Terrafirmacraft Coming to FTB!?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Not that I want to disagree with you, or call you point of view wrong in any way, but this almost the opposite of how I see it.

If somebody wrote a btw mod, that modded better then wolves, and the result was a patch that let it run, in a compatible way with forge, I'm not sure I could see it as wrong, as long as the end user had to download BTW, Minecraft, forge, AND the patch themselves, and then run the patch before putting the modded BTW into a launcher. Once you package these together in one place I see issues.

On the other hand, I don't really like the idea of picking up FC's idea and taking it themselves.

Honestly, I really do not see this as something that could ever end well.
Mmm... either way, I concur... this cannot ever end well.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
So back to the point of TFC itself...
It updated to 76, and yes while their are Bug Fixes coming out faster then the sun moves in the sky. Where will we be seeing the TFC appearing in the FTB Launcher???

I still have problems trying to explain to a few of the folks that are part of the community I am in on how to give Basic Minecraft more Ram that the TFC needs to play smoothly, they just won't listen long enough to learn instead of screaming at me that the Server is laggy as...

Status
Not open for further replies.