Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Okimo

Jul 29, 2019
He says something like that at his stream ... about Idi*t which make some problems at server ... and that's why he stopped that accepting for WL ....[DOUBLEPOST=1357525053][/DOUBLEPOST]
No he hasn't. unless tahq either posts here or says so in game. This is thus unconfirmed. I would appreciate it if you don't say such things Okimo.
huh... ok ˇ.ˇ

okh1242

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You for reasurring me of my beleifs and also replyIng so quickly to my question i really appreciate it.NVM now im once again confused by the fact that he has said so on his stream.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
He says something like that at his stream ... about Idi*t which make some problems at server ... and that's why he stopped that accepting for WL ....[DOUBLEPOST=1357525053][/DOUBLEPOST]
huh... ok ˇ.ˇ

well anyway he hasn't made a official post here yet. lets just wait for him to say if no more WL's are being approved.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Between the weekend and ForgeCraft restarting I've been slightly busier than usual. I am currently taking some precautions for my server before handling any more whitelist requests. On that note, I have added Dan and Nana as ops. They have the authority to keep the peace on the server in my absence, including banning if necessary. Please don't ask them to do anything else though, such as tp'ing to you or spawning in items.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry tahq. Power abuse is something i avoid these days. previous past experiences and crap. Now if you excuse me. time to rain hell on some mortals! /jk

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg maybe it would be a good idea to have a private pack for the server?
That way we could keep the server more up to date and maybe add more mods if we get a few people to help make it

Edit
And congrats to dan and nana :) its great to have more people to keep the peace

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
I won't be on the server much for awhile. My internet and computer are both acting up. We'll see what happens when I get back to the US on the 17th.

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats on the op, nana!
On another note, I was rather wary of the rate that tahg was taking people in... I mean, its private for heaven's sake...

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to the new ops.

Are we going to upgrade to v7 of the mindcrack pack or will there be a private server pack created? I'm guessing a private pack but confirmation would be nice.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard that there's no intention of Myst being in the Mindcrack pack, so I'm not quite sure what I want to do. I will have to give it some serious thought.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard that there's no intention of Myst being in the Mindcrack pack, so I'm not quite sure what I want to do. I will have to give it some serious thought.

We on our server can keep myst. Just update to the new pack. me personally. I like the mystcraft link book traveling.