Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
I cant join the server because I have mine factory reloaded 1.2.6R21.1. and the server has minfactory reloaded 1.4.6 R21.0 I cant find old versions so will you update the mod

TheLoneWolfling

Jul 29, 2019
I cant join the server because I have mine factory reloaded 1.2.6R21.1. and the server has minfactory reloaded 1.4.6 R21.0 I cant find old versions so will you update the mod
If you google the full name of the zip ("MineFactoryReloaded_2.1.0.zip/") you can find it. Still should be updated though.

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
If you google the full name of the zip ("MineFactoryReloaded_2.1.0.zip/") you can find it. Still should be updated though.
I cant find I tried every search engine I know about as far as I know the only way to get the zip is if someone uploads it

Omlettwender

Jul 29, 2019
since MFR updated from 2.0.8 to 2.1.0 i have the same issue as ken anthony that i get a code chicken and then a ticking screen error as soon as i try to login
does anybody know how this problem can be resolved?

Attachments

• crash-2013-02-09_17.36.30-client.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 61
  • crash-2013-02-09_17.36.32-client.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 61

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your minecraft username: shamancs
  • Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
  • Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I play Magic World, DW pack, tekkit, technic pack and my client.
  • Why do you want to join this server? I want join to your server, because It's server with whitelist, so people must be good, polite and fun^_^I find server who have all that I want(. This server has a lot of mods, so it should be very cool and intresting. I want build pretty house, because you has some good mods and they can help me with building house. P.S. i can have some mistakes, because i can bad write on English. But I believe I can join to your server.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
So installing tickthreading fixed the nether?
I'll test it as soon as I get on. Also, I have discovered a few things:
1. Because of the way it works, dense ores spawns ores from ALL dimensions. So sheldonite, nether ores, etc. will spawn in dense ores ages.
2. Because of how tickthreading works, it breaks accelerated symbols, so don't add them, the do nothing but add instability.

Whitelisted:
shamancs

tshadd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. tshadd
  2. yes but i dont remember
  3. yes
  4. my brother plays on this server his user name is "Ember2528"

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
tshadd

I will be gone from 2/17 until 2/25. I won't have access to the server during this time, so if it crashes, I can't reboot it. TheLoneWolfling will be in charge of whitelisting.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I found out a way to manipulate the server from Maui. So as long as the physical server doesn't die/reboot, I can add, remove, and update mods, and configs.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Wolfling, I think your turtles are doing something weird, your mining age uses as much processing power as the entire overworld.