Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
I've taken the server down for a bit to try and investigate some issues we've been having. I'll post again when it returns.

Edit: Someone has started a bad habit. Please send me a PM (conversation) to be whitelisted
what do you mean by conversation?

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Its been down for a while. Went up for a few minutes and was running at 0.25tps... needless to say theres a major problem somewhere.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I'm trying to chase an elusive issue. The TPS isn't much to worry about since it's just a side effect of profiling. Sorry for the downtime tho.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Server should be back up now, with the current AE. AE test build looks promising, but I'll have to run a new profile on it tonight. Expect more downtime then, sorry. You have 3-4 hours in the meantime

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
Server should be back up now, with the current AE. AE test build looks promising, but I'll have to run a new profile on it tonight. Expect more downtime then, sorry. You have 3-4 hours in the meantime
tagh when will you update your white list?

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Working on updating the server but the stability of it is not yet known. There were a lot of mod updates since update3.

Curtis Watson

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the server has updated but I was asking where I could get the new files[DOUBLEPOST=1372537120][/DOUBLEPOST]So is the an estimated downtime?