So as compensation to all forum users. (Mod Pack Mod List - New Feature Pack)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
So yeah, I have been reading how the forums are always the last to know things and I should be giving you all more information etc. So yeah, as a kind of compensation for this I present to you all the mod list for the replacement for Unleashed. This may not be final but it is pretty damn close to what it is going to be.

Yes I understand that some of the mods people may have expected to be in are missing and for the most part these are conscious choices. However I hope everyone will like the choices that have been made. Anyways enough of this onto the real stars, (And no you dont get the name or the artwork yet :p )

Forge

CodechickenCore
COFH Core
DenLib
IchunUtil
PowerCrystals Core
Waila
Opos
EVOC

Agriculture
Applied Energistics
ATG
B'O'P (disabled)
Backpacks
Better Storage
Biblicraft (with addon)
Big Reactors
Buildcraft
ChickenCHunks
compact windmills (ic2)
ComputerCraft
EE3
Engineers Toolbox
Extra Utilities
Forestry
gascraft (engineer's toolbox)
Gatecopy
HopperDucts
IC2
Infinibow
JABBA
Magic Bees
Mariculture
MFR
Obsidiplates
Project Red
Railcraft
Random Things
Reactorcraft
RemoteIO
Revamp
Roguelike Dungeons
RotaryCraft
Steves Carts
Switches
Thaumcraft
thaumic tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
TiC:MechWorks
Tinkers Contruct
Torch Levers
Twilight Forest
WR-CBE
Xact
EnhancedPortals
OpenPeripheral
Natura
DenPipes
DenPipe-emerald
Denpipes-forestry
Lycanite's Mobs
Adv. Genetics (when updated)

Inventory Tweaks
damage indicators
statuseffecthud
armorstatushud

For anyone thats interested, you will be able to see early testing of this pack live at twitch.tv/slowpoke101 where Ill be trying to answer questions whilst testing takes place. Also there will be several other streamers taking part in this test period.

So yeah :) come say Hi (stream will start shortly)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Project red in an official FTB pack?

What is this blasphemy?

EDIT: And thank you Vike for giving me the honor to ninja everyone else about to post.

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
There's a few mods I'm curious about why they're missing but on the whole looks like a great pack and I'm glad to see some new additions

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Just because Slowpoke accidentally released it in his stream, those who aren't there, the new pack is going to be called "Monster"

also Open Blocks is in here, he just forgot to add it to the list

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I would have liked if Redlogic was in there. It has integrated circuits, lighted buttons, lots of gates (and bundled gates) and eventually FORTH computers!

Kingler

Jul 29, 2019
Forgive me if this has been answered, or if it's too early to say, but if I have a map generated on Unleashed, will I be required to reset it and start another one if I'm upgrading? And if so, would that be due to changes from Unleashed > Monster or from MC 1.5.2 > 1.6.4?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Forgive me if this has been answered, or if it's too early to say, but if I have a map generated on Unleashed, will I be required to reset it and start another one if I'm upgrading? And if so, would that be due to changes from Unleashed > Monster or from MC 1.5.2 > 1.6.4?
Yes it definitely will, many mods have been removed/added, ids have been changed, and I believe that liquids will act weirdly.

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is not a replacement for Unleashed! It is a completely different and new pack! I guess I'm going to have to switch to Direwolf20 with some modifications, but we were promised a replacement for Unleashed! I am so disappointed...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Excellent, I can see the main staples are there. Looking forward to it.
And to the people complaining about missing mods, the whole point of this new launcher we have been waiting for is that we can add the mods we like from other modpacks etc.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I like how the thread that's supposed to make up for lack of forum announcements is full of secondhand info from slow's stream. :p
well technically he wasnt planning on releasing any of that stuff, it was accidental because he had an excel spreadsheet up containing a list of all the related mods and forgot to change the title which had in clear words "Monster Mod List". And then he followed on with the image

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting :)

One query though.. is there a chance that MystCraft might make an appearance, I really enjoy this mod :)

Looking forward to seeing this one go live so I schedule and update / reset for our server, happy days!

Jul 29, 2019
what i look for in ftb unleashed replacement is having everything unleashed, DW20 or ultimate had and then some. Taking out some of the mods will make it a pain in the ass to have all the mods i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.