Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ken anthony

Jul 29, 2019
all the right mods now, heh got a ticking world error, updated the configs now i get an id conflict between redpowers flowers and traincraft.

edit: sorry to be such a p.i.t.a. lol

edit: I think I goofed and copied the config to the wronge directory heh..sorry about that

ken anthony

Jul 29, 2019
this is killing me o_O right mods, right config, code chicken core error and then a ticking screen error. bah

Omlettwender

Jul 29, 2019
this is killing me o_O right mods, right config, code chicken core error and then a ticking screen error. bah

which version of the mindcrack pack and direwolf pack did you install? they just got updated i think so you might be using the wrong versions.
i think the server is using mindcrack v7 and direwolf v4

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
which version of the mindcrack pack and direwolf pack did you install? they just got updated i think so you might be using the wrong versions.
i think the server is using mindcrack v7 and direwolf v4
That's probably the problem, and yes, the server is using mindcrack v7 and DW v4. Make sure you have the correct versions, otherwise you will probably get errors.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the server being down earlier, and I am now updating the server to DW20 5.0.1 and Mindcrack 8.0.1. The world is also being backed up before this happens, so I will be able to reload a backup if something goes wrong.
Edit: I would also like to mention that I am removing CTIII, all it did was cause client crashes.

Aaand I'm done. Redownload the config and Logistics pipes, as well as updating Mindcrack and DW20.

The K

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: ThexKx
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server?: Once. I was playing alpha minecraft (before smp nether) and saw some netherrack (completely new and foreign at the time). I knew it was spawned in by an admin, so I took a block of it. Of course, that got me permanently banned. That was the first and last time I griefed.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?: I am new to FTB in general. I do, however, have a ton of experience with Red Power 2, Buildcraft 2, Industrial Craft 2, and Thaumcraft 3.
  4. Why do you want to join this server?: I find myself needing logistics pipes and power converters a lot. Besides, bunnies are freaking awesome.
Also, shalashalska you could try to use http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ing-automatic-crafting-table-one-click-craft/ instead of CT3.

ScorpionsBane

Jul 29, 2019
As much as i want to, it seems like i cannot play on this server. For some reason i am the only one in the world with the problem of Mo'creatures not working with any FTB no matter what i do.
Might as well dewhitelist me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The K

Jul 29, 2019
As much as i want to, it seems like i cannot play on this server. For some reason i am the only one in the world with the problem of Mo'creatures not working with any FTB no matter what i do.
Might as well dewhitelist me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you follow the op's instructions exactly there will be no issue. Start out with direwolf v5.0.1 (skip the mindcrack jar until you finish everything else) and install the mods normally.

The K

Jul 29, 2019
I had trouble connecting to the server with a tickingentity error. So I read up on it and it seems that an incompatibility between mo creatures and extrabiomesxl sometimes causes clients that connect to the server to crash with a tickingentity error. Is anybody else having this problem?

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I had trouble connecting to the server with a tickingentity error. So I read up on it and it seems that an incompatibility between mo creatures and extrabiomesxl sometimes causes clients that connect to the server to crash with a tickingentity error. Is anybody else having this problem?
Omlettwender is on, so I think it may be an issue with your client. I'm also not having any problems. Try updating your java, if you haven't already, or perhaps update your LWGJL. I have Java 7 and LWGJL 2.8.0 (Don't use some of the newer ones, they have bugs)
Edit: Omlettwender has default LWGJL, and java 7.

The K

Jul 29, 2019
Omlettwender is on, so I think it may be an issue with your client. I'm also not having any problems. Try updating your java, if you haven't already, or perhaps update your LWGJL. I have Java 7 and LWGJL 2.8.0 (Don't use some of the newer ones, they have bugs)
Edit: Omlettwender has default LWGJL, and java 7.
I updated lwjgl and I am still getting the error. What version of forge are you using?

ScorpionsBane

Jul 29, 2019
If you follow the op's instructions exactly there will be no issue. Start out with direwolf v5.0.1 (skip the mindcrack jar until you finish everything else) and install the mods normally.
What is with people automatically assuming that people don't follow the directions exactly. Just so you know. I did follow them, and i had problems still. For some reason, whenever i try to install mo'creatures, no matter what i do, it always black screens.

This issue has been resolved though, and i can actually play now.