Whitelist Server Stormcraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Fresh Map | Ages 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Shadowed420
Previous experiences with Minecraft:Been playing since early alpha and have been playing mods for 1+ years
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences):I live in canada i play games and im a generally nice person.
Most of my time is spent on the internet or on my longboard.
Im just looking for a decent long term server where i dont have to worry about my items or my home :)
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.:Never :)

Tax80

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tax80
Age: I really dislike putting my age. Let's just say over 25.
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played since shortly before Beta closed.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I've been a huge fan of tech mods for quite awhile. SSP gets boring more quickly than SMP. Main thing that I am looking for in a server is one where I experience only occasional lag. Also looking for one that is hopefully fairly new and not entrenched with tons of players already at "end game".

I would like to find a server to call home after taking a 6 month hiatus from Minecraft. To be frank, Stormcraft may or may not end up being home for me. There are a number of servers that I am currently scoping out. But I definitely want to see what your server is like!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never banned.

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
When I opened this thread I wrote that we are recruiting Moderators, I wrote "try your luck" what stood behind it was that WE(My & Co-Owner) will be picking Moderators according to their dedication to the server.
What you did is just waltz in and yell "I want to be a Moderator" by that you proved you are not mature enough to be a part of this server, Actions speak louder than words. Here you showed you are just a talker.
- You can think anything you like about me, but I appreciate people more by their action and not by their words, this is what affected my decision.

Sorry but I will not reconsider your application.

I know you may end up just ignoring this and if you do that is fine. If you end up reading this and still saying that I have not swayed your thoughts I will respect your wishes. All I want to do is say something in my defense. I was under the impression that when I typed that final line on my application it was I would like to be considered for moderator. I have seen servers that only care about watching someone for being a moderator if they have voiced it themselves, I figured this is one of those servers that if I never said A word about it then I would be passed over without a second thought. Again Like I said, you don't have to reconsider my application, you can ignore me or you can flat out report me to the moderators of FTB Forums for spamming. I just wanted to say something in my final defense. That is all

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
I know you may end up just ignoring this and if you do that is fine. If you end up reading this and still saying that I have not swayed your thoughts I will respect your wishes. All I want to do is say something in my defense. I was under the impression that when I typed that final line on my application it was I would like to be considered for moderator. I have seen servers that only care about watching someone for being a moderator if they have voiced it themselves, I figured this is one of those servers that if I never said A word about it then I would be passed over without a second thought. Again Like I said, you don't have to reconsider my application, you can ignore me or you can flat out report me to the moderators of FTB Forums for spamming. I just wanted to say something in my final defense. That is all
I read it.
Re-Apply in 24 hours.

harryeddy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: harryeddy
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I started playing vanilla in beta 1.8.1. I mostly played SSP on Indiesquish.com (whitelisted server). I have watched a lot of FTB, but have had difficulty learning it myself.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am from Kansas in the USA, I enjoy playing Minecraft as well as Skyrim, Simcity, Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, and more! I am not really a fan of PVP unless it is in fun. I enjoy doing my own work in minecraft as well as working with others. I have tried unsuccessfully to play on "open" servers in the past. As stated before, most of my time is on a whitelisted vanilla server. It's the "only" way to play minecraft, and I look forward to FTB!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never!

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: harryeddy
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I started playing vanilla in beta 1.8.1. I mostly played SSP on Indiesquish.com (whitelisted server). I have watched a lot of FTB, but have had difficulty learning it myself.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I am from Kansas in the USA, I enjoy playing Minecraft as well as Skyrim, Simcity, Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, and more! I am not really a fan of PVP unless it is in fun. I enjoy doing my own work in minecraft as well as working with others. I have tried unsuccessfully to play on "open" servers in the past. As stated before, most of my time is on a whitelisted vanilla server. It's the "only" way to play minecraft, and I look forward to FTB!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never!
Welcome to the server.

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pilchar
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I have played Minecraft since just after the nether update and I have been playing FTB for about a year now. Although it was Tekkit and Technic back then.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Well I don't really do anything other than play on servers, If I like the server you can almost guarantee I will be on just about as much as the server is running. I do a few other things such as swimming and biking but I have got to say the biggest thing I do other than try and get a job and play Minecraft is play Magic:The Gathering. I'm not exactly that social of a person but I will help anyone in need, all you need to do is ask and ill come running.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why: No I have not

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever you do, DO NOT CRASH THEIR SERVER!! You will get removed from the whitelist because you did it on purpose, and the server owner has no room for reason if you try to state you case. Remember the red queen from alice in wonderland? Kind what it felt like going up against this server owner appealing my ban. 1/10 would not build again

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever you do, DO NOT CRASH THEIR SERVER!! You will get removed from the whitelist because you did it on purpose, and the server owner has no room for reason if you try to state you case. Remember the red queen from alice in wonderland? Kind what it felt like going up against this server owner appealing my ban. 1/10 would not build again
Sinking that low? You knew about a bug, you tested it on SSP bur you didn't felt the need to contact me via pm to inform me about it. Thats the reason you were removed.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Sinking that low? You knew about a bug, you tested it on SSP bur you didn't felt the need to contact me via pm to inform me about it. Thats the reason you were removed.

i feel the best way to tell someone about a problem is face to face, and nowhere does it state the best possible way to contact you and under what conditions. i was on the server less than 24 hours. holy hell man i accidently put a BC pipe next to a GT machine!!! i set the configuration up AFTER the server crashed the exact same way in single player and the same thing happened, i thought it was because i had a BC pipe loop.

but no, its ok i understand. judging from the way you talk, you have some form of inferiority complex that makes dealing with people normally with problem solving and reason abilities impossible. g/l with the server guy, hope my ban really taught all your guys a lesson[DOUBLEPOST=1372329538][/DOUBLEPOST]
and BTW, i didn't even know who the hell you were until last night when someone was like "hey dusty needs to talk to you"

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
i feel the best way to tell someone about a problem is face to face, and nowhere does it state the best possible way to contact you and under what conditions. i was on the server less than 24 hours. holy hell man i accidently put a BC pipe next to a GT machine!!! i set the configuration up AFTER the server crashed the exact same way in single player and the same thing happened, i thought it was because i had a BC pipe loop.

but no, its ok i understand. judging from the way you talk, you have some form of inferiority complex that makes dealing with people normally with problem solving and reason abilities impossible. g/l with the server guy, hope my ban really taught all your guys a lesson[DOUBLEPOST=1372329538][/DOUBLEPOST]
and BTW, i didn't even know who the hell you were until last night when someone was like "hey dusty needs to talk to you"
Still, you act as a child by trying to show everyone "Hey I am right, and you are wrong". You need to grow up. Also when you crashed you crashed it for everyone else!

What you are doing right now is trying to show everyone that I am "GOD" on the server when I am just trying to fix most bugs and make the server stable to work 24/7 when you just add more issues I need to keep guessing what caused the crash and who knows what happened.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tax80
Age: I really dislike putting my age. Let's just say over 25.
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Played since shortly before Beta closed.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I've been a huge fan of tech mods for quite awhile. SSP gets boring more quickly than SMP. Main thing that I am looking for in a server is one where I experience only occasional lag. Also looking for one that is hopefully fairly new and not entrenched with tons of players already at "end game".

I would like to find a server to call home after taking a 6 month hiatus from Minecraft. To be frank, Stormcraft may or may not end up being home for me. There are a number of servers that I am currently scoping out. But I definitely want to see what your server is like!
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Never banned.
Welcome to the server, sorry for the late add.

Pr0Racing

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pr0Racing

Previous experiences with Minecraft: Mindcraft, Tekkit, Tekkit Classic
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Just transferring to ftb. Learns fast. Helpful.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Vanilla from 1.2 onward, FTB from release of Launcher, Tekkit and Hexxit.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I like building simple and complex contraptions to automate and assist with builds and gathering/creating things.
I have just recently come back from a Minecraft hiatus and would love to start anew on a stable server with a good community. I am familiar with 90% of the mods
in Ultimate and like to use them in conjunction with one another whenever possible.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not to my knowledge.

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pr0Racing
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Mindcraft, Tekkit, Tekkit Classic
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Just transferring to ftb. Learns fast. Helpful.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: No
In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
Previous experiences with Minecraft: Vanilla from 1.2 onward, FTB from release of Launcher, Tekkit and Hexxit.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): I like building simple and complex contraptions to automate and assist with builds and gathering/creating things.
I have just recently come back from a Minecraft hiatus and would love to start anew on a stable server with a good community. I am familiar with 90% of the mods
in Ultimate and like to use them in conjunction with one another whenever possible.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Not to my knowledge.
Welcome to the server.

colecapps

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: colecapps
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I`ve been playing minecraft since indev , reccently(5months) got into FTB and I enjoy it very much.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Hmm , what to say what to say . I `ve been playing computer games since I was 9 . But now I rly don`t have what to do.. and this problem got solved with founding FTB. I am very social but I play like 6-7h per day.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Yes , I have been banned on a sv because we had an owner wich was 12 year old...

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: colecapps
Previous experiences with Minecraft: I`ve been playing minecraft since indev , reccently(5months) got into FTB and I enjoy it very much.
Brief paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences): Hmm , what to say what to say . I `ve been playing computer games since I was 9 . But now I rly don`t have what to do.. and this problem got solved with founding FTB. I am very social but I play like 6-7h per day.
Have you ever been banned, if yes explain why.: Yes , I have been banned on a sv because we had an owner wich was 12 year old...
Would be nice to hear the reason why he banned you. After you elaborate on it I will give a final answer.