Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I'm surprised its on Mindcrack, given how you've said you feel about gregtech XD

mark

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone is having connection issues, but I can traceroute to t.tahgcraft.com but FTB-mc says 'Can't reach server' when entering multiplayer.
Have tried force update, and detecting server from vanilla login, optifine not installed.
Suggestions welcome.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly that might be because the test server served its main purpose. me and few others just got instant whitelist. The main server is now being set up.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
My survival server is ready (finally). The following people are whitelisted currently and are free to connect at s.tahgcraft.com . Please see the OP if you have an instance for my server and want matching configs. These are in no way necessary to play, but some recipes may appear incorrect otherwise.

meldi
nick493
tesmetron
aarroonn789
raxshi
cieronph
schwammekk
harmy7
wolvetech
goroy
mugsan
nanakisan
hopdog
heffroncm
ntmark
shivy011
laslon
mrdirty
bombboa

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like some sort of ID mismatch. Did you grab the Myst config? I can't really tell what mod is the issue.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some sort of issue with the server. I've tried to bring it up several times, but it keeps crashing for some reason. Gonna take it down for a bit while I investigate.

I again, Blame Gregtech :p