Whitelist Server Stancraft 2.0 FTB Ultimate|Exclusive Whitelisted|All Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: DinBladeM
  • Why you would like to join this server: I've just gotten into FTB and I want to be part of a close and friendly group of players.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server: If you have need of me I'll help however I can.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Of course, and I Agree.

Many of the other servers posts ban items that they believe can be abused or cause increased server usage, well I believe most players wouldn't do things like that if they where really there to be a PART of the community.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
@MynameisAK Can't add everyone one the first day :p

Come join up now though :)

@DinBladeM come join up as well. There is actually nothing banned on my server. As long as things do not get abused I can manage them. If someone abuses something we all decide how to handle it. We are here to have fun if someone comes and ruins they get sent bye bye pretty quickly :)

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Just saw that in the console. Give me a min. I will edit this post when I see what's up. Usually a typo xD

Edit: Should be good. Let me know.

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) -loading_bar678
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) -23 (Made this forums account for my little brother.)
  • Why you would like to join this server -I love FTB, expecially Ultimate. I am very cooperative, and I would like to play in an area that is well nutured, and griefing/raiding isn't a problem. It is good to know that some people are mature, and I am positive that this server is very mature, but is still enjoyable.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server -I would be interested, but if it offered anything OP, then probably not. I like to play in an area that is fair, and some wouldn't have an advantage against others.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules -Yes I have, and I find that I would be very suitable to these terms. So yes, I agree. :)

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down for a little. Seems like it is hard crash of the server node itself. Out of my hands, so a tech for the server hosting company I use is looking at it now. Honestly, this is the 2nd time this week it happened. The server runs great when up, but this has been annoying. Especially since, I have to wait for them to fix this. If it happens again as a whole we will decide if we look for a new company and stick around. I have everything backed up, so if anything changes it just will be the ip address.

Will be keeping everyone up to date. Thanks for all your patience.

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN (in game name..) iiamghostt
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 22
  • Why you would like to join this server looking for a server where I can build a base and be epic. I'm the kind of person who uses MC to unwind from stress. Building a base, Making some farms, stuff like that =]. I have this idea for a magic base using xycraft blocks and a Golem sorting system. I've been playing minecraft since beta, and been playing ftb since release.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server Maybe, it depends on how the admins handle everything. I don't know if i would want to deal with that Kind of responsibility.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules Yes.
P.S Typo:Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): Tarmunora
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 19
  • Why you would like to join this server: I'm looking for a nice, friendly server where I can have fun, and this looks like it!
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I'd love to!
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes and yes.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, back in business!

So, along with the actual server itself crash. It corrupted a area as well.. I had it up with that area (a players area most likely..) reloaded/deleted.

Give me another 15 or so minutes and I bet I can get that specific chunk piece reloaded with a backup of the server I have from a few hours before this all happened.

Pretty much, if a server crash happens like that again. i might consider finding a different server host. We will decide this as a whole.

*I will be reading apps again in a bit :)

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
ooo finally see how to send out "pm's"/conversations xD

From now on check your mail for my welcome letter if you are accepted. Meaning a few just went out.

Bidoof

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN xruiza
  • Age 21
  • Why you would like to join this server: Just wanted to find a server to play on, not too much of a fan of ssp anymore
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server, I dont think I'm really fit for that position
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: I have and yep.

Colty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (in game name..) ColtySazuka
Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 24
Why you would like to join this server. yes
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server. yes, also don't know if you remember me or not but i played on your tekkit server awhile back and pc crapped out on me so i had to wait awhile but got it fixed and i'm back ^_^
You have read and agree to the above server rules. yes definately[DOUBLEPOST=1367211723][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (in game name..) ColtySazuka
Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 24
Why you would like to join this server. yes
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server. yes, also don't know if you remember me or not but i played on your tekkit server awhile back and pc crapped out on me so i had to wait awhile but got it fixed and i'm back ^_^
You have read and agree to the above server rules. yes definately

oh and i tried to post this on the new forums you have but it won't let me post or send private messages

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Colty! :)

The forums sends you a email you are suppose to confirm with. Don't worry about it I will just activate it. Check for a pm there.