Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

impwarior

Jul 29, 2019
Keep crashing in Nether. I cant actually move in the nether anymore. Some error with Natura Mobs. Not just these ones. Anyone have any ideas?

Code:
2013-06-11 01:32:37 [INFO] [STDOUT] unknown entity type: class mods.natura.entity.FlameSpiderBaby
2013-06-11 01:32:38 [INFO] [STDOUT] unknown entity type: class mods.natura.entity.FlameSpider
2013-06-11 01:32:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Error in class 'CodecJOrbis'
2013-06-11 01:32:45 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Ogg header not recognized in method 'readHeader'.
2013-06-11 01:32:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Error in class 'CodecJOrbis'
2013-06-11 01:32:45 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Error reading the header

I'm no expert but it sounds like you have an outdated version of Natura. The server is spawning those mobs but the client can't render or understand them so it crashes.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
3. My site. It's basically non-existant. If anyone wants put together a simple site for me, that would be much appreciated. I'm thinking in addition to the Donate section/page, information on the different packs/servers I use, as well as information on TahgCraft (rules, download, etc) would be good. Updating is no problem for minor things, but I'm no good at all on the creative side. It's a simple Apache server, so html, css, would be cool, don't think I have php or other server side scripting installed, and don't really see a need atm, but I can always add it if I do anything more complex in the future.

Tahg, have you ever considered using the Enjin service? I've used them in the past for other games and it's a pretty good setup. They do have quite a few things tailor specifically for MC, and even a pretty sweet donation page that might be able to help you with point 2 of your post. Let me know if you need help with the Enjin thing.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
do you plan to allow other means on how people can pitch in with the cost or will it stay paypal only ? i just checked into my account with which i did some transactions like 2 years ago and suddenly they want some photo id and a copy of a bill that has my name and the address on it and im kinda lazy when it comes to sending photo ids to some internet thingy -.-

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no expert but it sounds like you have an outdated version of Natura. The server is spawning those mobs but the client can't render or understand them so it crashes.

Its not an outdated version problem... I even updated 1 version ahead of the server and it still crashes...

EDIT: Fixed, just in case anyone ever gets this error. It is a problem when one of the sounds gets corrupted, as soon as the corrupt sound plays, your game crashes. In this case i presume it was a nether sound of some sort.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
lol wouldnt surprise me... also i doubt ill be able to play... even with that java fix it still gives me 10 fps, sad face, but w/e, ill just wait for new pc...

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Akaedis, im suprised you only get 10fps. the old server gave me 60-120fps... new one gives me 250+ most of the time. And i dont even have optifine

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
the one in the pack ?

he means by that tahg is giving us his modded forge jar... i myself when i last checked, it had shader.class's in it and SPAMMED and FLOODED and extended my launch time of minecraft by alot... so hes probably getting the right vannila forge version...

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the lack of info, lost my internet connection. The server is back up, and the forge version needed is in the instmods folder of the updated pack.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
i just reinstalled everything worked

btw anyone else has problems getting biomes o plenty spring water into his base? i can scoop it up with a bucket but the bucket shows as empty when im holding it in my hand and when i place it down there is only like a 1 mm puddle that instantly vanishes :/

/edit

i maybe should mention that i was able to pick it up with a bucket and place it back after picking up like 13 buckets after that i headed back to my base and during the transition from age3 and the overworld i had a bad case of memory leak where it took me like 20 seconds + to load the overworld so i simply killed the mc process after that this problem began and a full reinstall did not help

when i use those empty showing buckets on a bc tank it slowly fills up the tank i can move it around inbetween tanks with a liquiduct.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted everyone who has pm'd me here. If you've been nagging me elsewhere and you still aren't whitelisted, please do send me a conversation with your Minecraft nick.

Currently have donations to cover about 2/3 of July, so thanks to those that have donated. I wont mention any names unless you ask me to in the donation comment.

Niall597

Jul 29, 2019
ive replaced the mods and it says when i try to join the server biomes of plenty id missing :S no sorry id what ever from biomes of plenty is missing