Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fluffyface115
-Why you want to play on our server: Because I have been looking for a mature, and friendly FTB server and will be wanting to play with people. (Perhaps talk on skype) And, hopefully get to build something like a factory with someone! :)
Anything else you want to add: My old FTB server that I played on was shut down so I really want to join another one with friendly, and nice people.
Also, I want to help anyone that needs help. Cheers! :)

LordMantus

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
IGN: LordMantus
Why I want to play on your server: I've never experianced a real Online server, this will be my first time playing online server and i've been playing FTB for long time now
Addition: I just love to play FTB :D

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Ok sorry for the wait, accepting more peeps:
Iokishi
Dark_Lork_Typhor
Pachacuti0

I don't know if the whitelist worked or not but I'd like to point out that at is "lokishi" not "Iokishi". "l as in look". Hope to see you their friend!

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, just made 2 typos, though didn't make them on the whitelisting :L (lokishi and Dark_Lord_Typhor)

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, just made 2 typos, though didn't make them on the whitelisting :L (lokishi and Dark_Lord_Typhor)

Hey, not trying to be a burden here. But was just wondering when you guys accept more people in the server. I really hope to get on here. :)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok server down for a bit, me and Rnen fixing it, sorry to all those who were playing with us a minute ago. On the bright side, I upgraded the server to try and counter-act the problem (no it didn't work), but still it's upgraded. Should be up in about 10 mins max, if not... Just hope and pray ;)
I'll keep you informed on here.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Temporary map until other is fixed, something messed up big time. We're gonna try to get it back up, though even the new map crashed with the same error message as before... Something bad is happening, so probably just gonna wipe the server but keep the map... (hopefully)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everything's cool, just uploading map now. Everything should be back to normal, and better, with no more hiccups!

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everything's cool, just uploading map now. Everything should be back to normal, and better, with no more hiccups!

Ok, great. I haven't really build anything yet. Got on to see that people were blowing stuff up. XD

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Yh I'm xXKellsterXx if you didn't realise :3 Plus there are excessive problems with the hosts. Me and Rnen have been working for the past couple of hours trying to fix this, but even if we entirely reset the server and start a new map, it still gets the same error message after 5 minutes of playing. Due to this, we concluded that the problem was down to the hosts, and hopefully it will be resolved soon. When we were blowing stuff up, we were testing the upgraded ram for the server, and, like the other new maps, it crashed 10 minutes later and would not start again. Sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully I can get the old map working, and I thankyou for your patience.

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
Yh I'm xXKellsterXx if you didn't realise :3 Plus there are excessive problems with the hosts. Me and Rnen have been working for the past couple of hours trying to fix this, but even if we entirely reset the server and start a new map, it still gets the same error message after 5 minutes of playing. Due to this, we concluded that the problem was down to the hosts, and hopefully it will be resolved soon. When we were blowing stuff up, we were testing the upgraded ram for the server, and, like the other new maps, it crashed 10 minutes later and would not start again. Sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully I can get the old map working, and I thankyou for your patience.

I thank you for your dedication to the server. I know most server owners would not go through this much trouble to fix something like this.

lokishi

Jul 29, 2019
alright, just wanted to know... finally got back from real life minecraft (bamboo hunting)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Yh sorry about this, not really much I can do although I've tried everything :/ apparently java has 'no space left on device', so I have to ask the hosts what the hell is going on. Unfortunately they take a while to reply to tickets, and so I'm just waiting on them. Hopefully the server will be up and running as usual! :I