Whitelist Server SushiFTB | DireWolf20v5 | Whitelist |60 slots + 16gb of ram |Mature 14+ | No Lag ! | TeamSpeak 3!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cranken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EpvpCookie
Java or other coding experience: I can programm with LUA and I learned C++ for 1 1/2 year.
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to have a good server with friendly people because i hate it playing alone.
How did you find out about the server ?: From the FTB forums.

Maljhunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maljhunter
Java or other coding experience: I have no experience writing code, but I have assembled mods/modpacks before.
Why do you want to join this server?: I used to run a server for a group of friends and myself, but most of them have moved their focus into other games. I feel lonely playing for myself, so I'm looking for a good community to hopefully join.
How did you find out about this server?: FTB forum server promotions

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN:sonicmaster10
Java or other coding experience:not much with java but I do know how to mod
Why do you want to join this server?:I wanted to find great community.
How did you find out about the server ?:the ftb forums

Faetten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: faetten
Java or other coding experience: Yes. Software Developer
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a nice community to play FTB
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB Forums

jakira77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakira77
Java or other coding experience: I have done a little html
Why do you want to join this server?:Looking for a good looking and friendly FTB server
How did you find out about the server ?:FTB Forums

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wargodsown
Java or other coding experience: i am somewhat knowledgable with computercrafr i.e lua
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a fun comunity to chat and have a fun time with i also stream over twitch tv and its always nice to have people to talk to and learn things from about other mods i am not conversant in.
How did you find out about the server ?: server promotion section of the FTB forums.

ThisIsWeirdBro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooAngryZin
Java or other coding experience: If Turtle LUA counts, I got that :p
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a friendly community based server, and this one looks like it fits the bill.
How did you find out about the server?: FTB forum.

MrTimcakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timcakes
Java or other coding experience: Some basic Java but enough to make mods. I am more skilled with HTML, PHP also some Javascript and CSS
Why do you want to join this server?: Want to play with active people to meet new friends who enjoy FTB as much as i do.
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB Forums while looking for a server to play on.

Merkuryz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Merkuryz
Java or other coding experience: None or minimal. :(
Why do you want to join this server?:'I am looking for a friendly server to envelopemyself in as I play feed the beast. I would also like to meet new people to play ftb with.
How did you find out about the server ?: I was looking through ftb servers and came across this one. I was immediately attracted to it.

hotdog1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hotdog1997
Java or other coding experience: I know a little java and am taking a course next year so I should improve
Why do you want to join this server?: I like small servers, so here I am :)
How did you find out about the server ?: The forums ;)

arabman132

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:arabman132
Java or other coding experience: never really coded before
Why do you want to join this server?: I would like to join the server because, playing by yourself is very boring and I want to be able to spread my knowledge to others and take in some knowledge as well :D
How did you find out about the server ?: I was looking on the server list and this server just kinda stood out to me, it looked very unique and a server I might get accepted too :D

Please be considerate about me,
Arabman132

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brulex13
Java or other coding experience : i'm a bit familiar with coding but my studies will take me to more coding next year
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm searching for a whitelisted server where i can have alot of fun with the other players and get mote things to learn i share what i've learned from the mods.
How did you find out about the server: i was searching for whitelisted servers on the feed the beast website and this server jumped out for me.

Thearaulin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheAraulin
Java or other coding experience: I am a mod dev and I have a basic understanding of javascript.
Why do you want to join this server?: I have been looking for a server that looks like it has a nice community and I have been looking for a new server.
How did you find out about the server ?: I was looking through the direwolf20 servers and this one stood out to me.

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: timx222
Java or other coding experience: I have learned a bit of java for our schools' robotics team, but not very much relative to Minecraft.
Why do you want to join this server?: i want to join this server because I've been looking for a nice server with Teamspeak, and I think this is it.
How did you find out about the server ?: I found this server through browsing the DW20 server lists and it had just about everything I was looking for in a server.

Jakwisp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jakwisp
Java or other coding experience: In college for comp. sci, so pretty good at C++ and have a basic understanding of Java
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for an interesting server to start on that has people to talk to and build with
How did you find out about the server ?: found it while browsing.

techstonegaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TechStoneGaming
Java or other coding experience: Yes I took computer programming. I'm not as good. But I got basic's of programming.
Why do you want to join this server?:
Because I love feed the beast. Playing with someone is better than none. Plus I have an youtube channel that I would love to record on the server. The server that I used to play on got deactivated after nobody paid for an month. I started off a ftb series. Got one episode in and the server ended. Then I started to play around with Tekkit Lite and fell in love with the game even more. This server seems like there would be more people than the last one I played on.
How did you find out about the server ?: I heard about if from my friend he plays on the server.

Please consider me.

- TechStoneGaming

robin4sen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: robinvv
Java or other coding experience: took some classes in high school dont know much about it
Why do you want to join this server?: we are looking for a fun and mature server to play on
How did you find out about the server ?: Forum

IGN: thibauldz
Java or other coding experience: none
Why do you want to join this server?: we are looking for a fun and mature server to play on
How did you find out about the server ?: Forum

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saberwulfy
Java or other coding experience: I have only a little experience with java and lua
Why do you want to join this server?: Im looking for a good server, with good rules, real mature staff, where finally i can fix a home
How did you find out about the server ?: Feed the beast forum

Where's ur site?

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: squirrel_mc577
Java or other coding experience: i am learning java right now
Why do you want to join this server?: i have been playing ftb for a while and i was looking for a good server with no lag
How did you find out about the server ?: FTB forums