Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ElementalsCreations

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ElementalArts
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Well i've been playing Minecraft since 2010, playing FTB since 1.4.2
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well im creative, mature player, usualy i play singleplayer cause i dont want people destroying my builds. I decided to play SMP becouse out of boredom, there is only so much you can do alone. I've been played SMP before... hell i even had my own creative server for a bit, but i didnt like all the stress. I've also been moderator on couple servers but none of them really succeded, mostly becouse they were... um not professionaly built (not good protection agienst griefers.. etc.). Well that's about it (probobly way more than needed but i hope thats fine).
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Well no, just for lols with friends but only for lols (even from my own server :D).

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ElementalArts
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Well i've been playing Minecraft since 2010, playing FTB since 1.4.2
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well im creative, mature player, usualy i play singleplayer cause i dont want people destroying my builds. I decided to play SMP becouse out of boredom, there is only so much you can do alone. I've been played SMP before... hell i even had my own creative server for a bit, but i didnt like all the stress. I've also been moderator on couple servers but none of them really succeded, mostly becouse they were... um not professionaly built (not good protection agienst griefers.. etc.). Well that's about it (probobly way more than needed but i hope thats fine).
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Well no, just for lols with friends but only for lols (even from my own server :D).
Welcome to the server.

albethe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Albethe
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Yes since ultimate 1.4.2
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I play minecraft to spend my free time, usually when i get home late and i like relaxing or with minecraft or with my xbox
I hope it will be funny
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why yes because once someone placed a quarry on my house. I got angry, then I left the server on purpose with some insults

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, me and some friends are looking for a good Ultimate pack server, just wondering what's going to happen to the map when the next update for ultimate is released? (Just looking for information before we apply, seems like a really nice server you've got :D)

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name :dufadin
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played vanilla for many years now, been playing FTB since Jan 13. I just shut down a FTB server i was running for three months due to server inactivity
Brief paragraph about yourself: I am an avid gamer and have always loved playing Minecraft amongst other games. Im currently enrolled in radiology school and work for a Vision center. I really only play SMP now as i love the community you can build when you play with others. I just like to have a good time, relax and mine some blocks!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, me and some friends are looking for a good Ultimate pack server, just wondering what's going to happen to the map when the next update for ultimate is released? (Just looking for information before we apply, seems like a really nice server you've got :D)
Hopefully we will just update. Theres a chance that we will have to reset all that depends on FTB team and what they come up with at the time of the release.

Also both players from last three posts welcome to the server.

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully we will just update. Theres a chance that we will have to reset all that depends on FTB team and what they come up with at the time of the release.

So there's no definite intent to restart the server? It's just we'd rather play now if the server is staying the same, or we'd rather wait! I'll put my application in and check out the server though if you'll let me ;p!

In-Game Name : BlodynBach
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played for years, got into Tekkit and then Feed the Beast, I've played on Direwolf20 and Mindcrack extensively, looking forward to the Ultimate pack!
Brief paragraph about yourself: I love my computer, it's amazing and it tastes a bit like plastic not raisins. Just spend a lot of my time on games since I'm a lazy layabout with no job currently ;(! I enjoy minecraft, I will admit I tend to go off it from time to time just like all games but I eventually come back to it! Who can resist it's blocky charms? Just looking for a nice server with nice people that me and my friends can get along with.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, never been banned...but I was a moderator once and I really would have rather have been banned!​

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
So there's no definite intent to restart the server? It's just we'd rather play now if the server is staying the same, or we'd rather wait! I'll put my application in and check out the server though if you'll let me ;p!

In-Game Name : BlodynBach
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played for years, got into Tekkit and then Feed the Beast, I've played on Direwolf20 and Mindcrack extensively, looking forward to the Ultimate pack!
Brief paragraph about yourself: I love my computer, it's amazing and it tastes a bit like plastic not raisins. Just spend a lot of my time on games since I'm a lazy layabout with no job currently ;(! I enjoy minecraft, I will admit I tend to go off it from time to time just like all games but I eventually come back to it! Who can resist it's blocky charms? Just looking for a nice server with nice people that me and my friends can get along with.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, never been banned...but I was a moderator once and I really would have rather have been banned!​
Welcome to the Server, The last restart was due to issues with crashing, I am trying to keep the server stable and with as much as few rollbacks as possible.

Haurudon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Haurudon
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've played Minecraft since early alpha and been on a few servers
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I enjoy playing video games especially Minecraft with friends. I also like summer time the best cause I get to swim and eat ice-cream
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no

sixtybelowcold

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sixtybelowcold
Previous experiences with Minecraft: been playing for a few years now
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): well im pretty much addicted to minecraft and a few others games. im a relaxed kinda person and try to be helpful with the things i can help on.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: never been banned and hope never to be banned

dregmoor

Jul 29, 2019
In game: amorlan598
Previous experience: been playing for a while, am an expert in mods
Paragraph: I enjoy the ftb modpack, and am an expert in most of the mods. I'm a huge advocate of function over form for bases though. Not the best at nice looking buildings.[DOUBLEPOST=1372743140][/DOUBLEPOST]also never been banned

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:xSimplename
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing since beta.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I like to keep to myself and build extremely far away to keep to myself. I try not to bug others unless there's a problem or something i can't get. I try to build things that look good and not something like a square house out of cobble.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No.

D

Deleted member 61154

In-Game Name:vingirn
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I`ve been playing minecraft since indev , reccently(5months) got into FTB and I enjoy it very much.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I play at minecraft since I was 22. I love minecraft it's our world. But I started to being bored, and I have find feed the beast and I search a server for playing in multiplayer. (sorry I'm french)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No.

blue_devilsrr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: red_devilsrr
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I played minecraft since it was at 1.2.5 , and played FTB for more than a year and a half.
Brief Paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): i like to play minecraft mostly feed the beast as it adds great opportunity to the game and makes it more fun to play. have you ever been banned: No

D

Deleted member 61154

I'm stupide... My pseudo on Minecraft is halo30victor

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JackleSL
Age: 14 I pretty mature for my age but if you don't believe then just put me on a trial run or something and see how it goes.
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing for about 6 months vanilla and FTB now on the computer and even longer on the Xbox.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am looking for a good community to play minecraft with. I love all the mods included in Ultimate and have some knowledge off them all. I am also an admin on a successful Mindcrack server ((deltro)My banner) and hopefully plan for at least trying to achieve the mod position on this what looks to be a very nice server.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not.
Extra note: I have wrote this twice now the first time it was erased becouse the forum decided to go down as I finished it the first time.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stupide... My pseudo on Minecraft is halo30victor
I re-added your correct name.
In-Game Name: JackleSL
Age: 14 I pretty mature for my age but if you don't believe then just put me on a trial run or something and see how it goes.
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing for about 6 months vanilla and FTB now on the computer and even longer on the Xbox.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am looking for a good community to play minecraft with. I love all the mods included in Ultimate and have some knowledge off them all. I am also an admin on a successful Mindcrack server ((deltro)My banner) and hopefully plan for at least trying to achieve the mod position on this what looks to be a very nice server.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not.
Extra note: I have wrote this twice now the first time it was erased becouse the forum decided to go down as I finished it the first time.
Sorry, we have an age limit and if I go and do exclusions everyone would want to be added disregarding the age.

pims1997

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pims1997
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing MC since 1.2_02 beta and started playing FTB in 1.2.5
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am a person who is a bit shy, I can get annoyed fast and jokes are quite hard to detect for me. (I take every joke serious and get angry quickly). That is because I got aspects of the syndrome of aspergers (kind of autism) and ADHD. I am not religious and I curse quite a bit, but I will try to keep me from swearing a lot when needed.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why. No I have never been banned