to tap into PC Core to check if it's actually using those ores(there is a way it knows if it needs them that as a non-coder I can only assume is nothing but black magic), which would cut down on the whole "Why do I have all this Nether Nikolite outside the ruins of my garden?" some people may be suffering from(such as myself, but only insofar as I have some Nether Nikolite with neither EE2 to use it with or RP2 to get the dust from).

MeteorCraft only spawns ores that would generate. In the case of Nether Ores, this is all of them. Even if a use for Nikolite does not exist, Nether Ores still generates it, as it uses the Ore Dictionary to determine if it has uses or not. Since the RotaryCraft extractor can use Ore Dictionary Nikolite ore, Nether Ores assumes that RP2 must exist.