Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pims1997
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing MC since 1.2_02 beta and started playing FTB in 1.2.5
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am a person who is a bit shy, I can get annoyed fast and jokes are quite hard to detect for me. (I take every joke serious and get angry quickly). That is because I got aspects of the syndrome of aspergers (kind of autism) and ADHD. I am not religious and I curse quite a bit, but I will try to keep me from swearing a lot when needed.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why. No I have never been banned
Welcome to the server.

Donslayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Donslayer
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Alpha, Vanilla, Tekkit, direworl 20 and ultimate.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Male, 19 years old. Born and living in Norway, currently waiting to enter the military(20 days).
Been playing minecraft since early alpha. Done a lot of projectes, like automated HV solar arrays, quantum armor, sorting facility etc.
What more is there to say?

Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I guees I have been banned, but I have no idea when, or the reason I was banned. Just think about it, I was around 14-15 years when I started playing minecraft. A really douchbag age, so the possibilites of me beeing banned back then is high enough for me to write this in this application.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Donslayer
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Alpha, Vanilla, Tekkit, direworl 20 and ultimate.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Male, 19 years old. Born and living in Norway, currently waiting to enter the military(20 days).
Been playing minecraft since early alpha. Done a lot of projectes, like automated HV solar arrays, quantum armor, sorting facility etc.
What more is there to say?
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I guees I have been banned, but I have no idea when, or the reason I was banned. Just think about it, I was around 14-15 years when I started playing minecraft. A really douchbag age, so the possibilites of me beeing banned back then is high enough for me to write this in this application.
Welcome to the server.

exalya

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AsTrick

Previous experiences with Minecraft:I have been playying minecraft 2 years ago I have test FTB. its an excellent pack mod
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in France with mI parents. I have playing Feed The beast 5 month ago and mI friend coolsim99 tald me aboute this serveur. I think this serveur is very good but I don't speak a very well englis and I am sorry if I don't speak much
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not ever been banned.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AsTrick
Previous experiences with Minecraft:I have been playying minecraft 2 years ago I have test FTB. its an excellent pack mod
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in France with mI parents. I have playing Feed The beast 5 month ago and mI friend coolsim99 tald me aboute this serveur. I think this serveur is very good but I don't speak a very well englis and I am sorry if I don't speak much
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have not ever been banned.
Welcome to the server.

Euan.Ferrier

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:EUAN_FERRIER
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha days, I have ran multiple servers on minecraft and been admin on some. I have also been playing ftb since day one:)
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in the UK, I have been watching direwolf20 for sometime not so i know most of the mods inside out, I will always try to help people if they need it.I have been trying multiple servers lately but most of them have been laggy, so i hoping this one will be better since it is hosted in Europe.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:I have never been banned on any server:) I always follow the rules

Bashosen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bashosen
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Lots, I have played since beta 1.2.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): My name is Dave IRL, I like to mountain bike and run. Online I am bashosen. I love to play FTB because vannila lost its flair for me after I had done everything that could really be done and automated everything to be automated. So now I've been playing FTB for a few months on singleplayer mindcrack and now want to go to multiplayer. I have experience with most of the mods, but not gregtech, since I played with it disabled. I am glad this server has gregtech though as it will be a new challenge and offer new ways of reaching my goals I set. I am also very goal oriented when I play games, so when I play minecraft, I have to set goals, such as get 100 diamonds, or completely automate mining and proccessing.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Me and my brother played on a vannila PVP server once and he PVP logged and got banned, so I got banned also since we shared the same IP adress.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:EUAN_FERRIER
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha days, I have ran multiple servers on minecraft and been admin on some. I have also been playing ftb since day one:)
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in the UK, I have been watching direwolf20 for sometime not so i know most of the mods inside out, I will always try to help people if they need it.I have been trying multiple servers lately but most of them have been laggy, so i hoping this one will be better since it is hosted in Europe.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:I have never been banned on any server:) I always follow the rules
In-Game Name:Bashosen
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Lots, I have played since beta 1.2.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): My name is Dave IRL, I like to mountain bike and run. Online I am bashosen. I love to play FTB because vannila lost its flair for me after I had done everything that could really be done and automated everything to be automated. So now I've been playing FTB for a few months on singleplayer mindcrack and now want to go to multiplayer. I have experience with most of the mods, but not gregtech, since I played with it disabled. I am glad this server has gregtech though as it will be a new challenge and offer new ways of reaching my goals I set. I am also very goal oriented when I play games, so when I play minecraft, I have to set goals, such as get 100 diamonds, or completely automate mining and proccessing.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Me and my brother played on a vannila PVP server once and he PVP logged and got banned, so I got banned also since we shared the same IP adress.
Welcome to the server guys, sorry for the delay, was sleeping when you applied.

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: metalbuster101
Previous experiences with Minecraft: started in beta, played on and off since then
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): im 24, going to college and such, work also, started minecraft when it was in beta, played vanilla mostly back then, moved to tekkit and then finally on to here. looking for just a decent relatively new server to play on just relax and have a good time on when i got some free time, something not to massive and full of greifers
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: never banned

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: metalbuster101
Previous experiences with Minecraft: started in beta, played on and off since then
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): im 24, going to college and such, work also, started minecraft when it was in beta, played vanilla mostly back then, moved to tekkit and then finally on to here. looking for just a decent relatively new server to play on just relax and have a good time on when i got some free time, something not to massive and full of greifers
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: never banned
Welcome to the server.

Futomara

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Futomara
Previous experiences with Minecraft: normal and mindcrack pack
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I mostly like to build by myself or with friends, i have some exp with the machines and all and have friends that are more expiernced.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: nop

Kenneth Van de Poel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dtts
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played ftb for quite a while, know most of the mods
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a guy from Belgium looking to build my most amazing... thing yet. Quite social, probably playing all the thime with others I know on the server. Don't mind helping out however I can, will be busy building whenever I'm on probably.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope

Scottstephen8

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: scottstephen8
Previous experiences with Minecraft: been playing since alpha
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): i like to play a wide variety of games one of these games is minecraft. I also like playing team based games so that is why i am applying for this server as a group of my friends are on this server at the moment.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Futomara
Previous experiences with Minecraft: normal and mindcrack pack
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I mostly like to build by myself or with friends, i have some exp with the machines and all and have friends that are more expiernced.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: nop
In-Game Name: dtts
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played ftb for quite a while, know most of the mods
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a guy from Belgium looking to build my most amazing... thing yet. Quite social, probably playing all the thime with others I know on the server. Don't mind helping out however I can, will be busy building whenever I'm on probably.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope
In-Game Name: scottstephen8
Previous experiences with Minecraft: been playing since alpha
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): i like to play a wide variety of games one of these games is minecraft. I also like playing team based games so that is why i am applying for this server as a group of my friends are on this server at the moment.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no
Welcome to the server, sorry if I added any of you with a delay.

Fallouttec

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Fallouttec
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I bought the game back in december, in Minecraft 1.2.6 Alpha (a bit before the Beta name change), played vanilla mostly until the 1.7.3 Beta where i started to use the Technic filth pack, after discovering how that pack came to be i immediately switched to FTB and homemade packs around update 1.1. Since then I've been off and on with playing it in free time
Brief paragraph about yourself: Im mostly a care free sorta busy person and play many other games dependant on what I'm feeling, such as Eve online and World of tanks. Im usually on around the mid day portion of central time but if i have nothing better todo i may be on in the we hours for a length of time. I have also ran a very small time local server for me and my friends before and have opened it to public use occasionally as a non-whitelisted server with some banned blocks and plugins.
Have i ever been banned, if so, why?: I have NEVER been banned for any video game ever in my lifetime

Bloderz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bloderz
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing Vanilla since the patch where you could finally shift to stop yourself from strolling off cliffs, I have experience with a good few amount of modpacks and singular mods, ranging from the Tekkit launcher to Feed the Beast launcher, to single mods that i've added myself.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a 17 year old girl hailing all the way from Wales, I have an awesome (People say strange) sense of humour and i'm always kind. I have a horrid habit of helping others when i can and I'm always up for a good laugh. I play a wide range of video games and I like to keep it that way too ;). I love to build, and I'm almost always on some form of Minecraft (Haven't gotten bored of it yet! and i've been playing this for around 2 years now! ;P)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope, never been banned, not to my knowledge atleast o.o

73INVC

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 73INVC
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.8 (the adventure update) but quickly moved on to playing Tekkit. With the rise of FTB, I found myself playing mostly the Mindcrack-pack and have gathered a pretty advanced understanding of most its mods. I want to start playing Ultimate simply to have new things to toy around with.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm a rather calm guy living in germany, looking for a european server with a mature community and resonable rules. Things I like most about FTB is optimizing and fine-tuning my automated systems. I play a wide variety of different games, but nothing too competetive.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: I have never been banned.