Whitelist Server Stancraft 2.0 FTB Ultimate|Exclusive Whitelisted|All Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RikkyyxD

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): Rane022
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 24
  • Why you would like to join this server: To play with my buddy Xltimus. :D
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Maybe
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yea
Welcome aboard, check your pm's for details.

redcom9

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): redcom9
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 19
  • Why you would like to join this server: My last server closed and this one looks great and fun.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes sir

Reactions: RikkyyxD

kody101101

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) kiddswagg_760
  • Age 22 son's account
  • Why you would like to join this server: i have joined befor whitelist and it seemed to me like it was a good server that i could play on
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: of course always to see what the server is about

RikkyyxD

Jul 29, 2019
If you would like to chat with us before applying be sure to check out our forums

stancraft.co/f2

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
New open spots for some new users
smile.png

The ban hammer just spoke for thieves and possible griefers. As I say in my rules, ZERO TOLERANCE. This is a mature server we keep it that way
biggrin.png

Thatcubandude21

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Thatcubandude21
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)19
  • Why you would like to join this server.... I want a mature server with no griefers
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server........ Yes
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules.... Yes

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Rexxae
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) Sorry for this one mate, just 16. But you gotta give me chance, no? :)
  • Why you would like to join this server My last server of about 4-6 people died, we had close to endgame gear, and I would like to do it again with new people, new order of mods, new world, new designs for everything!
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server I do not think I am in a position to say that right now. Come back to me after some gameplay ^^
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules Finally some flame-free gaming! Paradise in blocks.
Almost forgot: I am getting a new microphone, although when I got it in it didnt work, so it's going on retour. Soon I can talk again on TS! :D

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..)
  • - Doomadness
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)
  • Why you would like to join this server
  • - I hate the server you cant use what you want. Sure every Server has Rules but and i understand why they have to bann some items but its realy annoying. I hope i find a Server to be accepted as a German. Sorry for my English :(
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server
  • If you want a German in your Team i'm your men
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules
  • - I have read and agree

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) wisdoms
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 21
  • Why you would like to join this server - Left my last server because owner was taking donators and putting them on a pedistal.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server - probably not.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - yes

Sybernotik

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Sybernotik)
  • Age(27)
  • Why you would like to join this server (i have three family members who play on this server Sybertank,Syaberbreak,ViperM1)
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server-(In the future i might be.)
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules (Yes and agree with the rules)