Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: reddvilzz
Previous experience with minecraft: i play minecraft for 1 year roughly now, and i play vanilla in stompzcraft server. And i started playing ftb for 3 / 4 months i guess and had learned a bunch about ic2 and forestry thingy.
Brief paragraph about yourself: well I'm a boy, and live in indonesia, south east asia. And I'm college student but i play almost everyday now. And hoping to find new friends through games. Enjoying every kind of consolr and pc ganes.
Have you ever banned: no, as far as i know.

And i was hoping if you can give me a complete list of banned items, rules, and specific rules for specific machines if I'm accepted. Thanks in advance sir

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

fluttershy99

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fluttershy9
Previous experiences with Minecraft: No server experience, 9 months of Technic/FTB, lots of IC2 and logistics pipes... Looking to explore new mods and meet new people on this server.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm pretty introverted IRL, but I am more sociable online. I tend to get addicted to and heavily replay specific games, e.g. I have played FONV for 900 hours according to steam. I tend to err on the technical rather than aesthetic areas of minecraft, I like to automate my bases, but as far as buildings go, I'll just have a filler make me a box.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fluttershy9
Previous experiences with Minecraft: No server experience, 9 months of Technic/FTB, lots of IC2 and logistics pipes... Looking to explore new mods and meet new people on this server.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm pretty introverted IRL, but I am more sociable online. I tend to get addicted to and heavily replay specific games, e.g. I have played FONV for 900 hours according to steam. I tend to err on the technical rather than aesthetic areas of minecraft, I like to automate my bases, but as far as buildings go, I'll just have a filler make me a box.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: no
Welcome to the server.

rbk_dj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rbk_dj
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I host a couple of servers for friends. I've also played on other FTBU servers with a friend of mine. He also recommended this server! (youriyo20)
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, as I said I'm 17 years old, I live in Holland and my biggest hobby is gaming. At the moment I'm waiting for The Last of Us, but also play a lot of minecraft and League of Legends.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rbk_dj
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I host a couple of servers for friends. I've also played on other FTBU servers with a friend of mine. He also recommended this server! (youriyo20)
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well, as I said I'm 17 years old, I live in Holland and my biggest hobby is gaming. At the moment I'm waiting for The Last of Us, but also play a lot of minecraft and League of Legends.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No.
Welcome to the server

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lhamabomb
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I am very proficient and skilled with RP2, CC, AE, MFR. Dabbled in the magic mods and slightly with MMFS.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I've got my backpack full of ingenuity on, both straps *snap*. I'm always looking for ways to make the mods do more then they advertise on the surface. I also like showing off the craziest of contraptions. Although my biggest builds tend to take a while because i'm always apt to help people out that need it, especially if it's a mod i know a lot about. I enjoy playing on a server cause it gives me a reason to make things look nice.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not that i know of

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lhamabomb
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I am very proficient and skilled with RP2, CC, AE, MFR. Dabbled in the magic mods and slightly with MMFS.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I've got my backpack full of ingenuity on, both straps *snap*. I'm always looking for ways to make the mods do more then they advertise on the surface. I also like showing off the craziest of contraptions. Although my biggest builds tend to take a while because i'm always apt to help people out that need it, especially if it's a mod i know a lot about. I enjoy playing on a server cause it gives me a reason to make things look nice.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not that i know of
Welcome to the server

Khalory

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Khalory
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing for about a year. I had the fortune of starting when mods were getting really popular so I've played with mods 95+% of the time I've played. I was recently on an Direwolf20 FTB server for about 6 months until the other players started to get bored of it and shut it down. I was also an admin on that server.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm an active gamer who loves making strange and interesting builds which are more interesting. I'm very laid back and hate griefing. I'm also a future Computer Science major who loves to figure out complex and interesting things, especially as they relate to ComputerCraft.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope.

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Mobanicman
Previous experiences with Minecraft:played FTB since the start took a brief break to move and settle again
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I live in the USA, I don't currently have a job and I spend most of my time playing games, I love to build articulate structures and I enjoy fiddling around with all the mods to better myself and help others. I am very active and I also play League of legends, Path of Exile, and other single player indie games.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:no

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Khalory
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I've been playing for about a year. I had the fortune of starting when mods were getting really popular so I've played with mods 95+% of the time I've played. I was recently on an Direwolf20 FTB server for about 6 months until the other players started to get bored of it and shut it down. I was also an admin on that server.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I'm an active gamer who loves making strange and interesting builds which are more interesting. I'm very laid back and hate griefing. I'm also a future Computer Science major who loves to figure out complex and interesting things, especially as they relate to ComputerCraft.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope.
In-Game Name:Mobanicman
Previous experiences with Minecraft:played FTB since the start took a brief break to move and settle again
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I live in the USA, I don't currently have a job and I spend most of my time playing games, I love to build articulate structures and I enjoy fiddling around with all the mods to better myself and help others. I am very active and I also play League of legends, Path of Exile, and other single player indie games.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:no
Welcome to the server.

May I ask as to why?
When I opened this thread I wrote that we are recruiting Moderators, I wrote "try your luck" what stood behind it was that WE(My & Co-Owner) will be picking Moderators according to their dedication to the server.
What you did is just waltz in and yell "I want to be a Moderator" by that you proved you are not mature enough to be a part of this server, Actions speak louder than words. Here you showed you are just a talker.
- You can think anything you like about me, but I appreciate people more by their action and not by their words, this is what affected my decision.

Sorry but I will not reconsider your application.

BloodRvn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BloodRvn
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played since early alpha
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Study games programming at University. Play professional level DotA 2 and CS:GO. My CS:GO team has never lost a match.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Nope

Pesva

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pesva
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Had minecraft since early Alpha, i've ran a few servers and been playing a few servers. So, been playing this game way to much :p
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I live in Sweden and as stated above im 20 years old, but will still try and be on the server as much as i can. (depending on how good the server is ;) )

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 3in10
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Been playing minecraft since alpha and FTB Since launch
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): im a average gamer who loves to play minecraft, im addicted. i love playing football, and chilling with friends, i have knowledge with FTB and want to join a sever where people work together