Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some sort of issue with the server. I've tried to bring it up several times, but it keeps crashing for some reason. Gonna take it down for a bit while I investigate.
I think it might be because there is a problem with v6 of the mindcrack pack which you are using correct?
Some people are just saying wait for v7
If you haven't done much on the current map then remaking the map should help

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
I think some config files may have changed name or not been replaced i did a full clean install of FTB and modpacks and that fixed the issue for me

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
I think it might be because there is a problem with v6 of the mindcrack pack which you are using correct?
Some people are just saying wait for v7
If you haven't done much on the current map then remaking the map should help
not TOO much has been done so far to be honest, when i logged off last night, people had there possible bases up, just getting diamonds, farms etc set up, gathering supplies, thats about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1356903232][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think some config files may have changed name or not been replaced i did a full clean install of FTB and modpacks and that fixed the issue for me
each FTB Modpack update erases the mods, and configs folders and redownloads them hence updating, nothing should be changed assuming they didnt mess something up.

Throaks

Jul 29, 2019
not TOO much has been done so far to be honest, when i logged off last night, people had there possible bases up, just getting diamonds, farms etc set up, gathering supplies, thats about it.

Yes i dont think a ton had been done. I might have been the farthest along with a base and my ore processing up. And almost a quarry. But i wouldn't be too sad starting over again. I would prefer not to of course..but if you have to..what can ya do.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i dont think a ton had been done. I might have been the farthest along with a base and my ore processing up. And almost a quarry. But i wouldn't be too sad starting over again. I would prefer not to of course..but if you have to..what can ya do.
well thats life eh, BUT you probably know where to refind your diamonds maybeh? or even we could base up, i found a nice biome, meadows :p really nice, assuming the map resets/we use same seed. but im ok with a map reset tho

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
I did and i see no other IP that was mentioned. I am one of the pre-whitelisted players. So could you PM me the right IP?
ok i will pm you the correct one, but what i meant was, the server is offline anyways... something went wrong earlier morning today apparantly.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
can you PM it to me aswell? i watched him whitelist me on stream. i understand its still down though.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
tahg, if you still cant figure out the problem, pass me a copy of the server, i can try to see if i can identify the problem... if its a code error, then nvm, id error, i can see what i can do.

EDIT: Also if you disabled twilight forest, that MIGHT be the problem FYI..twilgiht doesn't like to be removed from the world... when it is, and you try and log in, for some weird reason the game just crashs... anything in world is removed easily... just on characters tho, its differant...

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if Tahg changed the configs like he announced before the server went down. If this was the case, maybe its because of that? Or if it keeps crashing, maybe someone build a contraption that causes a crash? How about loading a backup of the world and see if it still crashes?

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if Tahg changed the configs like he announced before the server went down. If this was the case, maybe its because of that? Or if it keeps crashing, maybe someone build a contraption that causes a crash? How about loading a backup of the world and see if it still crashes?
or start up a new world

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
if you need proof akaedis, go to tahg's most recent twitch recording and go to 1:14:28. I also just took a screenshot if you'd prefer that.
reason im calling you a liar is, one, you just made your account TODAY, and yesterday he was only whitelisting people who had apps, and were in the livestream chatting, i however, did not see you chatting, nor did you have an account to even apply for whitelist. so imma wait for tahg to pass you the IP, as im only handing out IP to people who actually seem legit...[DOUBLEPOST=1356915462][/DOUBLEPOST]on a side note for tahg, try disabling xycraft, aswell making a backup of the world... i crash when launching some worlds a "out of sync tick rate" or w/e... but when i disabled xycraft, i haven't gotten it yet on 4 tries now...

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
i just made my ftb forum account today because i needed to post that. and i didnt chat because i was afk most of the stream doing real life things. if you go to that point in the recording he types it in chat.

edit: and i didnt make an application. i donated to him since he said that i could do that also.