Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: JuwanSkinner
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, I used to be an avid pvp'r and I have gotten banned for PvP abuse. But because this server isn't PvP based that should be a problem.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I have played on an abundance of servers in my days. Trying to find one to stick with for awhile.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? It honestly have a great selection of mods added to the pack. I don't like any of the packs on their own because in my opinion its just not enough. I can't wait for the Ultimate Pack.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Please elaborate as to what you mean by "PvP abuse"...
Throwing splash potions in spawn to damage and kills players. Things of that nature.
If I understand correctly, this was on a PVP server?

Edit: Also, I believe there was a power outage at the server, as it has crashed, and the auto-reboot did not fix it. I will be able to restart it late on Monday.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind, there was no power outage. Tickthreading crashed, and then the server crashed, but since TT crashed, the auto-killer didn't work, and therefore the auto-reboot didn't work. Updated ticthreading to a more stable version.

Also, wolfling, I have a similar number of turtles, and mine are just
while true do
turtle.suckUp()
end
and they are all in the overworld, and the entire overworld combined is about 45% when my log pipes aren't exploding, and your mining age is about 40%.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to change the mods around heavily, so there is a good chance that stuff might get rolled back in the near future. Most notably, updating to DW20 5.1.1, and removing Mindcrack entirely, and simply adding gregtech. Should make installation simpler without all the mixing-modpack business.

TheLoneWolfling

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to change the mods around heavily, so there is a good chance that stuff might get rolled back in the near future. Most notably, updating to DW20 5.1.1, and removing Mindcrack entirely, and simply adding gregtech. Should make installation simpler without all the mixing-modpack business.
...Hmm.

Mods in the MC pack, but not the DW20 one:
  • Advanced Machines - I use these a lot, no worldgen though
  • Advanced Solar Panels - ditto
  • Extra Bees - I was about to get into beekeeping :( Also, adds world gen.
  • Traincraft - Don't care mainly, although the extra oil is nice. Adds world gen.
  • Twilight Forest - Don't care. Adds world gen, but only in its own dimension.
In my opinion, not a good idea, unless you added the first three back in, in which case I personally think that adding MindCrack would be easier.

Never mind, there was no power outage. Tickthreading crashed, and then the server crashed, but since TT crashed, the auto-killer didn't work, and therefore the auto-reboot didn't work. Updated ticthreading to a more stable version.
You don't have any sort of remote shell access to the server? Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Also, wolfling, I have a similar number of turtles, and mine are just
while true do
turtle.suckUp()
end
and they are all in the overworld, and the entire overworld combined is about 45% when my log pipes aren't exploding, and your mining age is about 40%.
That is truly odd. Can you please go to my age and type "/ticks" and "/profile e" and post the results here? I don't have permission for those commands, but suspect that it isn't the turtles. Don't know what it is though, although I suspect it might have something to do with the logistics network.

My turtles are running an algorithm that if anything should be less laggy - every 5 seconds they check if the first stack isn't full. If it isn't, it sucks up stacks until the last stack is full. Repeat.

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
...Hmm.

Mods in the MC pack, but not the DW20 one:
  • Advanced Machines - I use these a lot, no worldgen though
  • Advanced Solar Panels - ditto
  • Extra Bees - I was about to get into beekeeping :( Also, adds world gen.
  • Traincraft - Don't care mainly, although the extra oil is nice. Adds world gen.
  • Twilight Forest - Don't care. Adds world gen, but only in its own dimension.
In my opinion, not a good idea, unless you added the first three back in, in which case I personally think that adding MindCrack would be easier.

You don't have any sort of remote shell access to the server? Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

That is truly odd. Can you please go to my age and type "/ticks" and "/profile e" and post the results here? I don't have permission for those commands, but suspect that it isn't the turtles. Don't know what it is though, although I suspect it might have something to do with the logistics network.

My turtles are running an algorithm that if anything should be less laggy - every 5 seconds they check if the first stack isn't full. If it isn't, it sucks up stacks until the last stack is full. Repeat.
slightly inacurate extra bees is in the dw20 and so is twilight forest we also have a different advanced machines than mindcrack

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
yes, as ember said, and also, I am adding Advanced Solars. I'll add traincraft, solely to remove the issues with blocks not being there that used to be there. However, I don't have time for this quite right now, and I will get around to it in a few hours.

TheLoneWolfling

Jul 29, 2019
yes, as ember said, and also, I am adding Advanced Solars. I'll add traincraft, solely to remove the issues with blocks not being there that used to be there. However, I don't have time for this quite right now, and I will get around to it in a few hours.
I cannot login to the server - either the provided config is incorrect, I messed up installation twice in a row, or the server is running an older version of forestry than the one in the DW20 pack.

I am getting the following error:

Code:
Ticking screen
    at asw.d(SourceFile:35)
    at asw.b(SourceFile:23)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:2072)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:2023)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLClientHandler.java:529)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLCommonHandler.java:464)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.ModIdMapPacket.execute(ModIdMapPacket.java:89)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:67)
    at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1483)
    at di.a(SourceFile:59)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
    at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)
    at ayk.c(GuiConnecting.java:49)

And in the log (full log, part 1, 2):
Code:
2013-02-28 14:56:18 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2013-02-28 14:56:18 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {13255=Item 13255, Type forestry.arboriculture.items.ItemGrafter, owned by Forestry, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null}

I've tried redownloading the config file, and rebuilding the pack entirely from the DW20 pack. No dice. Can you check the server-side version number of forestry, and the item ID of the grafter?

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
The grafter from forestry and the empty void tear from reliquary have the wrong id in the config by the way a good version of LWJGL is 2.8.4

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Just uploaded the config file from the server, I changed the grafter ID due to a portalgun conflict that's been around for a while, and I have no idea why void tears would be different. Probably because dw20 defaults are different than mine, which were installed before dw20.

Whitelisted:
JuwanSkinner

The only reason I didn't whitelist you earlier was because I was working on getting the new version running, and you wouldn't be able to log on anyways because the old versions are unavailable.

Edit: Seems that the new version of Tickthreading is waaay better in terms of performance (about 1/4th the CPU usage) And also, wolfing, your age has gone down to less than half of the overworld.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. freaknikbeatnik
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? nope
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server? im looking for a good server with no greifing and nice staff that wont ban items for no reason

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem getting an older version of all of PowerCrystals mods. It seems that most of them have updated and I can't find older versions.

Edit: Nevermind I contacted the Mod Author and he gave me the links. If you don't want to update the server to the newest versions right now here are the links.

MineFactory: http://build.technicpack.net/view/P...t/build/dist/MineFactoryReloaded-2.1.4-48.jar

NetherOres: http://build.technicpack.net/view/P...6/artifact/build/dist/NetherOres-2.0.5-26.jar

PowerConverters: http://build.technicpack.net/view/P...ifact/build/dist/PowerConverters-2.2.1-23.jar

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. jplegend98
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? nope
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? yep since 1.2.5 and mods since 1.8 beta
  4. Why do you want to join this server?im looking for a cool minecraft server with a nice mixture of mods and your server looks great
a small request do i install on dw pack or mindcrack pack?