Whitelist Server Stancraft 2.0 FTB Ultimate|Exclusive Whitelisted|All Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I am in fact taking applications. Haven't had the chance to look the last 2 days. Been very busy working out the "kinks" on the server. Server is now very stable, with the expected mystctaft crash rarely.

Once home from work in 8 or so hours..I will be reading through all these. Get some new players in for the weekend. :) lots of slots available still so expect most to get in!

Edit:When I take a break in a few. I will be adding some of yas, so keep an eye out on your mailbox.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I have been very busy fixing the server to be at its best. I am sure I missed a few of your posts. If you have not heard from me, and are still interested. Shoot me a message to look over your app. I will get back to you ASAP.

ddmann

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN ddmann
  • Age19
  • Why you would like to join this server looking for a new ftb server yours sounds cool
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server perhaps
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules i have and do

SkateNeff

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: SkateNeff
  • Why you would like to join this server: To get a fresh start on a new server and new people to build with. Minecraft is better with others.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Sure that be pretty cool.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes I have, I promise to be on my best behavior. :)

Zaazu

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) - Zaazu
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) - 21
  • Why you would like to join this server - I've been looking for a server to call "home". I'm not interested in playing with 12 year olds, so the whole 18+ thing is a big plus for me.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server - I'd have to try out the server first before i can make a decision like this.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - Of course.

xFalse1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) xFalse1
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 20
  • Why you would like to join this server: looks like a fun server to play on and my friend Zaazu ^^ also applied here.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: If the opportunity comes along yes I would be interested.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes I have read and agree to them.

thejoshknight

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): thejoshknight
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 18
  • Why you would like to join this server: I've had FTB for a while, but am always afraid my work will be griefed on servers. I've finally decided to get over that :) Your post looked very professional, seems like a good sign to me.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I can't say not ever, but not currently. Once I head to college in the fall I'll have more free time in the afternoons, so possibly then.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes, I have.

Footman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (in game name..) Footman
Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 21
Why you would like to join this server Trying to find a more active server.
Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server No.
You have read and agree to the above server rules Yes.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Wakafanykai123
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 13, yes I know that is a while from 18, but I'm quite mature and I can handle any 18+ talk.
  • Why you would like to join this server. Truthfully, I've been looking for a fresh start. I want to start out on a new server, not one that already has 5 fusion reactors. I want to play with a close community. I know many things about mods, and many other things besides.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server. Yes, why not! I've been in staff in other FTB servers, so why not this one!
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules. Yes ,I have read and I agree.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I have been in contact with most users. Should have posted something here, though. I am currently in the progress of switching our server over to a full VPS server. Should hopefully be back up tonight!

Will post all the details here and our forum at www.stancraft.co

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I have been in contact with most users. Should have posted something here, though. I am currently in the progress of switching our server over to a full VPS server. Should hopefully be back up tonight!

Will post all the details here and our forum at www.stancraft.co
Oh, okay. I was worried that something happened to the server.
Thank you! -loading_bar678

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Switching to the VPS just to have as little lag as possible during peak times. Also, to just to have the best possible experience we can have!

With that said Stancraft FTB Ultimate is recruiting again! Please fill out a app today! We are still a failry brand new server with extremely helpful staff and a amazing community! Come be a part of Stancraft.
*Please if you already made a app and still interested pm myself or my staff will get back to you ASAP. :)* Also, the first post has been updated with new info.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
To go with the update to the latest FTB Ultimate server pack 1.1.0 you will need to replace a mod client side to have chunkloaders work properly.

First download the new chickenchunk.jar file here

Make sure to load up FTB Ultimate version 1.1.0 in the launcher first. After it gets to the main menu close ftb. Then, you will need to go to where ftb launcher installed the ftb ultimate files. Once there you will need to replace the chickenchunk file with the one above in the "mods" forlder. After that you should be good to go!

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
If you have played or still playing on Stancraft Server's. Please vote for us @ http://minecraftserverland.com/s/1134

If you are an old member. Come back and and enjoy our near 99.5% uptime VPS server :D Contact me to find out on how to rejoin up with us on our new and IMPROVED (mcpc+/bukkit and latest ftb ultimate version = smoooooth) server!

Anyone interested please "apply" here soon as spots are filling up fast!

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Wisdoms
  • Why you would like to join this server: 1.5 is still soon™, it's going to be hated, and eventually scrapped because it doesn't have redpower in it- so might aswell settle in a 1.4 server until slowpoke evolves.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: No.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: mhm.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Wisdoms. Check your messages for the details on how to connect. :)

Spots are starting to fill up fast. I would apply ASAP if you are interested in this type of server!

Rein24

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): Rane022
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 24
  • Why you would like to join this server: To play with my buddy Xltimus. :D
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Maybe
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yea