Whitelist Server Stancraft 2.0 FTB Ultimate|Exclusive Whitelisted|All Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
@DRH little too young for the server DRH. I am sorry. If/When I start adding more members around your age I will definitely let you know. :)

Savoke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Savoke
Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 25
Why you would like to join this server: Forces me to not use my single player world as a test world instead.
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I've had minor experience in running a rented server for me and a few friends.
You have read and agree to the above server rules? Of course i have

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): FijianMamba
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 16, 17 in a week but I am mature
  • Why you would like to join this server: I would like to join this server because I want a great FTB server to play with and join some very smart and great players
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure, I have been a mod before and it was fine
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes!

StreetKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnikiRamen
Why you would like to join this server: I'd like to join this because I love playing games multiplayer and I prefer whitelisted servers because they usually have a nice community which makes gameplay way better.
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Well, it depends on how much time I need to dedicate each day/week to fulfill my duties.
You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrzpicklez
Why you would like to join this server: I noticed that you have not banned items but do have a whitelist so that the griefing possibility is very low so I thought that I would give your server a try.
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I have been server maintenance and one of the top admins for a server before so sure.
You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes.

travisloneker

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) guypcb
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 25
  • Why you would like to join this server: Looking for a newly started small server so I can actually get to know who I am playing with and just basically looking to have a good time.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes

Xltimus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) - Xltimus
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) - 20
  • Why you would like to join this server - The last server I was on closed down and this server looked like it could be a lot of fun, plus I've already recognized some of the people from my last server.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server - No thankyou
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - Yes

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
mr block i added perms to your "this is bullshit" world. As I posted in another thread:

So for now with mystcraft and perms. I am going to leave it as is to keep some kind of management for it.

For now if anyone creates a mystcraft world you must post the name of it in the thread at our forums, so I can add the correct perms for it. Otherwise, you can go there, but will have zero access to things in the new world.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Voodooroo2010
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 23
  • Why you would like to join this server Looking for a fun server to play on and to help others with builds
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server Possibly if you are in need of one
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules I have read and agree to the rules :D

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: BelGaraath
  • Why you would like to join this server: Smallish comunity, No disabled mods, and nice looking community
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Possibly, I have experience in Admining large servers (JRCraft), but it gets annoying fast
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Indeedy
Ninja Edit: If possible can you add Perms to a world called TolHoneth for me? Then i can make it if/when i join?

thejoshknight

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): thejoshknight
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 18
  • Why you would like to join this server: I've had FTB for a while, but am always afraid my work will be griefed on servers. I've finally decided to get over that :) Your post looked very professional, seems like a good sign to me.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I can't say not ever, but not currently. Once I head to college in the fall I'll have more free time in the afternoons, so possibly then.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes, I have.

wors3dandeath

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN wors3dandeath
  • Age23
  • Why you would like to join this server Because I'd like to try out the Ulltimate pack. I've already had my hand on DW20 and MC so I thought to give this one a chance.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server Certainly, I'm currently on my summer break so I've got time for that.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules Yep, and I agree.

Sirstas

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Sirstas
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 33
  • Why you would like to join this server? old server went kaput
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server> sure
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules> yes i did

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Working out the kinks in the server first. Pretty sure I narrowed down the issue. Just need to test.

After that I will start accepting some more new players in!

Thanks for all the support!

Edit: Seems like most crashes should be gone now. Crashes will still occur. I'm sure, but no more in the frequency than what was. Remember, as well, mystcraft is highly unstable. Expect crashes with that. That is why many of us have access to the server controls.
smile.png