Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Holofire

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Holofire
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been playing for 3 years, playing FTB since its release. Great with ComputerCraft.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am not the most creative builder, but am pretty efficient when it comes to automating tedious processes. I like to start small and expand my turtle empire and eventually rule the world!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Fallouttec
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I bought the game back in december, in Minecraft 1.2.6 Alpha (a bit before the Beta name change), played vanilla mostly until the 1.7.3 Beta where i started to use the Technic filth pack, after discovering how that pack came to be i immediately switched to FTB and homemade packs around update 1.1. Since then I've been off and on with playing it in free time
Brief paragraph about yourself: Im mostly a care free sorta busy person and play many other games dependant on what I'm feeling, such as Eve online and World of tanks. Im usually on around the mid day portion of central time but if i have nothing better todo i may be on in the we hours for a length of time. I have also ran a very small time local server for me and my friends before and have opened it to public use occasionally as a non-whitelisted server with some banned blocks and plugins.
Have i ever been banned, if so, why?: I have NEVER been banned for any video game ever in my lifetime
In-Game Name: Bloderz
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Vanilla since the patch where you could finally shift to stop yourself from strolling off cliffs, I have experience with a good few amount of modpacks and singular mods, ranging from the Tekkit launcher to Feed the Beast launcher, to single mods that i've added myself.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a 17 year old girl hailing all the way from Wales, I have an awesome (People say strange) sense of humour and i'm always kind. I have a horrid habit of helping others when i can and I'm always up for a good laugh. I play a wide range of video games and I like to keep it that way too ;). I love to build, and I'm almost always on some form of Minecraft (Haven't gotten bored of it yet! and i've been playing this for around 2 years now! ;P)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, never been banned, not to my knowledge atleast o.o
In-Game Name: 73INVC
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.8 (the adventure update) but quickly moved on to playing Tekkit. With the rise of FTB, I found myself playing mostly the Mindcrack-pack and have gathered a pretty advanced understanding of most its mods. I want to start playing Ultimate simply to have new things to toy around with.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a rather calm guy living in germany, looking for a european server with a mature community and resonable rules. Things I like most about FTB is optimizing and fine-tuning my automated systems. I play a wide variety of different games, but nothing too competetive.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned.
In-Game Name: Holofire
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been playing for 3 years, playing FTB since its release. Great with ComputerCraft.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am not the most creative builder, but am pretty efficient when it comes to automating tedious processes. I like to start small and expand my turtle empire and eventually rule the world!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope
Welcome to the server, sorry for late add if anyone got added late.

chrom20

Jul 29, 2019
  • ** We are recruiting, try your luck **
  • Reach's for Slot Machine Arm
In-Game Name:Chrom20
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Vanilla Ftb Tekkit
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):Been into minecraft a couple years looking for a community have ran my own family based server of vanilla ftb and tekkit me and my wife like to play together generally just reaching out to try to make some friends and maybe have an impact on it. Hope to see you all in game!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:Not a single ban in any game

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
  • ** We are recruiting, try your luck **
  • Reach's for Slot Machine Arm
In-Game Name:Chrom20
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Vanilla Ftb Tekkit
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):Been into minecraft a couple years looking for a community have ran my own family based server of vanilla ftb and tekkit me and my wife like to play together generally just reaching out to try to make some friends and maybe have an impact on it. Hope to see you all in game!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:Not a single ban in any game
Welcome to the server.

Hayden1998

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hayden1998
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been playing since MineCraft was in Omega, managed various servers and played occasionally for years. New to FTB and I have a few friends on this server that I'd like to learn the ropes with.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm 15, and I've been playing games since I can remember. I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with, I'm always grammatically correct, which must count towards something positively? I personally think I'll be of benefit to this server :D
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not quite sure about this but I've never been banned, I was banned for swearing, once. But that was on a friends server and I think he was joking as he un-banned me after. Honesty must also count for something? :D

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hayden1998
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been playing since MineCraft was in Omega, managed various servers and played occasionally for years. New to FTB and I have a few friends on this server that I'd like to learn the ropes with.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm 15, and I've been playing games since I can remember. I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with, I'm always grammatically correct, which must count towards something positively? I personally think I'll be of benefit to this server :D
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not quite sure about this but I've never been banned, I was banned for swearing, once. But that was on a friends server and I think he was joking as he un-banned me after. Honesty must also count for something? :D
Doing an exception with you.(your age)
Welcome to the server.

Corcor101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: corcor101
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now I started a server from my pc a year ago, didn't work out that good but now I started hosting a server from a company soon up public and I always loved a nice community to play minecraft with and that's what I'm gonna to get on this server.
Brief paragraph about yourself: Im from NB Canada. I've always loved ftb, I love how these mods add so much to the original game minecraft. For me I've always been a bit of a gamer I've always loved computers I find myself a pretty good builder and could benefit towards your server as opt he building side of it
Previous bans: I've have not been banned from what I remember.
Thank you for reading this and the decision is in your hands.
Your sincerely
Corey

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lady_Ceres
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been doing FTB nearly since it came out and beforehand played tekkit.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I enjoy gaming, having a break from WoW at the moment so I am wanting to enjoy minecraft again. I've been hoping to find a nice, stable, ultimate server with a nice community and land protection.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No

RinHorror

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RinHorrorr
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've played on several vanilla Minecraft servers, and one semi-vanilla FTB Ultimate server in the past, which I disliked due to the large amount of banned items that hindered game-play incredibly. I'm an avid single-player, and have just recently started in FTB, and I am hoping to learn more about the modpacks mechanics.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, I am an avid gamer, I love games, gaming, and everything related to it. I am creative, intuitive and sometimes a bit overexcited. I can be a bit stubborn at times, and tend to prefer to use my ideas over ideas suggested by others. And that's about a good enough brief description of myself.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: Well, I have once on a vanilla minecraft server, I ended up messing up a mob farm and the mobs multiplied at extreme rates, which caused the server to lag. But not before for anything like griefing, no.

Bluethousandand2

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bluethousandand2
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Alot of vanilla, I was on another ftb server, too many banned items, and automation was pretty much a joke at that point. Same one as the guy above me!
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, I can say I am very socialy awkward outside of the internet. I'm alot more open on online (Not like, adress and stuff). Its mainly because there isnt much judging you can do when you cant see the person physicly. But other than that, I live in the U.S. and dont get out much.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: I was on a server, I built myself a home in the sky. Some genius decided to settle under me, after teling him numerous times to move so there arent issues in the future, he reports grief. The owner doesnt check anything out. He goes right for the ban.

Pig109

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pig109
Previous experiences with Minecraft: i play minecraft ALOT and by alot i mean it
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am an avid gamer most of my time is spent playing. I am much more intelligent than most people my grade level. I'm also very socially awkward on the internet and in real life
Have grade you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: ive never been banned from any servers for major offenses like greifing and stuff like that

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MARKCayenne
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Have been playing for more than 2 years. Played a lot of vanilla and ftb. and I am really good at ftb
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am 18, I will on the server quite a lot if I like it. But i dont promise everyday since I do have real life plans and other stuff.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: corcor101
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now I started a server from my pc a year ago, didn't work out that good but now I started hosting a server from a company soon up public and I always loved a nice community to play minecraft with and that's what I'm gonna to get on this server.
Brief paragraph about yourself: Im from NB Canada. I've always loved ftb, I love how these mods add so much to the original game minecraft. For me I've always been a bit of a gamer I've always loved computers I find myself a pretty good builder and could benefit towards your server as opt he building side of it
Previous bans: I've have not been banned from what I remember.
Thank you for reading this and the decision is in your hands.
Your sincerely
Corey
In-Game Name: Lady_Ceres
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been doing FTB nearly since it came out and beforehand played tekkit.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I enjoy gaming, having a break from WoW at the moment so I am wanting to enjoy minecraft again. I've been hoping to find a nice, stable, ultimate server with a nice community and land protection.
In-Game Name: RinHorrorr
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've played on several vanilla Minecraft servers, and one semi-vanilla FTB Ultimate server in the past, which I disliked due to the large amount of banned items that hindered game-play incredibly. I'm an avid single-player, and have just recently started in FTB, and I am hoping to learn more about the modpacks mechanics.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, I am an avid gamer, I love games, gaming, and everything related to it. I am creative, intuitive and sometimes a bit overexcited. I can be a bit stubborn at times, and tend to prefer to use my ideas over ideas suggested by others. And that's about a good enough brief description of myself.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: Well, I have once on a vanilla minecraft server, I ended up messing up a mob farm and the mobs multiplied at extreme rates, which caused the server to lag. But not before for anything like griefing, no.
In-Game Name: bluethousandand2
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Alot of vanilla, I was on another ftb server, too many banned items, and automation was pretty much a joke at that point. Same one as the guy above me!
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, I can say I am very socialy awkward outside of the internet. I'm alot more open on online (Not like, adress and stuff). Its mainly because there isnt much judging you can do when you cant see the person physicly. But other than that, I live in the U.S. and dont get out much.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: I was on a server, I built myself a home in the sky. Some genius decided to settle under me, after teling him numerous times to move so there arent issues in the future, he reports grief. The owner doesnt check anything out. He goes right for the ban.
In-Game Name: pig109
Previous experiences with Minecraft: i play minecraft ALOT and by alot i mean it
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am an avid gamer most of my time is spent playing. I am much more intelligent than most people my grade level. I'm also very socially awkward on the internet and in real life
Have grade you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: ive never been banned from any servers for major offenses like greifing and stuff like that
You all were added to the whitelist, Welcome.

sorry for the major delay, was out of town for a few days...

Taishee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Taishee
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been on a huge economy server for a long time, and ive been apart of a chill smp vanilla server for a while as well. Getting tired of vanilla-based servers so here i am, at the doorstep of FTB.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I am a musician that is going to school for music in the fall. I am a very mature person, but i do make tons of cheesy jokes when i can. I like challenges and I like close and active communities.

I do have one other question; how many people are whitelisted/active on this server? I like active communities and that usually calls for more people but it seems like you're accepting everyone. When too many people are on a server, it becomes difficult to connect with others.

Mr Ecchi

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

In-Game Name:
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Started in Pre-Alpha, moved to the TechnicLauncher with EE1/2, moved to FTB before ultimate pack came out.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Have been looking for a server for over a year- servers I previously have played on have had too many rules or just shutdown. Still looking for a server in-which I can go and build without someone coming and griefing. ( Current server - someone put a platform over my base blocking all the sunlight, friend was using bees and couldn't get them to work... ) Server previous to that was literally hacked. Guy gave himself admin/owner privileges and quarried our base... Just want a server without BS that will stay up and doesn't limit every single item..

DeimosMoons

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kodent
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and got into mods shortly after I started watching Direwolf20's Lets plays from 1.2.5.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I really like to mess around with different things to see what works. I tend to do a lot of tedious work on my own that most people probably wouldn't want to do. I also really just love playing minecraft, I've played almost everyday since I first started playing but want to play with a community.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never

JoepKool

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:joepkool
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Playing since the 1.2.0 alpha release(nether update), then played with mods played with many different packs amco, technic and every pack on the ftb launcher
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I have played games for quite some time due to me being in the hospital for a long time. Play a lot of different games. I played minecraft for a long time but took a break because it became boring. Than I discovered mods, I really would like to find a active and fun server to join.(Which can help me improve my skills and knowledge.)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, except when I was goofing around on a private server with my friends.

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: r2range
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Ya Played Tekkit And Ftb never liked normal minecraft
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):i am looking for another WHITELIST server because the lastone quited because of the lack of players so am looking for a newone reason i want whitelist is because you know with that players you play.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nop never

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Taishee
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been on a huge economy server for a long time, and ive been apart of a chill smp vanilla server for a while as well. Getting tired of vanilla-based servers so here i am, at the doorstep of FTB.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I am a musician that is going to school for music in the fall. I am a very mature person, but i do make tons of cheesy jokes when i can. I like challenges and I like close and active communities.

I do have one other question; how many people are whitelisted/active on this server? I like active communities and that usually calls for more people but it seems like you're accepting everyone. When too many people are on a server, it becomes difficult to connect with others.
In-Game Name: Joshspires
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha or beta, i played the night after seananners released his first video on the game, since then i have played most days and have played a huge amount of mods and servers, and have been playing FTB for a few months now.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): My name is Josh im 16 and i am from England, i am currently moving on to study Computing and to specialize in Coding, i have been part in 2 active community's in the past 2 years, 1 of which i am currently Staff, this includes me Developing our new website, helping out members when needed and managing all aspects of the community, i spend most of my time on teamspeak meeting new people.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned
Application:

In-Game Name:
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Started in Pre-Alpha, moved to the TechnicLauncher with EE1/2, moved to FTB before ultimate pack came out.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Have been looking for a server for over a year- servers I previously have played on have had too many rules or just shutdown. Still looking for a server in-which I can go and build without someone coming and griefing. ( Current server - someone put a platform over my base blocking all the sunlight, friend was using bees and couldn't get them to work... ) Server previous to that was literally hacked. Guy gave himself admin/owner privileges and quarried our base... Just want a server without BS that will stay up and doesn't limit every single item..
You forgot to add the name ...
In-Game Name: Kodent
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and got into mods shortly after I started watching Direwolf20's Lets plays from 1.2.5.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I really like to mess around with different things to see what works. I tend to do a lot of tedious work on my own that most people probably wouldn't want to do. I also really just love playing minecraft, I've played almost everyday since I first started playing but want to play with a community.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never
In-Game Name:joepkool
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Playing since the 1.2.0 alpha release(nether update), then played with mods played with many different packs amco, technic and every pack on the ftb launcher
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I have played games for quite some time due to me being in the hospital for a long time. Play a lot of different games. I played minecraft for a long time but took a break because it became boring. Than I discovered mods, I really would like to find a active and fun server to join.(Which can help me improve my skills and knowledge.)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, except when I was goofing around on a private server with my friends.
In-Game Name: r2range
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Ya Played Tekkit And Ftb never liked normal minecraft
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):i am looking for another WHITELIST server because the lastone quited because of the lack of players so am looking for a newone reason i want whitelist is because you know with that players you play.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nop never

Everyone else welcome to the server.