Whitelist Server SushiFTB | DireWolf20v5 | Whitelist |60 slots + 16gb of ram |Mature 14+ | No Lag ! | TeamSpeak 3!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mantas7776
Java or other coding experience: yes, cpp,java
Why do you want to join this server?: want to join some ftb server
How did you find out about the server ?: forums
IGN: ileaves2live
Java or other coding experience: I have not learnt coding before, so I don't have any experience when it comes to java/coding
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play on a server that uses the direwolf20 modpack with a small/decent size community, where everyone is friendly and help one another when it comes to doing stuff (caving, adventuring, building or help with the mods)
How did you find out about the server ?: I was searching on the thread, found this server and felt that it looked like a pretty good server.
Both added
Will claims be from Top to bottom of map or just the cube ?

So long its not out of place looking, you have till the sky

TheChristensen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheChristensen
Java or other coding experience: I'm learning both Java and Html/css
Why do you want to join this server?: I'd like to play on a server with a modpack other than Mindcrack and this seemed to be one of the best there is.
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB Forums

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join this server?: I'd like to play on a server with a modpack other than Mindcrack and this seemed to be one of the best there is.
Cant whitelist without a proper in game name

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
Note: World was reset due to coruptted ness cause by a twilight forest errror. Looks like we are restarting.

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rwarn
Java or other coding experience: I coded my own mod about a year back, eventually I stopped updating it as it wasn't receiving very much publicity. Very little experience in java. I have however also been working with LUA in the mod Computercraft and although my code may not be the most organized or optimized, I have been able to make my computers whatever I set my mind to without error.
Why do you want to join this server?: Just looking for a server with very little disabled mods, you guys caught my eye. I want to work with others and build with knowledge my structures and machines wont be tampered with. That is why I chose you guys, a whitelist server.
How did you find out about the server ?: Feed-the-beast.com forums
Other: I have a very clear Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset to use for teamspeak. This will be pleasant for others to hear with a clear mic.

TheChristensen

Jul 29, 2019
Cant whitelist without a proper in game name
Sorry, I have updated it to include my IGN
IGN: TheChristensen

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepsimaxL
Java or other coding experience: No java coding but i know some Lua (CC coding)
Why do you want to join this server?: i want to have fun, play with friends and random people, and make awsome stuff.
How did you find out about the server ?: On the FTb forums

blox100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blox100
Java or other coding experience: nothing...i guess
Why do you want to join this server?:i want to play on an awesome server that is 24/7 and have good players and have a good time playing :3

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
When i join i get a white screen and i get this and other stuff :

Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [ays['Phillipza'/402, l='MpServer', x=-39.50, y=84.24, z=259.50]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-44,64,256), Chunk: (at 4,4,0 in -3,16; contains blocks -48,0,256 to -33,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 102152 game time, 102152 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: true), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 1 total; [ays['Phillipza'/402, l='MpServer', x=-39.50, y=84.24, z=259.50]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Stacktrace:
at ayp.a(WorldClient.java:440)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2401)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:787)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

NinjaKreeper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaKreeper
Java or other coding experience: I am taking computer science 1 in highschool, so I am somewhat experienced in the basics of coding in the Java language.
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because I want to contribute to a great playerbase. I am very creative and I do like to have alot of fun, and I will joke around. I can help anyone on their projects if they give me the correct materials. The Direwolf20 modpack is the best in my opinion, and I love his videos!
How did you find out about the server ?: I was searching on the Feed-The-Beast forums.

Gotissues

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: got1ssues
Java or other coding experience: can do basic lua from computer craft
Why do you want to join this server?: In on a never ending quest to find a decent server that doesnt time me out sigh... I'm hoping this might be the one
How did you find out about the server ? FTB forum

The Underlord

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The_UnderlordITP
Java or other coding experience: not much, I've messed around with turtles a bit
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play with other people and I haven't found a decent server yet
How did you find out about the server ?: I looked around the server list for a good server and stumbled across this one

jdog12548

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: cornflakes69
  2. Age: 15
  3. Java or other coding experience: none
  4. Why do you want to join this server?: Seems like a nice server to play on were i can build with others and still have my own place to build and explore
  5. How did you find out about the server ?: The forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum

willhami2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: willhami2
Java or other coding experience: Some programming with JS and some Html
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a great server to play FTB on and it sounds like it will be good!
How did you find out about the server ?: browsing the forums

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed server not working. Please update to 5.01 and everyone above is white listed. Please direct yourself to this page for the world requests after you have a home