Whitelist Server Stancraft 2.0 FTB Ultimate|Exclusive Whitelisted|All Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019

*Updated 5/19/2013*

Welcome to Stancraft's FTB Ultimate Server!!

About the server and owner(stanicle):

Welcome to my FTB Ultimate server. My goal with this server is to keep it a small, close community. Hold various events when our busy lives allow and Just plain old have a good time together.

I play mostly during the night (eastern time zone) and am currently working on a side project. The side project will be a public vanilla/bukkit server. Also, a perk of getting accepted to this server is you will also have the opportunity to join us setting up everything for the server (spawn, arenas, various plugins, etc). Help shape the public universe of Stancraft!

Our staff is extremely helpful(most the time :p)! Ask them for any help you may need.

Server OPs:
  • Sniper_Hauss89
  • Al728
  • SpyEnnx
  • RikkyxD
  • Biggy6288
  • Looking for one more UK time staff member! My early morning when I am not awake time :p
Server details:
  • One month old server. More stabalizing so still almost untouched :)
  • VPS server incoming
  • 8gb Ram!.
  • No mods disabled
  • MCPC+ for bukkit support :)
  • Hard Mode Difficulty because I like a challenge :)
  • 20 Slot server (VPS might be giving this a 10 player bump only)
  • It is a rented server so uptime should be close to 24/7
  • www.stancraft.co
Server Rules:
  • ZERO GRIEFING (this includes stealing,raiding, and everything else of this sort.
  • Mature server
  • No excessive language
  • Racism
  • "Gender wars"
  • Homophobic remarks
You will be banned very quickly if you do any of these. So do not say you were not warned!

How to apply for the server(Use this thread or go to www.stancraft.co to apply):
*Please, answer everything or I will most likely skip over your post*
  • IGN (in game name..)
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)
  • Why you would like to join this server
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules
That is it! I will reply/pm if you were accpeted with all the necessary info
smile.png

Thanks and happy adventuring!
~Stanicle

Reactions: raqs

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: nathie1000
  • Why you would like to join this server: Last server went down.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes
  • Question: Where is the server located, which brings me to the second question/remark you should post the ip so people can check there latency before writing application.

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) leight
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 18 / 19
  • Why you would like to join this server: Last server i played on had ars magica so it crashed like 3 times befor i decided i didn't wanna restart again and now i want a mature server that's newly started
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure

DRH1469

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) DRH1469
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) I am 13 going on 14 and very mature, been whitelisted on another 2 servers, the one I play on went down. I am considered highly mature by my peers and teachers.
  • Why you would like to join this server I would like to play on a server as single-player quickly becomes boring. I also like the challenge of Hard mode.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server Not really, I prefer being a player, but still up to you.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules I have indeed.

GuitarNerd87

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): GuitarNerd87
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 25
  • Why you would like to join this server: It seems like a good server, i have looked arround alot the last months without really finding a place to call home.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I have some experience of running MC servers, so if needed im up for it. But i would prefer just to be a player.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: I sure have, and i agree with them aswell.

raqs

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): My in game name is: raqes
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): Seventeen years old, 'll be eighteen in december this year.
  • Why you would like to join this server: I'm looking forward to play in a community again with new people to meet. Have been playing off and on singleplayer in the last few weeks/months. Also it's a big plus that the player base is mature people instead of immature wich for me makes a great deal when picking a server. :)
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I'll always help someone, if possible. I don't really thrive forward to be in a staff position but whenever you think i'll suitable for a staff position i'll take it in consideration.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: The rules are completely clear and I agree on all terms and conditions.
I'll also post the application for my friend:
• IGN (in game name..) Mark_dutch
• Age(looking for 18+ for this server)I am 17 years old.
• Why you would like to join this server. Me and my friend raqes were looking for a fun server to join because the last one we joined stopped running.
• Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server If asked I will think about it but I am more a player.
• You have read and agree to the above server rules Yes I have.'
We're looking forward!

Blockman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.
MrBlockman_

Age.

Why you would like to join this server?
There's not alot of servers that allows every mod, most servers have items such as chunkloaders and nukes banned. I'm looking for a server that will allow me to fully experience the ftb mob pack the way it's meant to be! I belive that server could be yours.

Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server?
I can't say that i've got any experience with staff positions but i know the difference between right and wrong so yeah sure i think i would do a good job.

You have read and agree to the above server rules.
Yes indeed!

sgtjester

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN sgtjester
  • Age 21
  • Why you would like to join this server --- Ive been searching for a server for a while and all the server have some mods disabled and thats wont work with me..2. to have fun and help other players on the server..3. 20 slots is a small communicity and thats what I'm searching for. 4.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server -Maybe ..
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules ---Yes

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?
mynameisAK​
Age?
18​
Why you would like to join this server?
Looking to join another server as last one abandoned it's members and became a 1.5 vanilla server and this one seems good and new ^_^​
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server?
Possibly Moderator after spending time on the server but nothing with commands after TP/Kick (as I'd prefer to be a player with the power to enforce rules xD).​
You have read and agree to the above server rules?
I have.​

WildYaks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WildYaks
Why you would like to join this server: I'm looking for a smallish-sized server with mature players who like to hang out and build things. I don't have much experience with FTB and want to play around with Thermocraft and Bees!
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Possibly. I'm the father of two kids, so needless to say my play time is fairly limited. I could at least do my part to keep the server clear of grief, abuse, and harrassment.
You have read and agree to the above server rules: I have and I do.

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..)Apollo002
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)21
  • Why you would like to join this server? Want to meet new people, try out ultimate and help everyone out when I can.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server? Not really, got a lot on my plate, and wont be able to manage a server at the same time.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rulesYes

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..)tiyu
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 14 I hope this isnt a problem I don't think age should tell a person how mature you are ( That is what im guessing you have to be 18 for )
  • Why you would like to join this server: I would love to join a smal community to build my creations and have a good time.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Probably not I'm just looking to play :)
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: I have read them and agreed.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
@Blockman thanks i Knew I forgot to add something to the server info. It is hosted in Chicago, United States. I will add that to the OP.

Woo finally out of philladelphia traffic lol! I can finally add some people :)

If you do not get a pm by the end of tonight please pm me to make sure I look over your app.

Edit: So I do not see a PM option on these boards.. Probably just blind, but o well. I will post the server info with who I add momentarily. If you are not on the list. Then, I would recommend join www.stancraft.co and get yourself known there. Better your chances to get accepted.

Liacgi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): Liacgi
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 22
  • Why you would like to join this server? : Since i'm bored playing SSP and would like to play in small community
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I don't think i would be atleast at the moment.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes I have read them

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome new members to Stancraft:
  • Apollo002
  • GuitarNerd87
  • WildYaks
  • MrBlockman_
  • sgtjester
  • nathie1000
  • leight/Hirvio
Server Ip Address: 74.122.192.13:25575 (also added to the OP. Good idea guys with the latency check :) )
Happy adventuring! I will be always looking over applications again and adding. So please keep in touch either with email: [email protected] or visit us at www.stancraft.co

olikimah

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) olikimah
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 21
  • Why you would like to join this server: Wanting to build with other people, getting bored of single player.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Not at the moment.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so few more for the fun of it. :p

Welcome to Stancraft:
  • olikimah
  • Liacgi
  • raqes
Once again the server ip is: 74.122.192.13:25575

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) - PoppaRay
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) - 31
  • Why you would like to join this server - It looks like a well presented and thought out server with everything I would need to make my new home.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server - Possibly, I have been a Mod and Admin on a few servers. So I have experience.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - I have read them and agree.
Thanks for Reading :)