Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
i just made my ftb forum account today because i needed to post that. and i didnt chat because i was afk most of the stream doing real life things. if you go to that point in the recording he types it in chat.

Yes, BUT ONLY People who had an account, and a whitelist application on the FTB Forums, aswell who were talking in the twitch chat WERE whitelisted. Besides the already pre-whitelisted people... AFK People were not.

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, BUT ONLY People who had an account, and a whitelist application on the FTB Forums, aswell who were talking in the twitch chat WERE whitelisted. Besides the already pre-whitelisted people... AFK People were not.
Hey, I could vouch for ghellerman, He was in the twich last night.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Guys GUYS! Enough! it will be up and running when Tahq deems it so. Till then we wait. Who cares if you were whitelisted or not. Its Tahqs server. Right now its down. he's working on it. give him a break and stop complaining.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Guys GUYS! Enough! it will be up and running when Tahq deems it so. Till then we wait. Who cares if you were whitelisted or not. Its Tahqs server. Right now its down. he's working on it. give him a break and stop complaining.

lol im not complaining, i just dont see him being legit, im going to wait for tahg to pass the IP, like you said, its his server XD

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
Yea.. No ones really complaining lol.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
i wasnt complaining lol. i knew it was already down i just wanted to make sure i had the right ip when he brings it back up. but ill contact him myself about it.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
On the twitch stream he gave out the ip, Im not a accepted member, and I have the proper ip from last night.

because he said he was probably gonna whitelist everyone there if nobody thats already whitelisted plays

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Would I do something like that? The server is on a dedicated box with a static IP. Also, as a clearly stated in post 27, it's s.tahgcraft.com and I find it hilarious that there was like 2 pages of confusion on this.

However, as I mentioned the server is currently down. Some mod is doing something it shouldn't and causing issues. I'd prefer not to wipe the server for a couple of reasons. 1) Server wipes suck. 2) As we haven't really done much or made too many peculiar machines, I suspect the issue is likely to happen again even if we did restart. My current thoughts are to wait on a fix from Forge or the mods. I know this is disappointing, but I'm not sure what these crashes are doing for the integrity of the map.

Reactions: aarroonn789

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Would I do something like that? The server is on a dedicated box with a static IP. Also, as a clearly stated in post 27, it's s.tahgcraft.com and I find it hilarious that there was like 2 pages of confusion on this.

However, as I mentioned the server is currently down. Some mod is doing something it shouldn't and causing issues. I'd prefer not to wipe the server for a couple of reasons. 1) Server wipes suck. 2) As we haven't really done much or made too many peculiar machines, I suspect the issue is likely to happen again even if we did restart. My current thoughts are to wait on a fix from Forge or the mods. I know this is disappointing, but I'm not sure what these crashes are doing for the integrity of the map.

OR just start complaining on the forgecraft IRC lol JK[DOUBLEPOST=1356920800][/DOUBLEPOST]oh you know what, i think its actually mystcraft... i was just thinking about it, i dont know if you recall or not, but they said they WILL be adding mystcraft to mindcrack, but there having some issues with it? maybe remove mystcraft for now, and we will just wait for mystcraft in the next few updates? we will just have to strip mine or something... or use the DW20 pack...

MrDirty

Jul 29, 2019
I have bookmarked this thread, and will likely check it the next few days. However with new years eve tomorrow, it is very likely I will not actually be on the server in the next few days. Please do not remove me from whitelist due to inactivity during this time.

Bombboa

Jul 29, 2019
I have bookmarked this thread, and will likely check it the next few days. However with new years eve tomorrow, it is very likely I will not actually be on the server in the next few days. Please do not remove me from whitelist due to inactivity during this time.
Because of the server being difficult at the time being i doubt anyone would be removed from the whitelist, and if Tahg was going to remove someone from the whitelist I'm sure he would pm you before he did to discuss it with you