Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
Server went through a map restart due to numerous bugs, crashes and issues with the old map.
People who were added to the whitelist before the map was restarted are still listed in it.
2qn4.png
Server Information:
  • www.stormcraft.info
  • TeamSpeak @ ukts.vortexservers.com:10010
  • IP: 77.111.248.28 Port: 25565
  • FTB Ultimate 1.1.2
  • Europe Server
  • 32GB RAM
  • 24/7, every 24 hours a server restart.
  • Every 2 hours a backup of the world(Overworld, Nether, Twilight Forest, Mining world).
  • 64 Slots
  • Donation option, more details on our forums.
Rules:
  • Common Sense - Think before you act, you are not the only one on the server.
  • Griefing - Grief, Thievery, Random DM, Destroying, Annoying or interfering with other players actions.
  • Bypassing - By any means if you go around the protections or restrictions of the server you will be removed from the server no questions asked.
  • Spamming/Flaming - Not here, we are a friendly community. If you try to join just to wrack havoc you are not welcome.
  • No mining in Overworld - For that you have the Mining Age, Dense Ores Page x1.
  • PVP - Only when both players agree, only on remote locations without any structures nearby.
Mods & Plugins:
  • Mystcraft - Book Binder was disabled, thus any attempts of creating Ages are forbidden.
  • IC2 - Nuke, Mass Fabricator were disabled from crafting.
  • Grief Prevention - You start with 100 blocks you can claim, each hour you play 125 blocks added to your claim credit.
  • PermissionsEx
  • Essentials
Staff:
Owners:
  • IndustrialRock (iDusty)
  • alonard
Moderators:
  • nicket97 (~nickwolf20)
  • coolsim99 (~jadedsim)
  • ** We are recruiting, try your luck **
Application:

In-Game Name:
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:

Playstyle:
We (IndustrialRock & alonard) are two guys who decided to create a friendly community server, this means we help each other.
We also took into consideration the age limitation to 16 and above, to reduce the griefers getting through.
If you are a person who like to create and help others and in general have some fun then go ahead an apply to get into the whitelist.

de3h.jpg

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mynameisAK
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but only really got into it when I discovered mods and modpacks.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, as stated I'm 19 years old, I live in the UK, currently in education. I'd say I'm a bit of a nerd (gamer, reasonably smart, likes anime, doesn't go out to much) but I'm not that shy compared to most. Currently doing computer science, IT and business studies in my place of education.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mynameisAK
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but only really got into it when I discovered mods and modpacks.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, as stated I'm 19 years old, I live in the UK, currently in education. I'd say I'm a bit of a nerd (gamer, reasonably smart, likes anime, doesn't go out to much) but I'm not that shy compared to most. Currently doing computer science, IT and business studies in my place of education.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not.
Welcome to the server.

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Fireblade55​
Previous experiences with Minecraft:
Playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, it's safe to say that I am fairly -- if not, very experienced with the game. However, recently vanilla Minecraft has become extremely boring, and FTB is the solution to my boredom. Now, I am looking for a server (whitelisted, of course) that provides me a nice experience and hopefully a loving community. I have hopes that StormCraft, is the server I'm looking for.​
Not to be too descriptive, I am very interested in MOBA games such as League of Legends and DotA 2. Being 17 and a hardcore (occasionally casual) gamer, I enjoy playing games, especially with my friends. (one of my friends is also applying for this server, RebRebz)
The only time I can remember being banned is only when I point out extreme flaws of said server; and the owner or an admin would ban me only due to the sore reason that they cannot take criticism and know that their server is completely corrupted and requires a re-work, if not, a reset. (Specifically, in Hardcore PVP servers.)​

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Fireblade55​
Previous experiences with Minecraft:
Playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, it's safe to say that I am fairly -- if not, very experienced with the game. However, recently vanilla Minecraft has become extremely boring, and FTB is the solution to my boredom. Now, I am looking for a server (whitelisted, of course) that provides me a nice experience and hopefully a loving community. I have hopes that StormCraft, is the server I'm looking for.​
Not to be too descriptive, I am very interested in MOBA games such as League of Legends and DotA 2. Being 17 and a hardcore (occasionally casual) gamer, I enjoy playing games, especially with my friends. (one of my friends is also applying for this server, RebRebz)
The only time I can remember being banned is only when I point out extreme flaws of said server; and the owner or an admin would ban me only due to the sore reason that they cannot take criticism and know that their server is completely corrupted and requires a re-work, if not, a reset. (Specifically, in Hardcore PVP servers.)​
In-Game Name: RebRebz
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the Beta days. My first days with minecraft were amazing, I was totally hooked, but as I played more and knew more vanilla started to be more and more stale and dull. I discovered the Technic Pack and it was my first experience with a modpack. I was hooked and played for months. Then the Technic pack was put down and was never updated again. I discovered Feed the Beast and I feel in love with it. So much to do in this modpack, to me it's almost endless.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm still in High School and soon to be a Junior. I love games especially PC games. I have so much time to play since summer vacation began for me.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No I have never been banned.
You both were added, welcome to the server.

nicket

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:nicket97
Previous experiences with Minecraft:i have played whit mods since 1.7.3 and whit ftb since day one
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): i am a 16 year old guy from sweden. i love games and are playing rts games and minecraft for most. i am also lerning programing and ar planing to make a mod in the future.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:no never

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:nicket97
Previous experiences with Minecraft:i have played whit mods since 1.7.3 and whit ftb since day one
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): i am a 16 year old guy from sweden. i love games and are playing rts games and minecraft for most. i am also lerning programing and ar planing to make a mod in the future.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:no never
Welcome to the server, you were added.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: littlelee211
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've played minecraft for 1 year and ftb for 5 months
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am looking for a server where there are no griefers or immature players and I have been searching for a while now, Also I live in the UK/England
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:nope I hate griefers and i would never do it myself.

Shirotora

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:hsgunner
Previous experiences with Minecraft:Played minecraft since alpha and found out about FTB when it first came out , just recently moved to the ultimate pack from the mindcrack pack.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I am and a student in England , i play alot of PC games in my spare time and am just trying to find a FTB ultimate server to play on.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:No , i have never been banned.

Coolsim99

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Coolsim99 (so bad name)
Previous Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha version ande went on Tekkit untill I discovered FTB
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am a french but I have lived four years in the US so i'm quite good in English, I have a passion four gaming and minecraft (specially FTB) is from far the most complete !
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: Yes, I had Rei's minimap installed.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Coolsim99 (so bad name)
Previous Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha version ande went on Tekkit untill I discovered FTB
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am a french but I have lived four years in the US so i'm quite good in English, I have a passion four gaming and minecraft (specially FTB) is from far the most complete !
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: Yes, I had Rei's minimap installed.
Well you are not going to get banned for Rei's minimap here..
Welcome to the server

jetmatt2012

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jetmatt2012
Previous experiences with Minecraft: about a year and a half and around 5 months with ftb.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): im 27 from the south of england. i am looking for a new server as the one i was on has unexpectedly been shut down.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no never.

Barg

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:bart0vds
Previous experiences with Minecraft:played a lot of vanilla and also technic pack.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in europe so it is really nice to have a server that is hosted there, much better connection speed (also love griefprevention). Looks like a quality server, hope i can join.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: nope

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pilchar
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since before the nether update. That has gotta count for something.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm really anti social except for actually inside of the games I play and I generally don't go outside so I will be on the server 98% of the time if I like it. I'm really knowledgeable person about FTB and I generally build the big massive things in the worlds I play on
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned

Also as a note I have been a server admin and moderator on quite a few servers and I would be interested in applying for the position of Moderator.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pilchar
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since before the nether update. That has gotta count for something.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm really anti social except for actually inside of the games I play and I generally don't go outside so I will be on the server 98% of the time if I like it. I'm really knowledgeable person about FTB and I generally build the big massive things in the worlds I play on
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned

Also as a note I have been a server admin and moderator on quite a few servers and I would be interested in applying for the position of Moderator.
Sorry, but you didn't pass.