Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
I support option 2. Just keep the OP updated to reflect any changes we need to make.

yea well forgot to add that. as long as its mentioned in the thread or somewhere on a dropbox or whatever i think ppl will be ok with updating. and thanks to the lanucher or multimc its really easy so it shouldnt be hard for someone that has no clue how to add/remove mods.

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also fine with option 2.

On another note, is it possible to reset me/my account as I think I am in a corrupted chunk so crash when I join?
Thanks.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
ya, I can delete your .dat file if you really want. I suspect you have some client issue tho, did you grab the configs from my OP?

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
That would be great if you could Tahg. I had nothing of any value anyway. And yes, I did have those configs. Everything was working fine up until I got into that area/chunk, so the chunk must be not liking me or corrupted.

Thanks,

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=4348, tid=5816
#
# JRE version: 6.0_31-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.6-b01 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:

Was one of the crashes in that log shivy.. And i dont know what java error codes means what *sigh*. That chunk must be crashing Java for some reason... Hopefully Tahg Deleting your .dat fixes it.

MrDirty

Jul 29, 2019
I think I have found the bad chunk that caught Shivy. As soon as I use the Nether Hub book at spawn I took 4 steps and crashed. I am able to log in just long enough to see the world for a second then it crashes again. Id prefer the bad chunk be investigated first as I had some bags on me with all my tools inside including a portal gun. But, if all else fails delete my .dat

Possibly a server restart could fix it as well

EDIT: Pastebin#mce_temp_url#

Edit 2: Looks to be a portal gun bug.

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Your right. Both error log's are pretty much identical and both cause a java acess violation after portalgun loads... weird

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Aware of the server downtime. Working to update it atm, so hopefully we won't have this issue in the future.