Whitelist Server SushiFTB | DireWolf20v5 | Whitelist |60 slots + 16gb of ram |Mature 14+ | No Lag ! | TeamSpeak 3!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Secretchaos
Java or other coding experience: very little i know the beginnings
Why do you want to join this server?: Im looking for a good server with the dw20 modpack and I like this one. I just want to play DW20 and have a nice chat with other players
How did you find out about the server ?: Via the forum

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: n12i1ck11
Java or other coding experience: none
Why do you want to join this server?: just looking for a community to play with a a place to build and love joining new server to help them grow
How did you find out about the server ?: found it in the ftb forums while looking for a server to join

TheKevCoP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thekevcop
Java or other coding experience:None
Why do you want to join this server?:I'd like to play with some people on a Server but every time I start one my PC is basically dying.
How did .you find out about the server ?:A friend of mine and I were searching for a server to play on and so we found this one.

Sulphuratum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Kampfkater
Java or other coding experience: Just started java in school, it will take a while before I will be able to do anything with it though...
Why do you want to join this server?: I like playing on bigger servers because I can communicate with others and exchange techniques, this server seemed to be the perfect one!
How did you find out about the server ?: Well, I was the one searching for it with TheKevCop ;D

Henrik Engström

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zoolis
Java or other coding experience: none
Why do you want to join this server?: i want people to play and build with!
How did you find out about the server ?: the FTB forums

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hidden_paw
Java or other coding experience: none, but i am willing to learn
Why do you want to join this server?: i have been looking for a direwolf20 server for a long time, and this one seems perfect
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB server

kPet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M15T3R
Java or other coding experience: None
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a nice community to play and learn Feed the Beast and this server looked like a nice place to do just that.
How did you find out about the server ?: I saw the server on the Forums on the site.

swec14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:swec13
Java or other coding experience:no
Why do you want to join this server?:ive been looking for a server to play on but usually its full of unfriendly people or i get bored ive been trying to find something different
How did you find out about the server looking around the FTB forums

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ookami5875
Java or other coding experience: I have no coding experience other than trying to learn lua for turtles
Why do you want to join this server?: I have been playing FTB in single player for a while now, and I want to bring the creations to Multiplayer.
How did you find out about the server ?: Browsing through the forums looking for a server

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
Java or other coding experience: None
Why do you want to join this server?: I look for new and friendly community and no lag server where i can play harmonic game :)
How did you find out about the server ?: Forum site

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BelGaraath
Java or other coding experience: Limited, but i have made multiple apps in VB.NET, messed with Java, and Somewhat fluent in C#/++. Currently studying Software Engineering at College (UK)
Why do you want to join this server?: Im looking for a good, well ran DW20 server with plenty of nice players, and a bustling comunity.
How did you find out about the server ?: This post.

My Friend would also like to join
IGN: Phatnom
Java or other coding experience: Pretty much same as above, Same college and course
Why do you want to join this server?: Again, same. we'd also like to be on the same server for once xD
How did you find out about the server ?: Through me (Bel)

SkyDrake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nadthebat90
Java or other coding experience: I have some experience in java, java for android, php and lua i found very funny programming in computercraft
Why do you want to join this server?: i'm looking for a server where the griefing and rudeness is not tolerated
How did you find out about the server ?: i found this server on the ftb forum

Ultimate_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ultimate_Rush
Java or other coding experience: None unless Scratch counts as coding...
Why do you want to join this server?: I've been playing FTB for a while and also looking for a server for a while. This server looks pretty good and I look forward to meet other people and play some decent FTB. I hate Singleplayer so it's another reason I want to join this server; also, most FTB servers I've been to are quite laggy, this one seems like it barely has any.
How did you find out about the server ?: On Feed the Beast.com while looking for whitelisted Direwolf20 servers.

Ebbafan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ebbafan
Java or other coding experience: nope but im learning
Why do you want to join this server?: im looking for a FTB server
How did you find out about the server ?: Just looked around in the forums

killerpod89

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
IGN: KillerPod89
Java or other coding experience: i have a standard knowledge of java lua c++ and python
Why do you want to join this server?: im looking for a FTB server to share my experience of ftb mod with other people and understand and learn always more about them
How did you find out about the server ?: This forum.

I have a question: can we use chunk loader in this server? because i see many others servers banned them.
If the answer is yes i would like to join this server ^^. thx

adsty2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: adsty2
Java or other coding experience: basic lua and forth boot
Why do you want to join this server?: i wanted to finally be on a server that has a good non spamming community on it.
How did you find out about the server ?: a friend told me about it being a very good ftb server

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: russjr08
Java or other coding experience: I've coded some Bukkit plugins (one public one), a few basic Minecraft mods.
Why do you want to join this server?: I would love to be able to join a modded Minecraft community, I've been playing in Single Player, but it's starting to get a tad lonely..
How did you find out about the server ?: These forums.