Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect time to make a 'Tahgcraft Modpack', because Private Packs are now supported, right? It could include the right configs, Mystcraft and for this matter, the new Forestry directly without the need to download them. c:

BlackR3d

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldn't want that..just makes everything too easy (; We have the barrels for easy sorting already (;

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Well it may be at some point in the near future? But anyway, I guess if most people don't want it then it wouldn't go in.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the server *should* be back up now. Please refer to the OP for new configs and download links.

MJRamon

Jul 29, 2019
Are there causes to use custom configs? Is there any chance to use "default" configs from Mindcrack modpack for simplicity?

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Well I had problems connecting to the server without the custom config, so I do suggest you use them.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, sir, for your reply, but that was a suggestion for the future for Tahg.

it is done bcus there are certain recipes (gregtech) that are not the default ones

and i like logipipes i just think that teleport pipes make it way too easy and should be disabled if that was possible but i love provider pipes ^^

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Just whitelisted the following people:
johnson79
xxangel17xx
MrSwisstobi
fishcake321
boog75
xXkaineXX
OMG_ITs_COOP
Puremin0rez
Markawesome1400
ryan784
HaVoC_aMz
joshisthe1
Garthos_
aronth
KillKreditBunny
kells117
Greydmiyu
rotomthe3rd
abculatter_2
Fair
dethbunny1235
WaterMistz
wetty12
zlim3z
Tahgr

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
More people. This should be everyone who applied up to this point. If you applied and you think you should be whitelisted but aren't, poke me.
titou152
MJRamonRU
mexmar
godteri99
IXIhomatawk
Demetricus
WildphirezZ
Flaaaag
Captainscar
Nianders
Pokefenn
masterpig
Jegkorszak
Catalisum
Jarradw
BigDaveNz
Walmart_Employee
Zipkidd
xxloneguardianxx
Metroflame669
cptprice0990
blackarchan
Selej
Protieus
Anthaeus
TheAJGman
vguyabovemesucks
Lokalike
Nelthorim

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft wont load I get this crash report https://github.com/kells117/Minecraft-Crash/blob/master/README.md
I added the mods into the mods folder and put denlib in the core mods and I got the configs so what did I do wrong?

Edit
I got on I dunno what I did wrong

Sometimes it takes a few retries with the launcher after you install the new mods and the configs. After that. well it just fixes itself sometimes. Java is deadly notorious for that.