Whitelist Server SushiFTB | DireWolf20v5 | Whitelist |60 slots + 16gb of ram |Mature 14+ | No Lag ! | TeamSpeak 3!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN: strane111
Java or other coding experience: Ive dabbled in the mystical arts of java but its just not my thing.
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a community driven server.
How did you find out about the server ?: Through the forums while looking for a server.

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HaVoC_aMz
Java or other coding experience: Nope.
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a small community based, DireWolf20 server.
How did you find out about the server ?: Forums:)

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Phillipza
Java or other coding experience:nope, about to do all that
Why do you want to join this server?:I want a nice and relaxed FTB server that has nice people on it
How did you find out about the server ?:I'm searching for the best FTB server

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fishignbob20
Java or other coding experience: I can make a calculator in C++ :D
Why do you want to join this server?:I want to contribute to a community based server and not just build alone with no one
How did you find out about the server ?: Searching though the FTB forums

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
devfourk
Java or other coding experience: css , some html and maboge
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking to play ftb wtih some friendly folk. I do not want to go off and hermit myself so I am very community oriented.
How did you find out about the server ?: Friend sent me a link

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
My Ingame Name is: Firefly4
Im 23
i have HTML and PHP skills ..
I m searchin for a cool Community to have fun.
found your Server here in the Forums

Soar_1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soar_1
Java or other coding experience: Nothing really.
Why do you want to join this server?: I would like to join your server to have a fun gaming experience with people that like the DW20 mods as much as I do. i'd also like to learn everything or anything and help bring my knowledge to this server to make it a fun experience.
How did you find out about the server ?: The Feed The Beast Forums!

Johnson541

Jul 29, 2019
johnson541
None... :(
I am looking for a good server to play on and have fun with the community, and have fun with my friend who also applied.
I found you on the thread. (Whitelist direwolf20)

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1
Java or other coding experience: a little bit of java at school
Why do you want to join this server?: As im looking for a direwolf server with other like minded people in a community
How did you find out about the server ?: ftb forums

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dracoknight200
Java or other coding experience: none
Why do you want to join this server?: because i lie very much the Direwolf mod pack
How did you find out about the server ?: found in the forums

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
Every one was added to the white list!
Server had a small issue with a mod. It has been fixed now. /lock will lock your blocks

RedBlaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mklizard641
Java or other coding experience: Small amount of html
Why do you want to join this server?: Playing FTB packs while as awesome as they are.....still gets lonely. Also the last server i played on slowly died where I was the only one online most of the time.
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB forums

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mklizard641
Java or other coding experience: Small amount of html
Why do you want to join this server?: Playing FTB packs while as awesome as they are.....still gets lonely. Also the last server i played on slowly died where I was the only one online most of the time.
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB forums
Added

dja148

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dja148
Java or other coding experience: I know some lua and fourth boot, but otherwise none at all
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join a nice server where i can play with others, and do not want to be bothered by immature people who are on open servers.
How did you find out about the server ?: I was looking around the forums for a good severer and yours stuck out to me when i read the post.

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dja148
Java or other coding experience: I know some lua and fourth boot, but otherwise none at all
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join a nice server where i can play with others, and do not want to be bothered by immature people who are on open servers.
How did you find out about the server ?: I was looking around the forums for a good severer and yours stuck out to me when i read the post.
You have been added also

Maxxie40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxxie40
Java or other coding experience: java
Why do you want to join this server?: Seems like a great server to play on.
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB website

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ileaves2live

Java or other coding experience: I have not learnt coding before, so I don't have any experience when it comes to java/coding
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play on a server that uses the direwolf20 modpack with a small/decent size community, where everyone is friendly and help one another when it comes to doing stuff (caving, adventuring, building or help with the mods)
How did you find out about the server ?: I was searching on the thread, found this server and felt that it looked like a pretty good server.

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mantas7776
Java or other coding experience: yes, cpp,java
Why do you want to join this server?: want to join some ftb server
How did you find out about the server ?: forums