Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
fixed -- apparently i did something wonky to the configs that i can't remember. but redownloading them fixed the problem.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
should start playing on the server properly this weekend, new pc is built and ready to go, just waiting on my internet to be upgraded

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

Have I missed something here? When I join Forge says I must upgrade my IC2. Should I do this or did I miss a post that said to do so?

Woah, Tahg and I just posted at the same time, sorry

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg just updated the IC2 to fix a bug, He will post a link to the version he used soon i expect.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
so was the server updated for the new mod pack version or do i simply still use the v6 pack and just update IC2?

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg, any chance we can have the village info mod added to the server pack? Many of us are living in villages and it would be handy.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Its the Traincraft assembly table. Due to possible server crashing caused by crafting certain trains and using them. I'll later remove those tables. Besides Traincraft is worthless anyway.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Its the Traincraft assembly table. Due to possible server crashing caused by crafting certain trains and using them. I'll later remove those tables. Besides Traincraft is worthless anyway.

Why doesnt it crash when you link to spawn then?

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
People are not getting white listed right now but if you are white listed then it should say here
We should update traincraft by the way guys cause it seems to be causing crashes and I think there is a new version available