Whitelist Server SushiFTB | DireWolf20v5 | Whitelist |60 slots + 16gb of ram |Mature 14+ | No Lag ! | TeamSpeak 3!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

havejack

Jul 29, 2019
SushiFTB is a nice server where we work as a community

Connection Info:

Server IP: mc2.sushipvp.com
TeamSpeak: canada1.teamspeak.net:17201

Staff:

Andreblue - Owner
Havejack - Co-Owner

Rules:

1. No Hacks/Illegal mods that give you benefits
2. No Griefing period.
3. No Stealing.

Whitelist Application format:
IGN:
Why do you want to join this server?:
How did you find out about the server ?:

Disabled Items/Mods:
- Descriptive books/Writing desk

Added Items/Mods:

- Protection Mod

Description:

Sushi FTB is aiming to be based on the community efforts not just go off alone and build straight off, so as first thing the community will attempt to build a organized spawn and make it nice with plots and public places for people to use and new comers to come in and play with.

Diffuculty: Normal

Slots/Hardware:

60 slots, 16 gb of ram

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thunder2277o
Java or other coding experience: i took some java and html classes in high school so i might just know a little bit of the basic of both
Why do you want to join this server?: just looking for a small community to play
How did you find out about the server ?: found it in the ftb forums while looking for a server

Reaper1442

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reaper1442
Java or other coding experience: I've worked with C++, and I learn coding pretty quickly
Why do you want to join this server?: I love playing minecraft with small groups, and this seems like a nice place
How did you find out about the server ? The FTB Forums

gauli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gauli95
Java or other coding experience: learned c#, and c++ at school. played around with artificial intelligence in phyton, did some vba coding as a summer job
Why do you want to join this server?: I fin ftb makes the most fun when playing together, makes it easier to do bigger project and also, the more people the better the ideas the group has
How did you find out about the server ?:The forums

thomas branch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 24 eleried
Java or other coding experience: dont have any cant code or mod ot any ogthat but good bulder
Why do you want to join this server?: just looking for a small community to play
How did you find out about the server ?: found it in the ftb forums while looking for a server

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhnat0m
Java or other coding experience: No
Why do you want to join this server?: I love playing with other people
How did you find out about the server ?: Ftb Forums

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Java or other coding experience:
I have been coding in Java for two years now.
Why do you want to join this server?:
The server looks interesting and I am looking for a small, mature community to share my enthusiasm with.
How did you find out about the server ?:
The FtB forums.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Ash

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dogt03
Java or other coding experience: some c++ in school, been playing around with turtles a lot so learning LUA thru that
Why do you want to join this server?: Minecraft is boring to me without other ppl to chat with
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB Forums

woo2005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: woo2005
Java or other coding experience: None at all
Why do you want to join this server?: I just started playing FTB and was looking for a good server
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB forums

rhinohawk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhinohawk
Java or other coding experience: none
Why do you want to join this server?: tired of playing ftb alone....
How did you find out about the server ?: ftb forum searching

atheneftw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: atheneftw
Java or other coding experience: basically none
Why do you want to join this server?: to have fun ? :p
How did you find out about the server ?: on these forums

Ryanm14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryanmiles14
Java or other coding experience: I have been learning a bit of java and also I am learning Lua
Why do you want to join this server?: Many other servers I have played on were very laggy and unplayable. Also many of those servers the were griefed and the admins used to many of they're admin powers (If you know what I mean); I am trying to find a nice server with mature people like myself and even learn some new things.
How did you find out about the server ?: Google searching direwolf20 whitelisted ftb server

Canonpies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: canonpies
Java or other coding experience: I can make "hello world" in 5 different coding languages.
Why do you want to join this server?: I am looking for a nice feed the beast server to play with my friend(s) without worry of greifers or admins that abuse their powers. Some of the servers i have gotten on seem to be hosted in some 13 year old's basement on a net book that shouldn't be hosting any server let alone feed the beast.
How did you find out about the server ?: My friend ryanm14 found this server and said we should apply for it.

Slitherslips

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slitherslips
Java or other coding experience: Taking classes on javascritp, and other coding languages
Why do you want to join this server?:I want to be part of an FTB server where there is absolutely no griefing tolerated, so that I don't have to always have my guard up. The previous server that I played on was WAY too laggy.
How did you find out about the server ?: My friends Ryanm14 and canonpies found this server, and told me to apply to it.

TheInsolentOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheInsolentOne
Java or other coding experience: None
Why do you want to join this server?: I like using teamspeak, and this server seems to have a good population cap and RAM.
How did you find out about the server ?: Found in the forums on this site

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
SmirkNMerc
Some programming experience with JS, AS, PHP.
I am looking to play FTB cooperatively.
I found you on this thread.