Suggest Mods For FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
Pahimar just tweeted about this very very new mod (no really, the MCF thread was created less than three hours ago).

Blood Magic

It makes use of the new health regeneration mechanic in Minecraft 1.6, where healing up is no longer free (it rapidly drains your food bar). I think this is a good candidate for the Magic World pack (or even Jaded's Magic Farm pack, where food plays an even bigger role :p)

also made by wayoftime an active member of the forums

Reactions: Pokefenn and dgdas9

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Pahimar just tweeted about this very very new mod (no really, the MCF thread was created less than three hours ago).

Blood Magic

It makes use of the new health regeneration mechanic in Minecraft 1.6, where healing up is no longer free (it rapidly drains your food bar). I think this is a good candidate for the Magic World pack (or even Jaded's Magic Farm pack, where food plays an even bigger role :p)

I would love to see that added. I've watched Way's development vids, and it looks like a pretty sweet mod.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
Is this thread gonna be split into a thread for Unhinged and one for Unleashed?

GalactiCraft for Unhinged. 'nuff said.

Havvy

Jul 29, 2019
Carpenter's Blocks

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1790919-

Adds 1 tool and a 'carprenter block' that with the tool, can be changed to many different shapes. Also includes variations for stairs, gates, and fences. Then add a cover block to it, and you have pretty much any texture in any shape. Add special items, like snow or grass, and you'll get those coverings to the block. Basically, let's creative players create more realistic worlds.

Who Is Steve

Jul 29, 2019
For updating the Ultimate pack Minecraft Ninja and I suggested switching over to Project: Red from RP2.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1885652-152-project-red-an-rp2-replacement-v31030-7192013/

Definitely worth checking into if you guys are interested in updating the Ultimate pack. On the forum post page the maker only asks that you notify him you're using the mod pack, no other hoops to jump through or anything else if you guys do decide to pick it up or test it.

PaddyBoiio

Jul 29, 2019
Project: Red (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1885652-152-project-red-an-rp2-replacement-v31030-7192013/)

I would really suggest that you implement this mod into various FTB mod-packs. This is because it is "An RP2 (RedPower2) replacement" mod. I have just read the recent update, stating that the main reason for most mod-packs not receiving an updating to a more recent version of Minecraft, is the fact that RedPower2 has not been updated. This, I feel, would resolve this dilemma and please may of us eager fans, who are desperately awaiting an FTB update.
The mod itself includes many of the same features to that of RedPower2, and so I feel that the player's transition between the two mods will be smooth.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider this mod!

Reactions: aquaticinferno

ianextreme

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Galacticraft

Why?: This is DEFINITELY one great mod as it adds a whole experience to Modded Minecraft and just Minecraft in general. It adds quite a lot of unique gameplay characteristics, so
recommend that you guys check Galacticraft out.

Thanks for reading, I hope you take Galacticraft into consideration as a mod for FTB Unleashed, perhaps!

Reactions: Vermillion

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Galacticraft

Why?: This is DEFINITELY one great mod as it adds a whole experience to Modded Minecraft and just Minecraft in general. It adds quite a lot of unique gameplay characteristics, so
recommend that you guys check Galacticraft out.

Thanks for reading, I hope you take Galacticraft into consideration as a mod for FTB Unleashed, perhaps!

Personally from a multiplayer perspective, I'd rather there be as few dimension adding mods as possible as they can have some pretty nasty bugs as can cause some game breaking things to happen.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
Since there Isn't a thread for Unleashed yet or otherwise similar thread.

I feel like unleashed is missing a few things in regards to what its predecessors had and more:

-Immibis Microblocks (Or any microblock mod really...)

-Jammy furniture (Or any furniture mod, this mod pack feels like it left a few holes in the decorative/fun blocks area, not to say the woodworker isn't fun but some of use like furniture, stone and microblocks)

-Chisel Mod (Adds in some easy to design cool looking pillars and other block structures out of materials like limestone and marble and many more)

-Galacticraft (if this or dimension doors ever become as stable as mystcraft it would be worth looking into, its hard to top a space station spawn point with a view of the entire planet below your feet on a multi-player server)

-Traincraft (Just tons of trainy goodness and sync's up nicely with railcraft, perfect for that subway station in between bases)

-Atomic Science/Mekanism (alright so I know these arn't exactly the most stable mods, atomic science might help interest those who have had to give up gregtech for this mod pack with its fission and fusion reactors and performance tweaks, and mekanism just has some interesting machines, though the universal cable will probably get banned on every server. Both of these mods in their current state are BC/IC2 compatible with fully modifiable configs to tweak energy conversion)

Status
Not open for further replies.